Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? (44201 Views)

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy Or A Setup? / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ozo13(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
I need help. Could she be saying the truth or she's trying to hook.

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
u need to use wisdom in this case.tell them u can't start marriage plan that u will like to do DNA test for u to be sure the baby is urs.that if the baby is URS u will go plan the marriage with them.once u mentioned DNA and they are lying, the will backtrack.from the way u narate it , it's likely a trap.God help
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by rumenase(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

I'm in a very stable relationship and as a matter fact, I'll be getting married to the love of my world, the one whom my heart continuously long for daily in next month.

Nevertheless, there's this lady whom happened to be an old friend for about 2 years now. We've been very close chat buddies and virtually could discuss anything online to each other (I mean anything). On one occasion, she suggested we meet up at my place to watch a movie Twilight together. Well, since I wasn't doing anything in particular for the weekend and my fiance wasn't in town, why not? (Trust me, my intents was pure and genuine).

The Saturday came, and we did have a lovely time together until the devil struck. One thing led to another and we both ended up kissing and eventually had sex. I wasn't careless not to have not used a protection but I could remember the condom coming off at a Point and was quickly replaced with another new one. Trust me guyz, we both felt bad immediately after the incident and both apologized to one another and that was it.

Fast forward to the present, I got a call from her for the first time after that incident (I had to cut off all communication with her after what happened) and she broke the news to me that she was feeling a little different which prompted her to go do a test, and to my greatest shock, she said it came out positive, SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

How is this even possible? We made our precisely on the 30th of July and the test results shows she's about 2weeks pregnant (Note: the test results shows it was carried out on the 12th of August. Moreover, I never even released when the condom came off into her and we had to remove it. How is it possible?

Now, the mother called and even asked to see me in person that, the daughter already explained all that ensued between us, and I should come and let's discuss our next move, that no daughter of hers gives birth outside wedlock.

In all these, I am so confused. The honest truth is, I never told the lady in particular I was getting married in the month of September. My wife to be does know her as just a friend and that's all but kept my wedding plans away from the lady despite how opened we were to each other.

Nairalanders, I am so confused. I have cried, begged her, pleaded with her to come clean with me, but she insists I was the only one she meet within that time frame. Even in the presence of her mother, she kept asking her, are you sure? She kept insisting I was the only one she had sex with last month.

My world is presently on pause mode as I don't know what to thing anymore. But I am 99.9% sure I am not responsible for the pregnancy. I even requested she used my hospital for a second test and it still came out positive.

I am currently, planning on telling my wife to be the whole truth and before then, involve our counselling pastor. I can't bring myself to tell my family despite the fact her mother keep insisting she comes to see my mother.

My inner most being tells me I am been set up, because I remember vividly on that night, she kept insisting I remove the condom that it was hurting her but I insisted.

Could the pregnancy be truly mine? Do I come clean to my babe? Do I just runaway? So many questions and I am deeply depressed and sad on how I got myself into the terrible mess. At this moment, I deserve whatever insults is thrown at me. I truly deserve them, BUT I NEVER FOR ONCE DOUBT my love for my wife to be, I truly love her...
request for DNA test don’t just accept any pregnancy.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Christboy320(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Thanks for this wonderful insight, a doctor friend just confirmed this to me.
Give us feed back ooh
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Morphinne: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:
This is obviously not yours. Kings, when having a fling with a lady you don’t intend to marry, always subtly let her know that no woman can pin you down/force you into entering marriage contract all because of pregnancy. If you get belle for me, I will surely collect my child from you and assume full responsibility but that doesn’t automatically oblige me to marry you. It is never too late, tell this pregnant girl about your engagement plans with your soon-to-be wife so that she and mother can stop seeing you as an available man. Let her know you don’t have any problem with her having the child but that DNA test will definitely be carried out. Discuss this with your partner too. Beg and seek her forgiveness (you can discuss this with her parents first). Once you make her realize that you’re not going to be forced to marry her because of the pregnancy, expect to hear the news of a miscarriage in the coming weeks. I smell a set up here but this doesn’t rule out the possibility of being yours and even if it’s yours, let everyone know that you’ll be fully responsible (once DNA confirms it to be yours) but won’t give in to pressure of having to make someone you don’t intend to marry your wife all because of a one-night mess.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
see this small dirty houseboy that has the effontery to use your dirty germs infested fingers to type rubbish and insult your mother's agemate.
It's obvious you're a Bastard
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Christboy320(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

And you are watching that twilight movie, with someone you dont have anything sexually connected to ,what were you expecting to happen ? That film that is full of emotions and sexual tensions ,just come clean to your wife to be .
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Ishilove: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2022
Antyxx:

Stupidest thing ever
He can fool himself but he can't fool us. The die was cast once they started discussing the merits and demerits of kissing. His mind and body was already moved, which is why when she kissed him, he kissed back.

Horniranu jatijati
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
oloriburukun oponu omo jatijati.
I will advise you take jamb and seek for admission though i doubt you'll be admitted because you'll fail woefully, stupid dumb illiterate, agbaya ni mumu and Foolish dumb woman with an inherent stupidity.
I blame your foolish father for not Using withdrawal method because by now a Bastard like you wouldn't be a nuisance in Yoruba land and I wouldn't be seeing your irritating comments on nairaland.
I hope your next boyfriend uses you for rituals soon.
Arinidin oponu oshi
everybody can't be used for ritual the way your entire family was used in the past and even up till now. Where were you in 2004 when I wrote my jamb I have my Bs.c . Mi o kin se egbe e, Emi ati Iya to bi o legbe tabi kin ju lo How many graduate do you have in your family? None. Omo Yoruba ponpele ni mi Ijesa ni mere atohun rinwa ni o omo ale ile Yoruba ni o. I will employ you to go and obtain GCE form if you need my help I'm available.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Eleyigidgan:

