Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,023 members, 7,976,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness (382 Views)

Please Advice Me On How A Stroke Patient Can Recover Quickly / I've Been Diagnosed With An Illness (pics) / How To Recover Quickly After Cesarean Section Delivery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness by vtmedia: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Food has such a profound effect on several aspects of human health. From helping to give you energy for work, to helping to keep your organs functioning the way they are meant to, food is one of the biggest deciding factors of how well you live. Foods can also come to the fore when you are down with one illness or the other. In fact, it is believed that food plays an important role when you are recovering from an illness or surgery

According to Jillian Kubala of Healthline, the foods and beverages you consume when recovering from an ailment, can either help or hinder your recovery.

Studies have shown certain foods, including fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and protein sources, possess certain healing properties, which can help reduce inflammation, improve immune function, and promote healing when you are recovering.

10 examples of such foods are examined below:
https://www.etinla.com.ng/10-foods-with-healing-powers-that-can-help-you-recover-quickly-from-an-illness/

Re: 10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness by JohannLibert: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hi guys! Can you please tell me where I could find a really good site with great information about products that could help me with my treatment?
Re: 10 Foods With Healing Powers That Can Help You Recover Quickly From An Illness by libertanna: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Foods full of nutritious properties often aid our body's natural ability to heal and recover. When illness strikes, we can turn to nature's remedies to strengthen our system. healing fats like coconut, olive, and avocado oil contain medium-chain fatty acids and antioxidants which provide energy, fight inflammation and support the immune system. Broths made from bone, vegetable or miso paste hydrate, restore minerals and ease congestion. Fermented foods such as kimchi, sauerkraut, yogurt or kefir contain probiotics to balance gut bacteria. Fresh ginger, turmeric, garlic and chili peppers add spice, stimulate circulation and open up sinuses. A wholesome diet of lean proteins, leafy greens, and hydrating fruits helps the body repair itself from the inside out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Dentists Here That Can Fill Holes In The Teeth / Why Stem Cells / What Is Neolife Product All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.