Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,761 members, 7,889,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow (1369 Views)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / 2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Kagd10: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I didn't read your rubbish immediately I saw Obi because I'm ATIKULATED for Okowa Na kowa. So keep supporting a man that plans to feed 50 million of your type with agbado and cassava.
The North will never abandon their son for a minority Kanuri VP and a greedy old bullion van theif.

Atikulated Indeed. Lol.. las las each candidate will rule their region. You can't justify another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Amalgamation already expired. You can't impose your failureeee on us. If anyone wants to continue with it, we go back to what it was which is each region should rule themselves. You can't impose your failureeee on us
Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Honjoshy4u: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Atikulated Indeed. Lol.. las las each candidate will rule their region. You can't justify another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Amalgamation already expired. If anyone wants to continue with it, we go back to what it was which is each region should rule themselves. You can't impose your failureeee on us

You're not making sense at all so no need to have any further conversation with you.
Shalom!!!
Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Kagd10: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're not making sense at all so no need to have any further conversation with you.
Shalom!!!

You're the one not making sense. I repeat, you can't impose your failureeee on us.
Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Igbodicool:

How would your hatred allow you to live outside your territory?
Igbo are found everywhere around the world because of their loving character and acceptability of other people.
Can such be said about your people?
Will hatred allow them to leave their enclaves?
Greedy tribe of the fallen demon!

Fool. A Yoruba contested to the latter stages to be Prime Minister of the UK recently. She left Nigeria as a kid for the UK.

Literally hundreds of thousands of Yorubas are outstanding pioneers and credit to their communities in their country of domicile outside Nigeria.

That we choose to avoid Igbo land, while we go virtually everywhere else worldwide and thrive spectacularly and exemplarily, speaks volumes about how hellish and backwards Yorubas with choices view South East Nigeria.

We travel and travel very well and gloriously. In fact Yorubas are one of the most succesful African ethnic groups in the diaspora if not the most succesful.

We Just do not travel to your backwards hell hole in numbers because only very desperate Yorubas will consider SE better than Sambisa Forest. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Honjoshy4u: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one not making sense. I repeat, you can't impose your failureeee on us.

Oga, I say live me... I'm not ready to swim in your bigotry muddy waters with you.
Getat!
Re: 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow by Igbodicool(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Fool. A Yoruba contested to the latter stages to be Prime Minister of the UK recently. She left Nigeria as a kid for the UK.

Literally hundreds of thousands of Yorubas are outstanding pioneers and credit to their communities in their country of domicile outside Nigeria.

That we choose to avoid Igbo land, while we go virtually everywhere else worldwide and thrive spectacularly and exemplarily, speaks volumes about how hellish and backwards Yorubas with choices view South East Nigeria.

We travel and travel very well and gloriously. In fact Yorubas are one of the most succesful African ethnic groups in the diaspora if not the most succesful.

We Just do not travel to your backwards hell hole in numbers because only very desperate Yorubas will consider SE better than Sambisa Forest. Lol.
Someone who curse and call people names just to make a silly point cannot travel around the world and live among humans; he is not better than an animal.

Anywhere you travel and see one of your tribesmen there, you will see twenty of my tribesmen there.
Wherever one of you succeeded, fifty of my people have succeeded there.
Know this and know truth, hatred can not allow you to leave your mother's hut.

Meanwhile, we are Igbo, Nigeria can not exist without us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno. Can Obi Take Time Off Church Stalking To Address The Sit At Home/killings. / So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? / Sam Daddy To Emerge Unopposed In Imo PDP Gubernatorial Primaries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.