A self acclaimed graduate of OAU can't recognize the difference between mistaken and mistaking.
You're not a shame to OAU because you're records isn't with the school, you only sought for admission which you were denied because of your woeful performance in UTME

it's following his steps and not follow.
Omo this girl wey i dey exchange words with na illiterate ooo.
I've been wasting my energy responding to a numbskull.
Abeg go back to school, when you're admitted try and notify me so i can sponsor you.
My only fear is you dropping out as the institution will kick your illiterate as for your consistent academic failures
I'm not Olodo like you go and concentrate on your GCE and your entire family. I don't need your financial help Mr poor boy
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2022
[]I'm not Olodo like you go and concentrate on your GCE
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by LIVEGOESON1: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Ishilove:

What next is... Take your friend to do the ultrasound as Romanoff has suggested, and if the date correlates with the day you tripped and fell into her vagina, then, young man, you are fvcked. Pun not intended.

Take responsibility, confess to your fiancee and just hope to God that she forgives you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone (although in this case you deserve to be flogged with fake Oraimo charger cord).

cheesy cheesy grin grin TRIPPED AND FELL INTO HER KPEKUS LMAO cheesy grin YOU DESERVE TO FLOGGED WITH FAKE ORAIMO CORD. KIKIKI u kick me hard right own my tooths already on ground. Lol do go say who be this for goodness sake
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ifinger: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Unfortunately no way to know right now but I believe u are being set up �

JudgeNotHi:

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by LIVEGOESON1: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Funnycation and funny result be like op and quicky cheesy grin
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by sniperr007(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
JudgeNotHi:

Babe wan hook you.
Go and do the test again with her and you will see that the date of conception was before your meeting.

Hold your ground. She wan tie you.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by ifinger: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Again the fact u use CD point to the truth say u had intention to shag her , however I believe u have to prove beyond daught say Na u get the belle bf u accept am
No one be saint that's why I prefer the matured single mum or older ladies den no de stress Dia own Na just stick the rod incide Dia anything u give dem is ok !
But the single one?run oh

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by immortalcrown(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
noble71:
shocked
You made out with someone and pregnancy is here, what where you expecting? Bag of Agbado?

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
How much do you pay for one coin?
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by noble71(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
How much do you pay for one coin?
rm#260/Pi presently
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by tonicyril: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
bekpo:
2011 i had almost a similar issue. I met this lady in Gwagwalada while boarding a vehicle 2 Abia state.

We got talking. She was 2 stop at Umuahia while i was 2 proceed 2 Akwa Ibom, she was almost all over me.

She alighted while i proceeded. She requested 4 my phone number and i reluctantly obliged. She will called every now n then and request we see. At a point, i stopped taking her calls 4 over a yr and 6 months.

I was in unibuja 4 a thing when i had a call. I picked, she was d one. She asked where i was, i told her with d hope that since i wasn't at home, nothing will make me take her home and or if she comes, i will just receive her wherever and discharged her. I never believed she was in Gwagwalada since where she stays Dutse Alhaji is very far frm my location and i bever believed she was in my location.

Few minutes afterwards, she was around. I took her opposite d law faculty where there's a good bar n restaurant. Entertained her there and after a while which i suppose she will announced her exit, she rather told me if i won't take her 2 my house.

We got home, something led 2 another we had sex and afterwards i regreated everybeat of it when she told me, she's not safe.

Ater like 2 months she called that she just returned frm d clinic with d mum and d test indicates shes 4 months pregnant. I was happy and send her money 2 register 4 antenatal. In d excitement, my friend we where together draw my attention 2 a thing when they retorted, if i know d pregnancy is mind, i shud b careful not 2 father some1 child. I was taken aback.

And suddenly realized that i slept with d lady with pregnancy. I became hesitant. Her allege mother and aunty started calling me. Even said d father had send her n d mother away frm home and they r stranded as a result of that.

I was seriously under immense pressure. I had 2 called her one night and asked her 2 tell me d truth, i promised 2 take her in n take k of her n d pregnancy but she must returned d child 2 d father afterwards, while we continue in our relationship.

She opened up and told me d whole truth. It was indeed a setup.

So b careful and make sure she run ultrasound scann, that will confirm when she actually took in. Ladies r now desperate.
Wait, after she was delivered of the baby, did u guys continue ur relationship??
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by bekpo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
tonicyril:
Wait, after she was delivered of the baby, did u guys continue ur relationship??

We continued, i empowered her but she left 4 her baby daddy, they had a blood oath. I tried 2 dissuade her 2 no avail. But she's regretting today.
Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ishilove:

What next is... Take your friend to do the ultrasound as Romanoff has suggested, and if the date correlates with the day you tripped and fell into her vagina, then, young man, you are fvcked. Pun not intended.

Take responsibility, confess to your fiancee and just hope to God that she forgives you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone (although in this case you deserve to be flogged with fake Oraimo charger cord).

Ishilove and her sarcastic but blunt comments.

1 Like

Re: Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? by tonicyril: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
bekpo:

We continued, i empowered her but she left 4 her baby daddy, they had a blood oath. I tried 2 dissuade her 2 no avail. But she's regretting today.
Wait ogami, my eye dey turn...

Wait pls, u mean u and someone was running her together concurrently and she took in, then she had to lie to u in a bid to hook it on u but God saved u.

And u stil told her to deliver the baby and return back to u.. how?? Do do u stand her presence, knowing fully well that she's a postpartum woman.. U re a man ooh..ahh na man u be. Me i cant stand it..laelae.

Football match no dey start from a goal down, na from 0:0 e dey start.

U even empowered her, and was even begging her to marry u.

Oga mi na man u be, i no fit, my emotions no reach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.