Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me (479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2011
i am 23 years old studying at the university of abuja
in life, i want to have a good knowledge and also be able
to work with printed circuit boards. i also want to know how to write
softwares but the problem is; i dont know how and what to do to realize my dream
i cannot rely on what they teach us here at the university. it is rubbish!!!
you can never be anything useful in the technology world if you relied on the
knowledge you get from our unis here.

pls if you have a suggestion, you can reply me!
Re: Help Me by benzion72(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
I really love your sincerity and simplicity. Love your dream and you passion. My advise to you is that you must read wide and get IT certification like Oracle and other International recognized certification. You can start from that.
Re: Help Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
anytime i look at the printed circuit board it looks like a maga city viewed from high altitude. with those capacitors looking like skyscrapers. i believe that as soon as i know
what they are and how to work with them, they wouldnt look like that to me any more.
i am doing physics education and i some times go to computer sc classes and i have come to realize that if you relied on that na mathematician you go just be at the end of the day

i thank you for your advice and i am going to take it.

I really love your sincerity and simplicity. Love your dream and you passion. My advise to you is that you must read wide and get IT certification like Oracle and other International recognized certification. You can start from that.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Search Engine Optimization For A Website / Thin Client For Cafes And Schools / Can I Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.