Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested (2651 Views)

Rivers State Government Seals Hotel Of Former LG Chairman Samuel Nwanosike / Noise Pollution: Lagos State Seals 8 Mosques And Churches / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Willy7:
a political neophyte like you shouldn't be graced with an attention seeing that you are one of the misguided and criminal elements being recruited to shamelessly come to the media space and spew ignorance. Not only first class. Where is the result he uses to obtain the said first class, abi them no need primary nor secondary school results? He has first class and yet all he could mutter as economic blueprint is Agbado and cassava? Which first class advices govt to print more currency notes to curb inflation or mitigate the effect of pandemic? Perhaps it's Agbado and cassava first class. Continue supporting rubbish, you won't excape its consequences and effects. Lost soul.

An Illiterate like you is saying rubbish about a first class graduate like Tinubu because of a primary school certificate? Is it primary school certificate that you had expected to rule you in the first place? You dey mad? Imagine someone saying rubbish about a Bsc graduate because of a primary school certificate? Na madness?

Meanwhile, Tinubu graduated from Daley college before he went to Chicago university. He was also the best student at Daley.

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

An Illiterate like you is saying rubbish about a first class graduate like Tinubu because of a primary school certificate? Is it primary school certificate that you had expected to rule you in the first place? You dey mad? Imagine someone saying rubbish about a Bsc graduate because of a primary school certificate? Na madness?

Meanwhile, Tinubu graduated from Daley college before he went to Chicago university. He was also the best student at Daley.
semi illiterate campaigning for an oluwole forger. A man that forged his certificate for governorship and blamed another person for doing it on his behalf. I shame for you. Your illetracy is astute. Your Agbado and cassava first class is being awaited to be roasted during campaigns. No need wasting my precious time with you, campaigns will soon be here. Keep this your results and certificates o, you go need am,akamu. Bye for now

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Willy7:
semi illiterate campaigning for an oluwole forger. A man that forged his certificate for governorship and blamed another person for doing it on his behalf. I shame for you. Your illetracy is astute. Your Agbado and cassava first class is being awaited to be roasted during campaigns. No need wasting my precious time with you, campaigns will soon be here. Keep this your results and certificates o, you go need am,akamu. Bye for now

Forger like your father, bah? Your brain if you've got any would see Chicago confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Not once but several times, Chicago has confirmed Tinubu now.

Eediot like you first asked for Tinubu certificate, you saw it yet you're still crying. Eediot championing an Atiku who's got no achievement apart from looting the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kagd10:

Forger like your father, bah? Your brain if you've got any would see Chicago confirming Tinubu as their graduate. Not once but several times, Chicago has confirmed Tinubu now.

Eediot like you first asked for Tinubu certificate, you saw it yet you're still crying. Eediot championing an Atiku who's got no achievement apart from looting the country dry.
like I said earlier, no reasonable person supports Tinubu's candidacy. You can't defend Tinubu and not sound empty, stupid and foolish. Just look at your responses and you'd see that like 2015,you and your criminal candidate doesn't have any blueprint nor manifesto but insults insults and only insults. You removed GEJ and became rudderless. Today you are denying not being part of the government. I dey laugh una. Tinubu will only be the president of your Agbado and cassava Republic where urchins like you and your daft father is part of. First class first class, yet no reasonable response when asked about his plan for the economy. Why is your principal dodging interviews like the dummy he installed? For your information, I'm not Atiku's supporter and never will I be. If you are observant in this forum and not a frog looking for comments to jump on you'd know who I'm rooting for. I'm supporting Peter Obi if you must know. APC messed up by giving her slot to Tinubu. If they had given it to Osibanjo or Amaechi I would've had a difficult choice. But a Tinubu is a badnews, get that into your empty skull if you have one. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, it's a settled matter.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Willy7:
like I said earlier, no reasonable person supports Tinubu's candidacy. You can't defend Tinubu and not sound empty, stupid and foolish. Just look at your responses and you'd see that like 2015,you and your criminal candidate doesn't have any blueprint nor manifesto but insults insults and only insults. You removed GEJ and became rudderless. Today you are denying not being part of the government. I dey laugh una. Tinubu will only be the president of your Agbado and cassava Republic where urchins like you and your daft father is part of. First class first class, yet no reasonable response when asked about his plan for the economy. Why is your principal dodging interviews like the dummy he installed? For your information, I'm not Atiku's supporter and never will I be. If you are observant in this forum and not a frog looking for comments to jump on you'd know who I'm rooting for. I'm supporting Peter Obi if you must know. APC messed up by giving her slot to Tinubu. If they had given it to Osibanjo or Amaechi I would've had a difficult choice. But a Tinubu is a badnews, get that into your empty skull if you have one. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, it's a settled matter.

Stop projecting your father. I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you. No reasonable person support Atiku, the looting Dubai man. Atiku will only rule you in your village.

