Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket (1466 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by obaaderemi: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2022
newbornmacho:

Just avoid muslim Muslim if you're a Christian, or else collect
Go and sit down. Is osinbajo not a xtian? How has that helped? What's the difference between the terrorists in the north and the terrorists in the southeast?
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by TinubuUrchinsNi: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Abdu81:

I can identify Judas Iscariot whenever I see one.
And one is already sighted.
He is clearly lying to defend his narrative. He is not a Christian as a matter of fact he is and Yoruba Muslim so he knows nothing about Christianity.

I am a member of one of their stupid tinubu group like that,that has always been their best way to defend tinubu,act like Christans to look as though Christans don't mind.

He also doesn't have a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by obaaderemi: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2022
newbornmacho:

I'm not against Muslim candidates. Atiku is a Muslim, Kwankwaso also. I.have no issues with them. My issue is with an unjust same faith ticket. Its wicked, its unjust, it will not stand
I'm seriously against it too. I'm not even voting Tinubu wether he has adeboye as running mate or the pope himself. But I won't go low to the point of cursing people who vote their choice. Keep an open mind and take politicians less seriously. Obi may get there and maybe that's the time some of the people supporting him might even succumb to Islamic terrorists attack. None of them is worth it. Religion itself is not worth it. I value my faith in God and His son above organized religion itself. Don't let religion blind you.

It's this same way of thinking that has destroyed the north. Religion, religion, religion. How has it helped them?
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by TinubuUrchinsNi: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
Go and sit down. Is osinbajo not a xtian? How has that helped? What's the difference between the terrorists in the north and the terrorists in the southeast?
That's why we want to give a Christian president the chance to rule over us. It's clear that a Muslim president and a Christian vice will have no effect,that automatically rules out atiku. A Muslim Muslim ticket is even worse as it is an inconsiderate act and it has been ruled out a long time ago. We have had eight years of muslim-christain,it's is time to get a Christian-muslim.
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by obaaderemi: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2022
TinubuUrchinsNi:

That's why we want to give a Christian president the chance to rule over us. It's clear that a Muslim president and a Christian vice will have no effect,that automatically rules out atiku. A Muslim Muslim ticket is even worse as it is an inconsiderate act and it has been ruled out a long time ago. We have had eight years of muslim-christain,it's is time to get a Christian-muslim.
That's just opinion. Let everyone vote whoever they want in peace. That's the beauty of democracy and enlightenment. Or else we risk becoming like the fanatical northerners. You can't allow hatred to take over your heart and expect progress. Look what they've turned the southeast to because of an idiot like Kanu who is not much different from shekarau and the stupid Buhari.
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2022
derecho:
Mariah ko...Whitney Houston in
Jesus is The SON OF GOD
You better face Mohammed and Tinubu

grin grin 'Mariah' grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by GoodofNaija: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2022
obaaderemi:
That's just opinion. Let everyone vote whoever they want in peace. That's the beauty of democracy and enlightenment. Or else we risk becoming like the fanatical northerners. You can't allow hatred to take over your heart and expect progress. Look what they've turned the southeast to because of an idiot like Kanu who is not much different from shekarau and the stupid Buhari.

Is he holding you from voting for who you like?

Obviously NO!

You are only worried and panicky because you know your intentions are not genuine.
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2022
TinubuUrchinsNi:

He is clearly lying to defend his narrative. He is not a Christian as a matter of fact he is and Yoruba Muslim so he knows nothing about Christianity.

I am a member of one of their stupid tinubu group like that,that has always been their best way to defend tinubu,act like Christans to look as though Christans don't mind.

He also doesn't have a girlfriend.

You know them only too well. One of them was trying to pin Endsars on IPOB, pitching well-meaning Yorubas against their good Igbo counterparts.
These urchins are just terrible!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by Moh247: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Presidential1:

You go just dey lie anyhow... You this yahoo boy

Haram... Me I be Alfa...
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by obaaderemi: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2022
GoodofNaija:

Is he holding you from voting for who you like?

Obviously NO!

You are only worried and panicky because you know your intentions are not genuine.
Then Why was he cussing people? grin You are all the same. Desperate things.
Re: Thread For Christians Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is war

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are The Streets Of Lagos Always Stinking / Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. / Peter Obi Resigned As Next International Director In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.