Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Help I Need Advice!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Advice!! (579 Views)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Hello, everyone, I'm in a relationship with this girl but I'm confused we started talking like 2 to 3 months ago as friends then one thing led to another I asked her out which she declined saying I'm a nice guy but she can't date me that she is planning revenge on her ex so I didn't bother texting her again I just said okay I understand then deleted her number on my phone to cut the long story short I started dating another girl and completely avoided this girl that turned me down I shunned all form of communication with her fast-forward to last month we starting talking through one of my friends because she stays in the same neighborhood as me one thing led to another I started getting sexual with her like telling her I can f her real good and started to touch her body while talking to her and I saw she was falling for it my girlfriend detected what was going on and broke up with me to cut the long story short me and this girl have started dating but I just find it hard to trust her I found out she is still a virgin when she came to visit me and we got sexual I need help because I'm just finding it difficult to trust her that's the problem
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Jafar1: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
To cut the long story short, I don't know what to say!

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Any advice?
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Demigod22: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
You had a girlfriend that trust you and you break up with her for a girl you don't trust. She once declined your advances because she wants to take a revenge on her ex and now you guys are fvcking and you met her a virgin and you don't trust her.

Comrade, why not learn to trust God first before trusting that girl. You don't even trust yourself. You should learn how to be a grown up man.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Demigod22:
You had a girlfriend that trust you and you break up with her for a girl you don't trust. She once declined your advances because she wants to take a revenge on her ex and now you guys are fvcking and you met her a virgin and you don't trust her.

Comrade, why not learn to trust God first before trusting that girl. You don't even trust yourself. You should learn how to be a grown up man.

So what's your advice I understand I should trust God first I would not say I don't trust God but would you say I should trust her as I met her a virgin?
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Tboymessiah(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

No time for teenage love matter, Go and meet ur friend at the second Street, to advise you.

First, Go and find money. Then come back here for advice, on how to invest it......
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

No time for teenage love matter go and meet ur friend at the second Street to advise you

First Go and find money and come back here for advice on how to invest it......

Lol I'm not a teenager point of correction and I'm not broke thanks tho
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by emmchi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
You began having trust issues after you deflowered her...but when you were chasing her the way cat chase rat it never crossed your mind.
Just say you ve gotten what you want and stop goin through corners
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Psych412(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
All this lies won't take you to any where O.P angry
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Psych412:
All this lies won't take you to any where O.P angry

I swear I'm not lying
Re: Help I Need Advice!! by Matix222: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
emmchi:
You began having trust issues after you deflowered her...but when you were chasing her the way cat chase rat it never crossed your mind.
Just say you ve gotten what you want and stop goin through corners

I have not deflowered her yet I tried going into her but no way we had to leave it she is coming over this Sunday I will still try and see if it will work out by using lubricants is just that I'm having trust issues with her don't know why

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Ladies With Flat Breasts? / Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery / "I'm Tired Of You" – Man Dumps His Girlfriend 15 Minutes After Romantic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.