No reasonable person support a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his Anambra state.
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by BadNews: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Willy7:

Why Are You calling Bad News
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your father. I bet you're typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you. No reasonable person support Atiku, the looting Dubai man. Atiku will only rule you in your village.

No reasonable person support a D pass graduate Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever in his Anambra state.
you are only making a fool of yourself. You think it's everyone that remembers that there is a place called Lagos? Lagos is a no man's land, yet I don't even want to live there. See your stupid face like Tinubu Lagos, Tinubu has a Lagos he built but still runs to France and UK to treat arteritis? Keep fooling yourself, campaign is coming, your Agbado and cassava first class graduate will come and tell the public what he has for them. First class graduate that is incoherent and inarticulate in speech. Empty brain that doesn't have a blueprint for the office he seeks. Shebi dem say he was too brilliant and that's why he couldn't go to primary and secondary schools? Imagine the dimwits and tuats coming online to engage normal humans on discussion. I know you don't have a father and I don't think any reasonable man can give birth to you,so go back to that tiny hut your wretched drunken and village jest of a father left for you. Anyone supporting Tinubu should be seen as a psychiatric patient. Continue to be a slave, you and your useless and wretched father to Tinubu. I believe you and your are those people that line up at his gate every day to beg for food. Useless son of a useless father. Your suffer never do. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria until he dies, get that into your empty skull. Tinubu is wasting his time and money. He has failed and remains a failure in this project. Urchinn like you

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Willy7:
you are only making a fool of yourself. You think it's everyone that remembers that there is a place called Lagos? Lagos is a no man's land, yet I don't even want to live there. See your stupid face like Tinubu Lagos, Tinubu has a Lagos he built but still runs to France and UK to treat arteritis? Keep fooling yourself, campaign is coming, your Agbado and cassava first class graduate will come and tell the public what he has for them. First class graduate that is incoherent and inarticulate in speech. Empty brain that doesn't have a blueprint for the office he seeks. Shebi dem say he was too brilliant and that's why he couldn't go to primary and secondary schools? Imagine the dimwits and tuats coming online to engage normal humans on discussion. I know you don't have a father and I don't think any reasonable man can give birth to you,so go back to that tiny hut your wretched drunken and village jest of a father left for you. Anyone supporting Tinubu should be seen as a psychiatric patient. Continue to be a slave, you and your useless and wretched father to Tinubu. I believe you and your are those people that line up at his gate every day to beg for food. Useless son of a useless father. Your suffer never do. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria until he dies, get that into your empty skull. Tinubu is wasting his time and money. He has failed and remains a failure in this project. Urchinn like you

Another trash from the unintelligible Brain.

Get it sunk into your skull that the only time Tinubu went for any health issues was for his knees. Atiku literally sleeps in Dubai and treats himself there. Obi has gone to London to treat himself there. So what's the hypocrisy about?

Anyway, the point is neither Peter Obi nor Atiku have any achievement whatsoever apart from looting away. You can't impose your failure on us.
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Another trash from the unintelligible Brain.

Get it sunk into your skull that the only time Tinubu went for any health issues was for his knees. Atiku literally sleeps in Dubai and treats himself there. Obi has gone to London to treat himself there. So what's the hypocrisy about?

Anyway, the point is neither Peter Obi nor Atiku have any achievement whatsoever apart from looting away. You can't impose your failure on us.
ozuor, which only knee? Your shaky shaky Agbado and cassava daddy will never preside over Nigeria. A corrupt and drug baron cannot be president of my country. God forbid my Nigeria be made a laughing stock having a sick, old and corrupt drug baron being her president, God Forbid bad thing. Tell your Tinubu that his grand kids needs him the more, Nigeria doesn't. Let him continue holding Lagos at the jugular and determine who governs Lagos at his will, but you see Nigeria, we go make sure he collapse from booing and campaign stress. Hope you people have ordered for pampers and mobile toilets? Ozuor. Tinubu is devil's sent and don't have a place in asọ rock. Affliction shall never rise again the second time. What a healthy and cerebral Awolowo couldn't get, what a closet coupist and jihadist Abiola couldn't get, what a lily livered Oladipo Diya couldn't wiggle his way into is what a peeing, shaky shaky old decripit and corrupt drug baron thinks he can have? In this Nigeria? Dimwit you have been scammed big time. Very soon you will see that its only your Agbado and cassava first class graduate and his ACN minions remaining in the now defunct APC. You've been served. Everyone is jumping out of the sinking ship. Continue deceiving yourself. Your father will soon be chased from Tinubu gate where he goes to beg for amala and ewedu. Dunce

