Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms (34548 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by yeyebrity: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:

That's because your close circle of friends comprises of only deadbeat broke people!

Who be dis unfortunate agbaya?
Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by yeyebrity: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:

You're a brainless buffoon!

I have learnt through experience that you can't go through life trying to render financial assistance to every one who asks for it especially people who borrow and never pay back just because you're afraid that you might need their help in future.

If you don't know how to say no to some requests then you're an idiat!

Olodo, and why should you grant financial assistance to everyone? You’re singing a different tone now and my earlier response was coined because of your earlier statement. You said you can NEVER loan someone even if they have tears in their eyes.

You painted a picture of someone who was so buoyant and would never lack. And I tried to make you realize that no condition is permanent and anyone could need something; not necessarily money. Even Dangote still borrows money or something he doesn’t have. Stop crying foul!
Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by grailife(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
nedekid:

So how did they get your phone number, your bank and account number, your bvn etc?
Well, even me I woke up someday to see 1 Lamborghini and 1 Ferrari on both sides of my bed. No keys sha.
I have. the app already, and have previously lend from them
Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by Nickelodeon93: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
lol how any illegal organisation will report to registered agencies like you said still baffles me. Like what credibility and proof will they use to lay such claims? Do you think anyone can just report and they'll act on it without investigations? Lol.

Only organisations like branch, carbon, very few others and banks can do such and it will take a long time before they report their customers.

Make Lcredit, Newcredit and the remaining fraudulent ones talk say em wan report, lmao. Who go front for them? How em wan issue am sef? Under which condition? Who born dem? Wey em headquarters?

They just keep playing on my people's intelligence/ignorance. "We will report your bvn and freeze your accounts" LMAO. Bank sef no fit use ur bvn do anything apart from identification.

Carbon app use to blacklist bvn and once it’s done no more transactions on any of your bank accounts
Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Nickelodeon93:

Carbon app use to blacklist bvn and once it’s done no more transactions on any of your bank accounts
carbon is registered and won't defame you. Low interest with long duration, why will you owe them?
Re: FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms by charlie34: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Explore our intuitive interface, where you can easily compare loan options from trusted lenders, discover credit cards with attractive rewards and benefits, and stay informed about the latest financial news and updates. To learn more about Low-Rate Online Loans in 10 mins, visit on hyperlinked site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Begins Operations Amid Lingering Fuel Crisis / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.