Stats: 3,201,023 members, 7,976,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:57 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others (18089 Views)

Kidnappers Of The 19 Medical Students And A Doctor In Benue Caught (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Avvshbs6: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
J
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by gridfolder: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
P
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by alpharoyalty: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Something tells me that guy on blue jersey is innocent
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Diligent1(f): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Young boys, why are you disgracing your parents?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by AbuAeesha: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Authoreety:

Are u a kidnapper?
that is just the fact dude.
check ursef
how have been honest with ur business dealings?relationship?neighbours?
u never took what doesn't belong to you?
you don't gossip about pple?
u don't oppress nobody?
dude the list is endless...and u must be found wanted in a way or the other
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Gbeng30(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why is this idiot crying when they are collecting ransom he thought it will continue like that Abi ... Wicked son of gun
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
dann190:
Good day Nairalanders, please this is a plea for help, i lost my job two months back and i have been searching since, got an invite for an interview today with a company, i had no dime, i borrowd 1k from my neighbor who sells provisions to go for the interview, please, the problem is, i am done with the interview and i think i lost the remaining balance due to my haste to get in on time, please, i have never done this before, but please, anyone that can please support me with #500 just for transport i will be so grateful, please, God bless whoever as i humbly await in anticpation...Thanks

Gt bank
Pls
Oga thief won't you carry your wahala live here
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by ndukwejoe(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Keyboard warrior I am sure you are pained
Oceanjagaban:
Nigerian police will arrest innocent people and put guns in front of them as if they have caught shekau
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kill them now !
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Minjim: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You see Dane guns matter ehn..

ahdonbelieveit..

No vex

Wait when the gun is pointed at you, you hear
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Emperorx: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Innocent people
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Oceanjagaban: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
ndukwejoe:
Keyboard warrior I am sure you are pained
your father is pained...nyamiri
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by todugo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You see Dane guns matter ehn..

ahdonbelieveit.

No vex
Why are they wearing face mask grin grin

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by joeycrackk: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2022

18watts Fast Charging powerbank

LeD display

Multiple protections

Dual ports

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Call or whatsapp

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by doneback04: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very young boys , pls next time Learn to be obident and yuseful
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Mickykarim: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
THEY ARE ALL Fulani HERDS, I GUESSED.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by shortIGBOman: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
See Peter Obi's Brothers. grin grin

God bless our Galant Police.

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Hanndye: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
The victims would be pointing north while the security would be pointing south. But then 'Who wears the shoe knows where it pinches?'
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by PHYTECH: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Christianity terrorist

A world without christianity is peace
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by mamawa123: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Soon after, they will be released on the pretense of rehabilitation.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by UptownVibes(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
DevilSignature:
Why is that mugu there crying
Perhaps that's symptom of regret for him
Could be innocent. Which kidnapper will even use that kind of shaka kpu kind of gun these days? That guy might have been in the wrong place at the time of arrest. Nobody go gree hear his story now again..

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by foreshore(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
darling2222:
Nice one

They should lock them up

Lock them or just shoot them straight
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by tunde1200(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Exactly I think there's one hadith that said something about it.

AbuAeesha:
we are just replica of our leaders and yet we cry of bad leaders.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ondo Traditional Ruler, 4 Others by Eniolohunda: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Perhaps thorough investigation is needed, I can hear the one crying saying he knows nothing about the claim. Olohun o mowo,mese

10-year-old Kenyan Girl Rescued After Being Married Off To Three Different Men / Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Boy To Death In Kebbi / Various Criminal Elements Including Women Paraded By Police In Imo State. Photos