Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,827 members, 7,930,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals (1571 Views)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / Edo And Akwa Ibom Residents:Have You Visited World Class Hospitals In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by wehdone(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2022
So I saw this on a client's WhatsApp status, and it struck a cord.

"I'm tired of Africa. See how Tinubu said he built Lagos; but he always visit Europe for medical check ups... He couldn’t build hospital in the Lagos he built. what an irony"

For real, a developed nation boasts of basic amenities; health care (hospitals) is one of them. Pa Tinubu... Where are the hospitals??7 World-class hospitals!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by wehdone(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2022
wehdone:

"I'm tired of Africa. See how Tinubu said he built Lagos; but he always visit Europe for medical check ups... He couldn’t build hospital in the Lagos he built. what an irony"

For real, a developed nation boasts of basic amenities; health care (hospitals) is one of them. Pa Tinubu... Where are the hospitals World-class hospitals!
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Realist12: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2022
The best hospitals in Nigeria are in Lagos . Obi built Anambra his family can't live in so did his boss who lives in Dubai.

aariwa:
Obi built healthcare facilities and equipped them to modern standards in the 21 LGA of the state, in fact that’s one of the bedrocks of his ANIDS program as governor.Obi’ s house is in GRA Onitsha, so what’s stops him from owning houses in Lagos and anywhere in the world? Something small time igbo business men can afford not to talk of a man at Obi level…smh poverty don scatter you people head oo ..smh

But why did Obi say otherwise, he said his only house is in Onitsha, are you trying to call him a liar ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by aariwa(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Realist12:
The best hospitals in Nigeria are in Lagos . Obi built Anambra his family can't live in so did his boss who lives in Dubai.
Obi built healthcare facilities and equipped them to modern standards in the 21 LGA of the state, in fact that’s one of the bedrocks of his ANIDS program as governor.Obi’ s house is in GRA Onitsha, so what’s stops him from owning houses in Lagos and anywhere in the world? Something small time igbo business men can afford not to talk of a man at Obi level…smh poverty don scatter you people head oo ..smh

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Moh247: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2022
grin

Google search top medical facility in Africa and hospital ranking in Africa

See with your own eyes how many Lagos Hospitals ranked top in Africa

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by apache22b: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Obidient's urchins should thread carefully to avoid heart attack after Tinubu has been declared the next President of Nigeria

In terms of intelligence, Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are no where near Tinubu

In terms of innovation, Peter Obi has nothing upstairs.

In terms of equity and fairness, Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have failed woefully in that area .

Even in terms of eloquence and vibrancy, Peter Obi and his uneducated urchins are nothing but local traders in Alaba market .

Tinubu has promised us steady power supply and he's the one god has ordained to come to our rescue .

Lagos is the most organised and secured State in Nigeria courtesy of Bola Ahmed Tinubu . Check statistics for confirmation

@Falseprophet1 come out from your shell and tell the Obidient's urchins the truth.

Let us all be guided and do the right thing to embrace Bola Ahmed Tinubu the one and only fit for the office of the President

The Obidient's will never succeed in deceiving us this time around

Tinubu we await your administration

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Na “Chicago Graduate” na!
Na so dem dey operate.
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by apasino01: 3:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I just did Top 10
No Nigerian hospital is there
No Dey lie!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by KingKO22: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2022
I just google search the top 10 hospital in Nigeria and 6 are in Lagos 1 Ibadan the rest in Abuja.

The legacy of Asiwaju is crystal clear for the blind to see

If Asiwaju Lagos could make 6 out of ten then if he become president Nigeria hospital will make 7 out of 10 in Africa.

Mind you, non from SE at all make to 10.
Pandora Obituary is a failure and scam

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by CockAndBullStor: 5:30am On Aug 19, 2022
wehdone:

For real, a developed nation boasts of basic amenities; health care (hospitals) is one of them. Pa Tinubu... Where are the hospitals??7 World-class hospitals!
You have all agreed that he built Lagos now? That's a good step in the right direction; you all gaining your sanity gradually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Realist12:

But why did Obi say otherwise, he said his only house is in Onitsha, are you trying to call him a liar ?
Hospitals built by Obi when he was governor

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:
I just google search the top 10 hospital in Nigeria and 6 are in Lagos 1 Ibadan the rest in Abuja.

If Asiwaju Lagos could make 6 out of ten then if he become president Nigeria hospital will make 7 out of 10 in Africa.

Propaganda package online by Lagos/Ibadan media
Show us hospitals built by Tinubu when he was governor let compare with Peter Obi

These are Obi's magic in health sector in Anambra state

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Please I want to see Tinubu's projects in health sector

Peter Obi projects in health sector

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Oilwell(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Bobloco: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2022
Watch how Agbadorites and Jagabandits will invade this thread with private hospitals established Long before Tinubu became governor and after his tenure as his legacies

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by orisa37: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2022
SANWOOLU WILL DO THAT IN HIS SECOND TIME COMING AND WHEN TINUBU BECOMES PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by ThAGodFaThEr2: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Mumu, shey na Tinubu build am?
anytime the drug baron develops small sickness na to Jappa out of Nigeria to France and leave miscreants like you to share bed space at Randle health clinic.
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Great2017: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Are you not ashamed of your lies. All the hospitals you have so listed are older than Tinubu's government of 1999 to 2007. Can you give birth to what is older than you?
KingKO22:

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2022
He is mentally challenged.
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by ProblemChild1: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Why can’t he make it out in Africa when he was the governor of Lagos state grin
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by ProblemChild1: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2022
post=115841001:

Propaganda package online by Lagos/Ibadan media
Show us hospitals built by Tinubu when he was governor let compare with Peter Obi

These are Obi's magic in health sector in Anambra state
They will never show you. Instead, they’ll show you hospital built by fashola and Ambode grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by Mindlog: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Out of those hospitals located in Lagos, how many is owned and managed by Lagos state government because I know they are all private hospitals except Lagos island general hospital which was even built before Nigeria's independence and my elder brother was born there in the 70s.

Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by twodee75: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
You have all agreed that he built Lagos now? That's a good step in the right direction; you all gaining your sanity gradually.
Then why did he need to travel to France for medical care
Re: Tinubu Built A Lagos Without World-class Hospitals by wehdone(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:

If I was you, I would be ashamed to post this! Did you see the year they were established? Which ones did Tinubu build? My point is... Tinubu did not build Lagos! Even IBB cannot lay claim of building the modern Abuja; because the Abuja he built 30years ago is not the Abuja we have today! Yes, Tinubu did his part in Lagos; but saying he built the modern day Lagos? Please undecided

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Hate Muslims / 2023: Tell Nigerians The Truth – Shehu Asks Tinubu Daring Questions On Live TV / Tinubu’s Wealth Better Than Obi’s – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.