Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Click For Clarification.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Click For Clarification.. (303 Views)

Click For A Game Fixed In Heaven... Drawlord / Fixed Draw Won...click For Another Fixed Draw / Click For One Fixed Draw....if You Need Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click For Clarification.. by DrawLord: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
Good morning here...
This is DrawLord the king of draws...
If I've for once scammed you,or extort you without being in service for you kindly comment here....
I literally don't understand why you'll call someone a thief without an evidence and if the bi*ch keep pestering me then I will make your family weep this week...

PS...you can DM with your number if you got a chance...

Re: Click For Clarification.. by NoahHadNoArk: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello fraudster grin

Re: Click For Clarification.. by NoahHadNoArk: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Drop your games here let us see them

No n to post fake tickets up and down grin

We’ve seen plenty people post these and it all ended in a scam.

You no different
Re: Click For Clarification.. by DrawLord: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

We’ve seen plenty people post these and it all
ended in a scam.

You no different
And why not clarify this instead of accusing me..
Re: Click For Clarification.. by DrawLord: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

We’ve seen plenty people post these and it all
ended in a scam.

You no different
Werey so I should drop the game I bought here right....
You sounds and talk the way your brain is
Re: Click For Clarification.. by NoahHadNoArk: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
DrawLord:

Werey so I should drop the game I bought here right....
You sounds and talk the way your brain is
Nigga it’s simple, if you really bought games and they are sure as you claim, go to bank and collect 1billion and bet on it.

Why you need people to pay you for it?!?

Make sense of that and I will leave you alone.

There’s no such thing as fixed. Just hungry scammers looking for bread.

You open an account on the 6th of this month and you posting tickets of your wins. Can anybody verify that they have seen these games or are you whining your father ?!?
Get a life!!!

Ass wipe!
Re: Click For Clarification.. by DrawLord: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Nigga it’s simple, if you really bought games and they are sure as you claim, go to bank and collect 1billion and bet on it.

Why you need people to pay you for it?!?

Make sense of that and I will leave you alone.

There’s no such thing as fixed. Just hungry scammers looking for bread.

You open an account on the 6th of this month and you posting tickets of your wins. Can anybody verify that they have seen these games or are you whining your father ?!?
Get a life!!!

Ass wipe!

I already seen what I want...
I discovered your are a hungry thief and you drop your account details on Nairaland because same poverty that killed your dad has ate you up..
Am gotta trace you with that....
You'll then know you don't try shit with a military personnel..
Re: Click For Clarification.. by NoahHadNoArk: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
DrawLord:

I already seen what I want...
I discovered your are a hungry thief and you drop your account details on Nairaland because same poverty that killed your dad has ate you up..
Am gotta trace you with that....
You'll then know you don't try shit with a military personnel..
If you not a fraud as you claimed you won’t be bothered about anyone calling you out. It’s your place to show that you really have sure games. But that’s by the way.
This comment you made is something I can’t take lightly whether you were joking or not. Everything we’ve said here could be excused under bants but your saying you will trace me, under the covers of being a military personnel for reasons best known to you is crossing a line. A very big one.

So, screenshots have been made and I just made a screen video of this thread. Whether you were joking or not I have to forward it to the authorities I know.

I’m sorry bro, the joke is now on you. I’m guessing your name is not Tony Bennedith but seeing that you’ve used that number before, it’s always a good place to start. I will have to use you to show that Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think.

This is my last word to you, have fun talking to yourself from this moment on.

Re: Click For Clarification.. by DrawLord: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

If you not a fraud as you claimed you won’t be bothered about anyone calling you out. It’s your place to show that you really have sure games. But that’s by the way.
This comment you made is something I can’t take lightly whether you were joking or not. Everything we’ve said here could be excused under bants but your saying you will trace me, under the covers of being a military personnel for reasons best known to you is crossing a line. A very big one.

So, screenshots have been made and I just made a screen video of this thread. Whether you were joking or not I have to forward it to the authorities I know.

I’m sorry bro, the joke is now on you. I’m guessing your name is not Tony Bennedith but seeing that you’ve used that number before, it’s always a good place to start. I will have to use you to show that Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think.

This is my last word to you, have fun talking to yourself from this moment on.

Lol
The most idiot I've seen in my life
Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry: Italian Side Como Unveil Former Arsenal Star As New Shareholder / Geniuspredict Tips / Rafael Leao & Christian Pulisic On Swap Deal To Join Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.