Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA (1371 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by ChinnysBlog: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
The biggest Igbo cultural festival in the USA tagged IGBOFEST 2022 took place in the state of Minnesota USA, and it was a cultural and colorful event showcasing the best of Igbo culture and featuring Masquerades, cultural dances, Igbo sports activities, language debates, culinary contests, pageants and replication of Igbo customary rites for a new generation of Igbo youth that are born and bred in America to learn more about the Igbo culture.
The organizers of the event pulled all the stops to recreate an authentic Igbo rural setting and backdrop for the cultural festival which attracted guests from far and wide.

Bianca Ojukwu, Nigeria’s former Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain who was the Special Guest at the festival was on hand to crown this years cultural queen Jennifer Iwuchukwu who emerged from a bevy of young damsels and excelled in her language skills, Igbo culinary skills knowledge of Igbo proverbs and customs as well as deportment and dedication to charitable causes.
The Governor of Minnesota Tim Walz by official proclamation declared August 13 2022 as ‘Igbo Day’ in the state of Minnesota, USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by ChinnysBlog: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by ChinnysBlog: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Beautiful.
Igbo AMAKA!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Nice.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by overdrive(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
EBERE Obiano's nemesis.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by triple996(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2022
What happened to the Biafra struggle
Have u abandoned kanu for obi grin
More chaos to resume after obi lose election next year cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by overdrive(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2022
That place looks like somewhere in Afikpo.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Minime10(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
I thought I'm the only one on that observation of even the pictures background & the field, maybe there is a mixed up somewhere
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Emergingnation3(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2022
triple996:
Says Fulani Muslim terrorist, that is suffering from acute delirium........ Biafra struggle is very mush on going.... We have handed over Nnamdi Kanu's case to the UN, of which they have ordered your Jihadist government to release him unconditionally with compensation attached......

And we are almost at the final phase of actualization of our deal nation called Biafra..
The bidding is ongoing on international stage..

Vid vid Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Conrod: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
triple996:
Chill,never hang yourself,....it took the state of israel untill 1948 to attain independence,...ours is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by care4you: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Minime10:
I thought I'm the only one on that observation of even the pictures background & the field, maybe there is a mixed up somewhere

Village girl!

Which cave are you from?

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Bethrose: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
care4you:

Village girl!

Which cave are you from?

LOL!
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by ItsTutsi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
The prostitute that was jumping on different dicks and was riding FFK like she came with hydrolic, while her chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu was bed ridden grin
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Owopariola001: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
overdrive:
That place looks like somewhere in Afikpo.

I tell you. Then I begin to wonder if this is truly the USA, which means humans' mode of dressing and color of skin can affect the coloration of pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by candyhouse: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Owopariola001:

I tell you. Then I begin to wonder if this is truly the USA, which means humans' mode of dressing and color of skin can affect the coloration of pictures.

If you bothered to read you would have seen the sentence that says,

‘The organizers of the event pulled all the stops to recreate an authentic Igbo rural setting and backdrop for the cultural festival which attracted guests from far and wide.’

I fear for us Africans and our zero reading culture, self hate and colonial complex
They are the ones that most times look down upon all african themed stuff.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by candyhouse: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Owopariola001:

why do many Africans refuse to read?
If you bothered to read the commentary to this post you would have seen the sentence that says,

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Jaquar456: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
This woman is truly gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by jeromestarks: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you. God bless igbo
. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Owopariola001: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
candyhouse:

If you bothered to read you would have seen the sentence that says,

‘The organizers of the event pulled all the stops to recreate an authentic Igbo rural setting and backdrop for the cultural festival which attracted guests from far and wide.’

I fear for us Africans and our zero reading culture, self hate and colonial complex
They are the ones that most times look down upon all african themed stuff.

Lol. Are we not saying the same thing?

I said if this picture is truly taken in the USA, that means humans' mode of dressing affects picture coloration, that is, the appearance and perspective of pictures.

Or how else do you create an "authentic Igbo rural setting" if not through the mode of dressing? Or don't they use Trampoline in the USA or there is no natural vegetation in the USA rural areas?

But wait, do you at all understand English or you're suffering from dyslexia?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by moonstar01: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you. God bless igbo
. God bless Nigeria.
Chai, Dis @ jeromestarks Don suffer.
Dude has been traveling all over Nairaland dropping the above on every post
Poor thing
Who shafted you, Bro?
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by moonstar01: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol. Are we not saying the same thing?

I said if this picture is truly taken in the USA, that means humans' mode of dressing affects picture coloration, that is, the appearance and perspective of pictures.

Or how else do you create an "authentic Igbo rural setting" if not through the mode of dressing? Or don't they use Trampoline in the USA or there is no natural vegetation in the USA rural areas?

But wait, do you at all understand English or you're suffering from dyslexia?
Village people don bring their wahala and battle to this thread.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
moonstar01:
Chai, Dis @ jeromestarks Don suffer.
Dude has been traveling all over Nairaland dropping the above on every post
Poor thing
Who shafted you, Bro?
We need to enlighten people about the dangers of marrying a non virgin.
Homes are suffering and men are dying silently due to mistakes they made while chosing a partner.
Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by folake4u(f): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu is a really fine woman. She's aging gracefully like fine wine.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu Crowning Igbo Cultural Queen At IGBOFEST 2022 USA by Minime10(f): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
care4you:

Village girl!

Which cave are you from?

The one your parents are

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Shun Obi's One Million March In Kano / Borno Governor, Zulum, Booed Again In Maiduguri (video) / Powerful Prophet Reveals Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.