Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,431 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:31 AM

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture (25728 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Arijude(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Chief Sperm Supplier to Biafuro.

Yamleg Slayer.
you mean his dick is useless that everybody and everything can play with it?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by basty: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Now
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by basty: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Fani is opposite of his bio. A chameleon in the day, a serpent in the night. Man is like a wavering water, unstable and full of dirts. He represents his own belly and not the people.

Now FFK is the opposite of what he is preaching?

Now, he no longer support Igbo agenda.
Igbo are one of the major problems of themselves and others.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Sheriman(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Femi Fani Kayode is an hungry politician looking for where to see his next meal
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by GardenOfGod(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Typing...
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by casppyjay: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
ill track or lost stolen devices at an affordable price
try dey track scammers too because some people don carry my money run since 2012 I dey find dem still
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by slimfit1(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Expect him in the labour party soon.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by BlackPantherxXx: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Arijude:
you mean his dick is useless that everybody and everything can play with it?

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by hollywater: 7:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Hungry Man
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by arantess: 7:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Laidewiess:
Former Minister of State for Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has changed his twitter headed picture to that of APC Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidates, Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima

https://twitter.com/realFFK?t=Yw9NH33QPg0by1zyCpYm5g&s=09
E say na "servant of truth"
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2022
FFK that will soon tell us how Tinubu pee on his pant cheesy grin
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by mymadam(m): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Skyfornia:
I will never understand this guy and his likes. There should be a law banning cross carpeting in our constitution . Once you are a member of a party, you will remain a member unless the party is delisted by INEC.

A Nigerian politician is a 'beast of no nation' (apologies to Fela). The word, ideology, is a conspicuously missing word in a Nigerian politician's English vocabulary. Such a shame undecided
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Snapchat: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Fani is opposite of his bio. A chameleon in the day, a serpent in the night. Man is like a wavering water, unstable and full of dirts. He represents his own belly and not the people.

Modified:
Some words are not literal but has deeper meaning. Dark sayings are not meant to be discerned by low IQ individuals who are tribalistic in nature. If you put on your intellectual glasses; if only you have one, you may be able to unravel and comprehend the true meaning of my words.

Moreover, I am not Igbo! You guys are so, so tribalistic on this forum. It's like corruption that has destroyed the soul of this nation. Pathetic!!

You are Ibo.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by josephevergreen(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Take this man here serious at your own peril ..not because of where he come from but for who he is!!

Anywhere belle face comrade.

Vote wisely ..vote individual not party.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by adekolaelect(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
A man who at the sight of food throws dignity and caution into the wind.
His choice and He owns anybody apologies .at least many that are crying of Obidient today were the one Atikulated in 2019. what makes them to be Obidient fraudster makes Fani to be Tinubus fraudster . Why fuming when everybody dey just look for Butter to splash his or her Bread ?
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by etrouble: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Fear who no fear politicians, and believe many of them at your peril. When you see a man of noble character and integrity, you don't need to be told. His success and charisma speak for him.

If this comment above with no name makes you insecure, then you need to rethink your choice of presidential candidate come 2023. Your future is in your hands.

kindly check my signature below for your Academic research services

You will still post this nonsense in 2027, 2031, 2035, 2039, and 2043 because Tinubu will humiliate you all as he did in 2015 and 2019.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by etrouble: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
A man who at the sight of food throws dignity and caution into the wind.

That's the Igbo man called FFK, we already used him to exchange Joe Igbokwe who is now Jelili Yorubakwe. So, enjoy your Femi Fani Kanu (FFK)
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Owopariola001: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Modified:
Some words are not literal but has deeper meaning. Dark sayings are not meant to be discerned by low IQ individuals who are tribalistic in nature. If you put on your intellectual glasses; if only you have one, you may be able to unravel and comprehend the true meaning of my words.

Moreover, I am not Igbo! You guys are so, so tribalistic on this forum. It's like corruption that has destroyed the soul of this nation. Pathetic!!

Did the person you quoted call you "Igbo?"

Proverb 28:1 for you. Werey, Olori pelebe. cheesy cheesy
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by stickle(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2022
tony0806:
If I were Obasanjo; I'll put a call through and ask him to remove my picture from his profile. Can't associate with such a man.

If you see how this man been de lambast APC for Channels TV before? Ahhhhh Aye mí onì ta pop corn
Don't over work yourself because of politicians, especially Nigeria version.
This FFK new move is not unconnected with Tinubu's visit to Obasanjo. It is almost becoming clearer that baba OBJ gave Tinubu favourable response, because FFK is OBJ boy.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Molutex(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
FFK is like a symbiam phone no more relevant
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by BlackPantherxXx: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2022
lovat:
Sun lal Dinique people like this makes this forum disgusting that it's now a hotbed of tribalism. Seun kindly wield the big stick and stop being docile.

Use your forum in this election to promote a detribaliesd campaign devoid of runts and avarice with sumbags making this place distasteful.

Kindly ban those people who are making this site unhabitable. They are few in number but their actions are chasing away many

I love these hot salty tears.

Where did I mention a tribe? Why are you having a guilty conscience ? grin

"I don't know why I love to see you cry " Enrique Iglesias.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by DRPAIT123(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Political harlot.
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by xevove2061: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
If Peter Obi wins, he will still decamp to Labour Party

this is the exact post i was looking for,
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by Tvoice: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Axx wipe ffk , the axx wipe of the shithole of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture by xevove2061: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
His choice and He owns anybody apologies .at least many that are crying of Obidient today were the one Atikulated in 2019. what makes them to be Obidient fraudster makes Fani to be Tinubus fraudster . Why fuming when everybody dey just look for Butter to splash his or her Bread ?

Do you think that if Obi was running in 2019, that people who support him now would have supported Atiku back then? many people supported Atiku for two things. 1. Because of Obi, and 2. Because, by far, Atiku was the only other stronger contender to Buhari and was millions of Miles better than the Vegetable we have in Power now. You had no choice than to choose the Lesser evil between them both.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / Fulani Laborer Poses With Governor Shettima In Borno, Nigerians React. Photos / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.