Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

#Romance»how To Toast A Lady« - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« (494 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by Odinakaibe2022(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2022
Many of us are wondering the steps taken to woo or toast a lady especially to ones you are having feelings for.Never mind am at your back to back you up,just quietly read and memorize this write up and thank me later.

1)Do not rush her, first of all,do not come off as being too pushy.
2)Be brave and confident
3)Hang out with other girls.
4)Take care of your hygiene
5)make her laugh
6)Be sincere and open with her
7)Prove to her that you really like her
coolcompliment her often
9)Mind your statement
10)flatter her and lastly Gift her.

1 Like

Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by ray501(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Lol! Long story, oga just be successful (rich). The rest na story
Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by Exkandayee(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
All these stress on top liability..

2 Likes

Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by Myrepublic(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2022
All these to get a girl? My advice is for you to be yourself.. You must not make her laugh or gift her shi shi.. If you ask her out and she is not interested ,you leave her alone.. That tip of making her laugh can vex me en. For what?Do i look like a comedian. If she wants to laugh ,she should go get ticket for Aylive..

3 Likes

Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by spencekat(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Myrepublic:
All these to get a girl? My advice is for you to be yourself.. You must not make her laugh or gift her shi shi.. If you ask her out and she is not intresed you leave her alone.. That tip of making her laugh can vex me en. For what?Do i look like a comedian. If she wants to laugh ,she should go get ticket for Aylive..
Two bottles of Heineken for you.

1 Like

Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by Autobot05: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Odinakaibe2022:
Many of us are wondering the steps taken to woo or toast a lady especially to ones you are having feelings for.Never mind am at your back to back you up,just quietly read and memorize this write up and thank me later.

1)Do not rush her, first of all,do not come off as being too pushy.
2)Be brave and confident
3)Hang out with other girls.
4)Take care of your hygiene
5)make her laugh
6)Be sincere and open with her
7)Prove to her that you really like her
coolcompliment her often
9)Mind your statement
10)flatter her and lastly Gift her.

You forgot to add that this only applies to jobless men with zero ambitions in life

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: #Romance»how To Toast A Lady« by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Dorcas26 Is So Beautiful Inside. / Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? / My Husband Is Miserable In Our Marriage - How Do I Respond?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.