Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid (703 Views)

Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by officialwdhtv: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Mass Deportation in Dubai UAE as Dubai-based Nigerians call out Nigerian Embassy.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxuhw9sTOzs

Nigerian citizens presently stuck in Dubai cry out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv4YFCHWlJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by officialwdhtv: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022

1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Freelane33(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2022
UAE fire
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Then come back!
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by robinso01(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
This is the result of some Nigerians going to the country and get involved in drugs, cultism, scam and different unscrupulous things. Now, they spoiled the country for legal working Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by robinso01(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Na some set of Nigerians spoil the country for all Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Jennyclay(f): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
All I got to say is...

It shall NEVER be well with all Nigerian Politicians and their families and generations to come!

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by lolu2019: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2022
God help us.a country that Nigeria is better than.
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by bewla(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2022
We are issue
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Jakumo(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2022
robinso01:
This is the result of some Nigerians going to the country and get involved in drugs, cultism, scam and different unscrupulous things. Now, they spoiled the country for legal working Nigerians.

Many Nigerians being booted out of Dubai will blame village people for their predicament, forgetting that they are the village people who are to blame, and who would have been much better off remaining in the village, all things considered.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by robinso01(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Jakumo:

Many Nigerians being booted out of Dubai will blame village people for their predicament, forgetting that they are the village people who are to blame, and who would have been much better off remaining in the village, all things considered.

You're damn right. Blaming village people for their misdeeds.
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Promisesmiling(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2022
E
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by stabilizer: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2022
So my dad was right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Coldie(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
All I got to say is...

It shall NEVER be well with all Nigerian Politicians and their families and generations to come!
But no be Nigerian politicians tell non politicians to go Dubai go dae commit crime na

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by JASONjnr(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2022
I wonder what will make me to return to Nigeria when. I finally leave this country....

Because even at the station there... I fit murder person make them carry me enter prison... Then I will be there and be home a citizen....
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Jennyclay(f): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Coldie:

But no be Nigerian politicians tell non politicians to go Dubai go dae commit crime na
if they committed any crime, that's a different case. But these ones they are deporting, did not commit crime. So why deport them just like that

Or If I must get you right, are you trying to say ALL Nigerians living in Dubai are criminals
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Sweetvie: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2022
Jakumo:

you're so on point... Some are even staying there illegally
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
if they committed any crime, that's a different case. But these ones they are deporting, did not commit crime. So why deport them just like that

Or If I must get you right, are you trying to say ALL Nigerians living in Dubai are criminals
Am trying to say even in Nigeria, Nigerians exhibit signs of wickedness and sadist tendencies. That’s y kidnapping is very rampant, in Nigeria armed robbery is no longer a problem people now see kidnapping as a better option. It’s only in wicked societies that people behave like that. Now these people are exporting this wickedness.

Dubai is taming this problem from the root, cause if they don’t sooner or later it would get worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Jennyclay(f): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2022
Coldie:

Am trying to say even in Nigeria, Nigerians exhibit signs of wickedness and sadist tendencies. That’s y kidnapping is very rampant, in Nigeria armed robbery is no longer a problem people now see kidnapping as a better option. It’s only in wicked societies that people behave like that. Now these people are exporting this wickedness.

Dubai is taming this problem from the root, cause if they don’t sooner or later it would get worst.

Sir you haven't still answered my question.

I know most Nigerians could be so wicked, but are you trying to say ALL Nigerians are criminal minded Are there No good Nigerians in Dubai again
Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir you haven't still answered my question.

I know most Nigerians could be so wicked, but are you trying to say ALL Nigerians criminal minded Are there No good Nigerians in Dubai again
Am not saying there are no good Nigerians. But it’s wrong to blame the politicians when time without number the average Nigerian mindset is clouded with criminality.

It’s these criminally minded people that is the reason y since 1999 till now we have seen the rise of so many new politicians yet nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation In Dubai As Dubai-Based Nigerians Call Out Nigerian Embassy(Vid by officialwdhtv: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
stabilizer:
So my dad was right

Always listen to your parents

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of The Helicopter Crash At Ikeja Lagos (Photos) / Likely getting deported / Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As She Sees Snow For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.