Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,248 members, 7,947,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel (65732 Views)

Pharmacist Angry As The ₦2,500 Food He Ordered Was Packaged With Ponmo & Egg / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by strangeee: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG

Guy Stop Complaining.... Look at the Brighter Side... The Egg Plenty .... Go buy Agege Bread #200 � use Eat the Egg ....Hahahahahahahhahahaha You go Belle full hahahahahahahah
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Skty: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

#150 food still naija? Ta getat
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Emola12(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kai...... back to sender I will just use dah 2k go buy fufu #50(6) #100 meat 10 and ponmo #400 come buy bottle water 1 and remaining change take buy Maltina cold one, come see how a go come thank my God
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by onlyboyson(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Still dash them money
You no see mama put go chop belle full
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by ezewealth(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
While for market here in Enugu, I dey buy better jollof Rice and salad with fat fried chicken for mama put for #500.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Pinkybush: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!
Nonsense comment
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by DaInferno(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Honestly that Jennyclay of a being reeks of foolishness
I really hope its just online cruise though
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Emdebby2: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Too poor
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by bonnyhope: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

You mean you ate beans ati bread at Ilaje for N250.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by darichlife: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
walozanga:

That girl u are replying na poverty self dey worry am. She is on a cheap data.

Baba sometimes we think we are in paradise only when we just saw the road to it.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BlackPantherxXx: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Str8talk21:

Every Saheed to his skull mining business work, Every Taiwo to his Agbero work while his brother Idowu to his Sisha(weed) peddling hustling.

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Truvelisback(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

7k? U dey whine urself?

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by t2luv1: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Just the fact that you knew that the quantity was small says a lot. Madam just remember money ain't so easy to be made if it was easy every damm person will be making it.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Emperorx: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
VTJN:
You have been brainwashed by your parents to believe marriage is the best thing that could happen to anyone wink

So sad
You have deceived ur self that marriage isn't good for you because you have been unable to get some one .so sad
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by ozoono(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Me looking at ur profile, I don't believe u can even subscribe for a month data plan. Just 1k oh, talkles of 7k food. U look malnourished
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Mimiranky: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2022
BadNews:
People In Lagos, Is this what you guys are facing Over There? Mr Bad News, Is Shocked.

No ooo.... No mind the op.... Na him dey find who e one oppress na make am go lodge for there.... Money dey catch am

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Coolgent(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2022
This is 5k at Abuja Hotel

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Pepperunfwago: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol just because you live large doesn't mean you won't know the value of your money this thing you just wrote Is proof that living large isn't a common thing for you
May God uplift you from where you are so this bad mindset can change
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by mrkings84(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2022
The funny part is that on top this fuckery water won't be served.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by yusufmurry: 3:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Jenny, the day you pay 7k for your food you will not sleep. Thanks to clitocurrency
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by adecz: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2022
½ a Plantain & 1 egg❗️❗️❗️ grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Mercisharelove(f): 4:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Downey:
*I'm calling on well - meaning Nigerians to please help talk to this woman her name are Akande Florence with phone number +2348037260195..She's a house agent of No 11 Hamodu st, pipline ogun state. It happened that my brother rented a self contain apartment from her and moved into the house 27/06/2022. With the sum of #3,2000 in total.
He told me that the following day he moved in to the house the woman started coming with another bills of (#28000) but the woman then said he is the only one that remain to pay.. He then told the woman that he doesn't have the money for now that she should give him time. He said the woman have to bust into his house through celling yesterday while he Wasn't at home to the extend that they step on his Laptop and they later called to tell him that they enter into his house . So, with that impression my brother now said he doesn't need the house again that they should re found his money back to him and the and her daughter were telling him that only #170,000 will be giving to him and he must move out of the building before they we refund the money. Please Nigerians help my brother talk to the woman it's seems the woman has control over the police station in the area according to what he told me. (Ajowon police station princely, Alagbole Ogun State). Michael is my brother's name. Thank you all for your concern.

Give me more details about this case to follow up
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Any man that say he won carry this one as wife will end up in the trenches after 5 years no matter how wealthy he is

This I have seen undecided
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by toujurs: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Onuh211:

Hanty, be calming down.....Life isn't as it seems.
We've got different classes of people, learn to respect and appreciate them.
forget tha ashawo girl, boys have bleeped and dumped her. Too much, she has never experienced love from a man that is why she is bitter.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Aksure007: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Mr folawoyo���� Every thing must be fall must you fall!!!
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by ufotunang: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Nawaoooo...is this one food or snacks ?
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by pacespot(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
I am quite sure that hotel is owned by an Igbo man. What Igbos do in business that make people say they are business savvy is the extortion of their customers like this. What I will get at 2000 Naira from an Hausa trader will not cost me less than 8000 Naira to buy from an Igbo man's shop. This is how Igbo's make their overnight fortunes, they are so united in calling exorbitant prices to their customers once they have established their dominance in a market. Look at this plate of fried egg for instance, something that will not take more than 200 Naira to prepare he wants to sell it at 2000 Naira
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Str8talk21: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=115869313][/quote]

Hahaha!!..giving u a full dose of your own medicine lol!
Nobody has a monopoly of VAWULENCE! grin
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by EmekaCharles10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
This country is finish God save your children
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by DuchessR(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Too small indeed.

This is what I got at a hotel in Abuja (Kado area) recently for the same price.

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Louisfrank(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Tantalizers is worst. Their foods, snacks are delicious anymore.
Better i go to market buy plantain and egg, come back fry it and eat. I'll enjoy it's satisfaction than pieces of plantain and egg on a plate in a hotel

I'd like to know your location or the location of the tantalizer you visited, cos I'm quite a regular customer of tantalizer alot, n I can attest to their food both in quantity and in quanlity
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Downey(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
gentleman82:

You people are the type of terrible bad tenant that every landlord is praying not to encounter , your kind will quietly pay for a house and once you park in the house owner will become your sworn enemy to make trouble with, am sure you are a Yoruba , it is in your habit .
You're just respectful Mumu...for your information the agent has apologized and life goes on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / The Antelope We Killed Yesterday In Ijebu-itele, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.