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Willy7:
ozuor, which only knee? Your shaky shaky Agbado and cassava daddy will never preside over Nigeria. A corrupt and drug baron cannot be president of my country. God forbid my Nigeria be made a laughing stock having a sick, old and corrupt drug baron being her president, God Forbid bad thing. Tell your Tinubu that his grand kids needs him the more, Nigeria doesn't. Let him continue holding Lagos at the jugular and determine who governs Lagos at his will, but you see Nigeria, we go make sure he collapse from booing and campaign stress. Hope you people have ordered for pampers and mobile toilets? Ozuor. Tinubu is devil's sent and don't have a place in asọ rock. Affliction shall never rise again the second time. What a healthy and cerebral Awolowo couldn't get, what a closet coupist and jihadist Abiola couldn't get, what a lily livered Oladipo Diya couldn't wiggle his way into is what a peeing, shaky shaky old decripit and corrupt drug baron thinks he can have? In this Nigeria? Dimwit you have been scammed big time. Very soon you will see that its only your Agbado and cassava first class graduate and his ACN minions remaining in the now defunct APC. You've been served. Everyone is jumping out of the sinking ship. Continue deceiving yourself. Your father will soon be chased from Tinubu gate where he goes to beg for amala and ewedu. Dunce

Another gibberish. Stop projecting your father. Meanwhile tell your D pass graduate Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Stop projecting your father. Meanwhile tell your D pass graduate Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first.
nnamikot, you don tire? Campaign never start o, just wait. You and your Agbado and cassava first class graduate will run with your tiny tails in between your two left legs. We dey wait the drug baron. We go flog am wotowoto, he will understand that Nigeria is not and never Lagos. Thank God the senior advocate of nonsense called keyamo that your shaky shaky daddy employed as houseboy just said that Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos. We will hit that into your dumb skulls during campaigns. Get ready ọ, make una pad am well. Hope you people will be keeping people beside him to hold him on stage? Bobo Chicago no go rule Nigeria. Your useless and nincompoo father should also join his benefactor's campaign train o. Mumu man. First class that is dodging interviews, while your so called D pass graduate is everywhere in every station willing to sell his beautiful idea to the populace. Your first class Agbado and cassava graduate is hiding and wishing Nigerians will forget to ask him questions. Tell your shaky shaky daddy to come and tell us how he intends to continue calamity Buhari's legacy. Mister emilokan and lifetime ambition without manifesto. Agbado and cassava Urchinn, we dey wait una. Ozuor

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Kagd10: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Willy7:
nnamikot, you don tire? Campaign never start o, just wait. You and your Agbado and cassava first class graduate will run with your tiny tails in between your two left legs. We dey wait the drug baron. We go flog am wotowoto, he will understand that Nigeria is not and never Lagos. Thank God the senior advocate of nonsense called keyamo that your shaky shaky daddy employed as houseboy just said that Nigeria does not begin and end in Lagos. We will hit that into your dumb skulls during campaigns. Get ready ọ, make una pad am well. Hope you people will be keeping people beside him to hold him on stage? Bobo Chicago no go rule Nigeria. Your useless and nincompoo father should also join his benefactor's campaign train o. Mumu man. First class that is dodging interviews, while your so called D pass graduate is everywhere in every station willing to sell his beautiful idea to the populace. Your first class Agbado and cassava graduate is hiding and wishing Nigerians will forget to ask him questions. Tell your shaky shaky daddy to come and tell us how he intends to continue calamity Buhari's legacy. Mister emilokan and lifetime ambition without manifesto. Agbado and cassava Urchinn, we dey wait una. Ozuor

Another gibberish. Tell your D pass graduate Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first cheesy
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Willy7(m): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Tell your D pass graduate Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first cheesy
hahahahaha, I thought you had strength before to campaign for your first class Agbado and cassava graduate ọ. Hahahahaha, see people wey dey follow ancestor. Urchinn.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Prinxzona10: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Willy7:

God have mercy ooooo!!!!...GHM!!!!
Abobi,please forgive the dimwit because IT got no brain...
You've just schooled the dumbass all round buh I know that IT will become defensive with insults,their normal blue print and their manifestos niii..
Just observe this word "IT" because I don't think all these Tinubu's urchins are human beings at all,talk more of been normal hence the reason I do use *IT* in replacement of their names..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Willy7:
maybe you want me to school you or like sagamite will say then, flog your ignorance into submission.

Gbaski!

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by directonpc(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Sagamite:

Gbaski!

Hi chief, will like to run something by u. Can see you haven't been here for some time sha.
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by JackBizzle: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sagamite:

Gbaski!

Nigga? You are alive?

I thought that one London youth would have stabbed your black azz by now. Lol...

Wow. Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Its always great to see old timers like you sha.

(Sir logicboyyy here)
Re: Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested by Sagamite(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
JackBizzle:

Nigga? You are alive?

I thought that one London youth would have stabbed your black azz by now. Lol...

Wow. Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Its always great to see old timers like you sha.

(Sir logicboyyy here)

After my babalawo gave me juju to stop bullet, you think say na knife fit enter my skin? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pius A Akubo (SAN) Reject Appointment Into APC Legal Team / Tonye Princewill For Rivers State Governor / GEJ Mansion Now Under Water (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.