Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,063 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:43 AM

Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” (281 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” by y2jacob1: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
A 15-year-old girl has come up with a bizarre way of proving her love to her HIV-positive boyfriend – injecting herself with his blood.
The unnamed girl is said to have injected herself with her boyfriend’s blood, knowing full well that he was HIV-positive.
The news which broke last week has thrown the entire nation in shock.
The teenager allegedly hails from Suwal Kuchchi, a village in Assam, India.
She and her boyfriend had been together for about three years, after originally meeting on Facebook.
The HIV-positive boy, from the town of Hajo, had tried to elope with his beloved a couple of times in the past, but the girl’s parents had tracked them down and brought her back home.
This time around, instead of running away with her lover, the 15-year-old found a way of proving her love for him.
She allegedly used a syringe to inject herself with his HIV-infected blood, knowing the risks she was exposing herself to.
It’s unclear if the boy was aware of her intentions.
Police in Hajo has already detained the girl’s boyfriend after her parents have filed a complaint against him.
Meanwhile, the victim is currently being monitored by doctors.
CREDIT: MyjoyOnline.

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng

Re: Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” by tomiwa1989(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Na watin I go fit do
Re: Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” by y2jacob1: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2022
tomiwa1989:
Na watin I go fit do
Why you go do am?
Re: Girl Injects Herself With Boyfriend’s Hiv-positive Blood “to Prove Her Love” by thesicilian: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
All it proves to me is she has no brains.

(1) (Reply)

Delete / What Do You Know About Ninzo And Numana Gals / I Hope I Can Get A Delta State Girl For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.