Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro (662 Views)

Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / My Father’s Death Inspired My Hit Song – Teniola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by officialwdhtv: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
I fasted for 4days and followed my pastor's instruction to get my hit single BILLING - Spyro

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhvPn4O31kA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
My Brother, this may sound harsh, hard and bitter, but it is the truth!

GOD is not a Confusionist.
GOD has nothing to do with what glorifies the devil.
GOD has nothing to do with Wordly things and all that.
The Only thing that brings HIM into things like that is to Save souls and bring them to himself.

Let's Fear GOD! Follow HIM and live according to His Commandments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by officialwdhtv: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Only thing that brings HIM into things like that is to Save souls and bring them to himself.

cheesy grin Our nairaland resident pastor has spoken

1 Like

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by DatoDatuk: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

God works in mysterious ways, ways we humans can never understand

1 Like

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by ABIODUN105(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Well said Hip pop song is demonic rooted A song that promote sexual immorality,drugs addiction and love for money is not of God

1 Like

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by Righteousness2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
DatoDatuk:

God works in mysterious ways, ways we humans can never understand

My brother don't let anyone Deceive you neither should you deceive yourself.

There is no mysterious way of God to glorify or magnify the devil. The Eyes of the Lord are too pure to behold Iniquity talked of helping you to advance evil.

The Mysterious ways of GOD is to deliver from the shackles and path of the devil and Hell to light.
Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by IfIPerishIPeris: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Well said Hip pop song is demonic rooted A song that promote sexual immorality,drugs addiction and love for money is not of God

Absolutely. Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by officialwdhtv: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
ABIODUN105:

Hmnnn deep
Re: I Fasted For 4days & Followed My Pastor's Instruction To Get My Hit Song - Spyro by DatoDatuk: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

My brother don't let anyone Deceive you neither should you deceive yourself.

There is no mysterious way of God to glorify or magnify the devil. The Eyes of the Lord are too pure to behold Iniquity talked of helping you to advance evil.

The Mysterious ways of GOD is to deliver from the shackles and path of the devil and Hell to light.

Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Groovy Is My Soul Mate, I Can’t Wait To Be With Him – Bobrisky / Jeff Bezos' Ex-wife, Mckenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Her Second Husband / “skiibii Is A Cultist, He Insulted Me When He Got Initiated” – Harrysong (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.