Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:00 AM

ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility (306 Views)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Please read my story and recommend a good urologist or urology Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by satchinonso(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2022
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in Kaduna State, is set for the establishment of the Urology and Kidney Transplant facility at its Teaching Hospital in Shika, Zaria, as the institution has taken delivery of the second consignment of the essential equipment for installation, The PUNCH reports.

The first and second consignments of the medical equipment had been delivered to the university and the last consignment would soon be delivered.

Some of the medical items delivered to the university for the establishment of the medical facility include a C-Arm X-Ray system, operating table, electric suction machine, anesthesia machine, and vigor patient monitor.
https://netsotec.net/post/abu-set-to-establish-urology-kidney-transplant-facility/

Re: ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by olasaad(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Good development
Re: ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by rusher14: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2022
Hope they'll be vetting the "donors"?
Re: ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by JASONjnr(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2022
rusher14:
Hope they'll be vetting the "donors"?

No they won't....

They will just receive everything and begin to transplant it...

See questions....

When you support a government that doesn't value education, this is what you get.
Re: ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by JASONjnr(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2022
rusher14:

Don't be stupid.

Do you understand that lots of donors may be induced unwillingly?

How would they vet this?

You want ro argue for argument sake.

You're braindead...

You actually think that they won't do anything and there will be no equipment to vet donors ..... Hence your childish assumption.

Being an urchin is an an advanced level of zombism.

I wish you well as you wallow in ignorance.
Re: ABU Set To Establish Urology, Kidney Transplant Facility by Kingozymandias(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
rusher14:

I see I'm giving you real pain on this forum.

Go back to your WhatsApp group and develop another strategy.

grin

You seem to think this is anything other than you being sanctioned for your unruly toutish behaviour on this forum?

My sympathies

(1) (Reply)

Still, Gaining Weight After Skipping Meals? / SCHISTOSOMIASIS: Cure Of Schistosomiasis / Do These Simple Things If You Don't Want Cockroaches In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.