Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... (640 Views)

Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra / 'where Is Abba Kyari?' - Lola Omotayo-okoye Tackles Lagos Commissioner / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Newton2024: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by God1000(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
He's right, something is fundamentally wrong with some nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Newton2024: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
He is talking to APC zombies and BMCs

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by TinubuThief: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
kiss

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Newton2024: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
God1000:
He's right, something is fundamentally wrong with some nigerians.
etrouble seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues Moh247

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by TinubuThief: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
kiss Na now I believe say people wey dey normal for Nigeria no plenty aswear. How can a sane youth be supporting an old ancestor like Tilumbu. It really beat my imagination aswear
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Stop tackling...
It is never our fault...
Stupid governorship.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Nijablast: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Obi was in APGA MOVED TO PDP
PDP Ruled us for 16years and Obi was a governor for 8years, since you are supporting Obi who was part of the government that made Nigeria the way it is today then Peter Okoye is a stupid guy for supporting Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by jumper524(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Funny how people think politicians made them jobless and even a known celebrity thinking same too.
Did politician make he Peter okoye a musician??
Fact is there's no messiah for this our poor mentality of thinking govt would provide job.
Never.
The people are the politicians and when they become politicians, they continue from where the previous ones stooped.
A good example is amaechi, wike, Dino, smart, ikpeazu,oshiomole, uzor Kalu e. t. c
These were unknown individuals who made it into our political space and even though they did try their best they still couldn't chance the percentage.
If we continue to give birth to children without making plans for the future my brother unemployment and Insecurity would persist.

Imagine govt subsidizing primary education for primary school children through tax from everybody yet one individual has ten children attending school subsidized for everyone.
Tomorrow we would have over 100 children in one class which result to poor learning and yet the citizens would blame politicians.
Opposition would give the mumu citizens hope on how its possible to manage 100 children in one class. And then the circle continues.
My brother no politician can guarantee massive recruitment of our over surplus citizens that hate paying tax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Newton2024: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
TinubuThief:
kiss Na now I believe say people wey dey normal for Nigeria no plenty aswear. How can a sane youth be supporting an old ancestor like Tilumbu. It really beat my imagination aswear
etrouble seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues Moh247 What do you have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by jumper524(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Newton2024:
He is talking to APC zombies and BMCs
was all of anambra citizens employed when Obi was governor?? I'm not trying to insult Obi here but if you think politicians have solution to our unemployment situation the get ready to receive another scam through a different format. The same Buhari gave us in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by TinubuThief: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Newton2024:
etrouble seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi heliues Moh247 What do you have to say?
These ones will never see good in their lives as they are supporting evil. Evil will never leave their aboard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by Newton2024: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
jumper524:
was all of anambra citizens employed when Obi was governor?? I'm not trying to insult Obi here but if you think politicians have solution to our unemployment situation the get ready to receive another scam through a different format. The same Buhari gave us in 2019.
It is illogical and unfair to compare Labour Party to APC, Peter Obi to Buhari and Datti Baba-Ahmed to Osinbajo. You can select one interview of party A and compare it with an interview of party B so that you can know that white is not the same as black. Nigeria's problem is leadership problem and they are not unsolvable. Don't be pessimistic please.
Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by jumper524(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Newton2024:
It is illogical and unfair to compare Labour Party to APC, Peter Obi to Buhari and Datti Baba-Ahmed to Osinbajo. You can select one interview of party A and compare it with an interview of party B so that you can know that white is not the same as black. Nigeria's problem is leadership problem and they are not unsolvable. Don't be pessimistic please.
you know why we have more religious institute than research institute?
It's because people wants to hear what dey want to hear rather than reality of things. Well for sure Buhari govt is quite incencitive which I know but trust me Obi ain't close to what your expecting. Watch the interview on how he plans to manage power supply in Nigeria. If your logical you'll know it's just same old story of politicians talking about how they can handle it when they get there and not why the current administration is failing at it.
Abi didn't Fashola did better than Obi in interviews before he became minister?
Things are more complicated than they seem and to tell you the truth Nigerians won't like it. If your told to start paying *3 of what your paying for more regular power supply, if you won't complain, others would start telling you how Buhari didn't increase electricity tarrif.
If you want the truth, then until we reduce our population first and multiply our productivity *3 coupled with having a much intelligent leader then things can get better. If we don't do this 3 together my brother na same old story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by rusher14: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
jumper524:
Funny how people think politicians made them jobless and even a known celebrity thinking same too.
Did politician make he Peter okoye a musician??
Fact is there's no messiah for this our poor mentality of thinking govt would provide job.
Never.
The people are the politicians and when they become politicians, they continue from where the previous ones stooped.
A good example is amaechi, wike, Dino, smart, ikpeazu,oshiomole, uzor Kalu e. t. c
These were unknown individuals who made it into our political space and even though they did try their best they still couldn't chance the percentage.
If we continue to give birth to children without making plans for the future my brother unemployment and Insecurity would persist.

Imagine govt subsidizing primary education for primary school children through tax from everybody yet one individual has ten children attending school subsidized for everyone.
Tomorrow we would have over 100 children in one class which result to poor learning and yet the citizens would blame politicians.
Opposition would give the mumu citizens hope on how its possible to manage 100 children in one class. And then the circle continues.
My brother no politician can guarantee massive recruitment of our over surplus citizens that hate paying tax.

They are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by rusher14: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mr. Okoye, you are from Anambra State and you are not requiring the seaport as your brothers all claim.

What are you doing in Lagos state?

Why not go to Anambra that the Messiah is coming from?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by PandoraObi: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
TinubuThief:

These ones will never see good in their lives as they are supporting evil. Evil will never leave their aboard
I hope you know that your utterances is your hindrances, it will surely manifest in your life, you can't escape your folly unless GOD is not alive, you attract it and it will crush you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by BATified2023: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Graduates Who Come Online To Defend Those Who Made Them Jobless

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Peter-Okoye-tackles-jobless-graduates-who-come-online-to-defend-those-who-made-them-jobless-580883
the same people that claimed peter obi made anambra paradise but they can’t stay in paradise anambra for just 1 month,they had to run to lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Tackles Jobless Nigerian Graduates... by BATified2023: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
rusher14:
Mr. Okoye, you are from Anambra State and you are not requiring the seaport as your brothers all claim.

What are you doing in Lagos state?

Why not go to Anambra that the Messiah is coming from?
someone who claimed peter obi turned anambra to paradise but him n that peter obi can’t stay for just 1 month in the anambra paradise

We saw his fathers house in anambra n it’s obvious it’s been ages they have been dere but the Lagos they found comfort in is who they are insulting her leader

Ahmadu bello was right when he said give an Igbo man a step n he will go 100 miles

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Run 100 Meters Race But To Wear Party Outfit Before Running / Actors Freddie Leonard And Peggy Ovire Set To Hold Their Wedding Ceremony In Nov / Davido To Perform At Closing Ceremony Of FIFA World Cup In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.