Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers (48748 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by inoki247: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Hkazami: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Imagine how billionaires you are with money in your account if Naira is still equal dollar today
Kid9jalov:
As events unfolds
The day Naira trade 1-1 to USA dollar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHas9ieX4Y
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by nextstep(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not only hot water. It's ice water. Nonsense!!

These men will leave their wives at home and start flocking around small small girls, Now the girls are robbing them... they're reporting to the police. Yeye!!

According to one unknown pastor that was preaching, he called such man "A glutton man" lol..

Well, you have said your piece, and it makes sense.

However, according to the law, cheating on one's partner is not a crime; robbing and defrauding are.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Williams147: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
To duck again is not safe
SMH �‍♂️
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Slynation(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's well shaah...wahala for who go take my nudes and tries to blackmail me with it... I go first you expose am!! grin
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by shegra58: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
post=115854696:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-girls-arrested-for-robbing-lovers/
Our OBIdient sisters have done it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Fira09(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Poor ladies embarassed cry

They just allowed those useless genders influence em wrongly

Those other gender must have hexed em..
Poor ladies
Please go and renovate your brain.

Your cerebellum got old, it needs renovating.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by BloomingDale(f): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by brightbright: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Peter Obi meets with Governor of Anambra state Charles Soludo in Anambra State Government Lodge, Amawbia.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkR1kD2pel4
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by rickleye: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Corruption everywhere..
More especially... youths of nowadays.

Its a trickle down effect.
Stop from Corruption from politicians and people in power and youth will take notice.
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Oceanjagaban: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Things though for the country no doubt,for this side we dey do worst things
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Damm niggas this one off me....ooo girls come rape a guy
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by CommonSense1967: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obi tuary Zombidient criminals. They are all over NL.
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Orpe7(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
The state called Anambra is cursed
An idle mind is the devil's workshop
When dem dey sidon for house for Monday
Jobless people, why won't strange news come from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by darichlife: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Those other gender must have hexed em.. Poor ladies
I feel like getting you pregnant I swaer
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Sugarbobo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Check out my profile Pic ladies
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Wizmj4real(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Those other gender must have hexed em..
Poor ladies

Candid how far na
Longest time
I don miss you
I go like hold small talk with you,siofara and Jennyclay
Please tell them we need to kpogide for your unit
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
That is not my problem now, but if no be see finish wetin for make Favour get mind dey use my Power Bank charge her vibrator.
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by amodujames(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
I support this vavulence with a Create of beer
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Nonexisting: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okay, I'll now add robbery to the list of their evils. Gents, be on alert when dealing with daughters of Jezebel. If you miss stabbing, you may not be so lucky with hot water treatment and now robbery. Be careful guys biko na beg I dey beg.

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by blackparadise: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stallionhorse:
One girl tried to do this to me, invited me to ketu, took me to one suspicious looking hotel, after getting in the room I started touching her she said we can't have sex cause she is on her period.. I was now like if you know your on your period why did you make me pay for hotel room.. I quickly got my things told her I'm leaving as I just open the door three hevty looking men where outside my door. I knew it was God that saved me. After I left she never called or kept in contact again.
you be mumu, why you allow a lady to lure you...if to say nah me, I will cum back and track her and shoot her dead with me squad ,destroy the hotel ...for night, I will come unsuspected..kill those heafty men...next time no go hotel meet babe ...tell her to cum to your crib...don't try that risk ok..Toto is full ebru where, if you miss that Toto ..another one dey street nah...their are the same
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by naikeboy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
See business na
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Agugbadin: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Hardworking Anambra Billonaires. They must be Organ Harvesters too

Anambra Hmmmmm, all crimes are found there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Panda7(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
fear this men with gun at times i do mistake them for arm robbers
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Nyamiri: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na Obidients. Na so them dey do.
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by asomatc(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by Dimitarr: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
jeromestarks:
See what lack of virginity has caused.
Once a girl starts sleeping with men, she will feel so courageous that she can kill you.

If you didn't disvirgin your wife, then at least one of your children is not your own.
Prepare to spend your hard earned money on a child you didn't father.
Note that as soon as her ex shows up, she will fvck him again and again.
Once a woman starts misbehaving, know that she has started seeing another man.
The woman who loves you will not stress you.
. God bless Nigeria.

You really are mad. Aren't there two genders involved in this hocus pocus. Trying to tow the line of futureisfemale crew wont win you popularity points. Trying to do or sound the way they do makes you sound pained .Any right thinking person knows crime and misdeeds knows know gender or race. Stop being silly

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by bigpicture001: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennifer663:
Corruption everywhere..
More especially... youths of nowadays.

Why are u always FTC..... How do u do it..?
Re: Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers by onlyboyson(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why una dey arrest people wey dey teach married men lesson

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.