Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 (1492 Views)

TSL Test Interview / Personality Test/interview At Chicken Republic -what Should I Expect? / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by mizfabulicious(f): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Hi people,
Please who got a message and call from Glo for their aptitude test/interview coming up on 21st that's on Sunday at JKK Building along Ikorodu Road?

Any idea of how their aptitude test is usually done.?
Materials would be appreciated too.

P.S. I am wondering why there no thread for this, just those of the past years.
Re: Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by mizfabulicious(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2022
Guys what's happening? 24 views yet no comment. cry

Is this test/interview even real? You guys talk to me please.
Re: Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
It is real just that the recruitment takes time like a year or 2 years.
Re: Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
The exam is always every two month i don't know why its like that. Nigeria ehn.
Re: Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by mizfabulicious(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetness4:
The exam is always every two month i don't know why its like that. Nigeria ehn.

Thank you so much sweetness.
Do you think you tell me what to expect? Perhaps their pattern of questions and what they consist of.
Awaiting your reply.
Re: Globacom Test/interview Invite August 2022 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
mizfabulicious:

Thank you so much sweetness.
Do you think you tell me what to expect? Perhaps their pattern of questions and what they consist of.
Awaiting your reply.

Just study Gmat questions and current affairs. Don't forget to read more about glo.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Of Experienced HR Lady / Apostle Johnson Suleman Makes Peace With Prophet TB Joshua / Uba Test Result And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.