Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,729 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi (5562 Views)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerianization:

Please direct haters to Wike's hit song

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them
Haha
For real !
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
have u forgotten doctors also went on strike for good 13 months when obi was governor?
Lecturers went on strike for good 6 months
Poverty rate increased when Peter obi was governor
We know u igbos will wake up one day to tell us ikpeazu was d best governor during his tenure

So tell me how obi is better than buhari in terms of governance?

When he was governor unemployment in Anambra was very high. Many ibos abandoned home, went to Lagos for employment. Today he lies that youths will have employment.

Those who could not turned to crime and terrorized SE. Many of those youths were massacred and bodies recovered from azu river. Today Obi lies to youths he will protect and secure them.

Obi fired from Anambra civil service Ibos from other states and told them to return to their people. He was anti-inclusion. Today obi lies that ethnicity does not matter he will unite Nigeria.

Obi segregated christianity and Ibo anglicans were inferior to catholics. He promoted further discrimination and treatment of osu as an inferior caste. Today Obi lies that he will promote religious diversity.

This obi lies too much, he is a camouflage, cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
your stupidity is legendary

So tinubu is contesting in Ghana right?

No wonder many of u believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

grin grin grin
Were you aware yanminrins in SE bought and wore aso ebi to support Donald Trump?

To shame their defeat at the polls, Nigerians in US designed and wore aso ebi for Biden's victory. They wore it to Biden/Harris inauguration.

Anything yanminri support, run from it. However much noise it gathers going in, on the output na failure go end am.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Lastmessenger2: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Go and ask Dangote, Otedola and Rabiu. grin

All three benefit immensely in that Lagos empire
ah ah so tunibu gave dangote money to build refinery? Please tell me another lie tomorrow
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by descent96(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
I have been able to read some comments and I could deduce that some people are comfortable with suffering. I mean how can a sane person in this jet age be rooting for the likes of Tinubu and Atiku as the next president of a country like Nigeria,I mean it really baffles my imagination. Honestly,some people are born to suffer and die wretched and those that support Tinubu,to me are among them. God Forbid Bat thing.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
ah ah so tunibu gave dangote money to build refinery? Please tell me another lie tomorrow

Tinubu did not give Dangote money but as President, Tinubu will give your life a boost.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Lastmessenger2: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu did not give Dangote money but as President, Tinubu will give your life a boost.
A man on his death bed will give me life boost? Please stop this joke
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ezegold4we: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Only fuuuls, idiot's, urchin's, cassavorians and agbadorians are supporting the 89yrs thief Called tinubu,

Tinubu has already failed before The election.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by NSK4U(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
what happened to ipob n Biafra?

What happened to Igboho and Oduduwa Republic?
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
A man on his death bed will give me life boost? Please stop this joke

On is death bed, but millions of yanminrins are escaping SE to go get Tinubu boost in Lagos. How do you explain that? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Saao(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
U igbos will learn d hard way come 2023,u will go to political exile till eternity

Lets see who u will blame after d election loss
you talk as if only yoruba will vote for Tinubu and make him president. I don't really know what gave you the boldness to think Tinubu can win without his fellow South. I'm from middle belt, I can tell you, majority of middle belt who are mostly Christians won't vote for Tinubu. Before buhari finally won in 7 years ago, he always won in far north but not in middle belt states, until yoruba supported him and middle belt fell to the propaganda and supported him that was what made him him president. As it stands today, Tinubu can't win South convincely and North is divided, so tell me, what are you banking on? Rigging? If Rigging was so easy, osun could have been rigged. Don't think Tinubu is so love in the North, he's not, it will surprise u as well after the election.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by kingjiss: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
U igbos will learn d hard way come 2023,u will go to political exile till eternity

Evil will befall you and your silly family the hard way

You and your silly family will blame God for creating you guys
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by clevybrown(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:

And what will happen to you if Obi wins?
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by pointblank247(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
what happened to otu nne gi ?
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by SoiSoi13(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Passionnn:

Peter Obi is not an Igbo candidate. He is the symbol chosen by the oppressed Nigerians to pull us out of the political mud in which the traditional politicians have plunged us. Stop flashing the ethnicity card. It is the same tactics that has left us where we are currently
It is the emi lokan of the common Nigerian.

My dear tell them oh, check my post I will fight Igbos tooth and nail anyday anytime but when it comes to Peter Obi and 2023 am a prodigal, It a Revolution and we will definitely get there , So help us God

1 Like

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by atimadesign(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
We have had it enough.

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by T9ksy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
who were those shouting oduduwa republic?
Is it not majority of u igbos who doesn’t want to b seen as the only secessionist?
Apart from online which oduduwa madness do u see offline?

Sunday igboho work was only to chase Fulani but when pdp realised he was gaining ground n winning the heart of people they wanted to play d nnamdi kanu game in Yoruba land but we are wiser than that

Compare how u igbos follow nnamdi kanu madness to how people checkmate Sunday igboho

Nnamdi Kanu call all your chiefs n elders idiots n u hailed him

Sunday igboho just insulted alake of egbaland n he receive backlash from every Yoruba person home n abroad n they warned him to stop his madness

Nnamdi Kanu called all your mothers n sisters prostitutes n u hailed him

Sunday igboho dare not do that in Yoruba land cos if person dey cry e dey see road

Nnamdi Kanu ordered u to destroy n kill n u hailed him but Sunday igboho dare not do half of that

The moment Sunday igboho mocked pa adeboye on the death of his son I knew he would vanish into thin air in no time

So don’t compare what nnamdi kanu did in Igbo land n d audience he received to what Sunday igboho did here

U igbos are emotional n not logical n u call been emotional bravery n u get humbled last last but Yorubas are logical which u call cowardice n we get our problem solved last last

Compare your ugm n esn to our amotekun

@ bolded ..........Surely, you batified agberos must have taken part in the consumptions of fulani-infected cows hence the oxy-moronic narratives that you all love to afflict our eardrums, with.

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ezechi242: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
Is it not majority of u igbos who doesn’t want to b seen as the only secessionist?

Sunday igboho work was only to chase Fulani but when pdp realised he was gaining ground n winning the heart of people they wanted to play d nnamdi kanu game in Yoruba land but we are wiser than that

Compare how u igbos follow nnamdi kanu madness to how people checkmate Sunday igboho

Sunday igboho just insulted alake of egbaland n he receive backlash from every Yoruba person home n abroad n they warned him to stop his madness

Sunday igboho dare not do that in Yoruba land cos if person dey cry e dey see road

Nnamdi Kanu ordered u to destroy n kill n u hailed him but Sunday igboho dare not do half of that

The moment Sunday igboho mocked pa adeboye on the death of his son I knew he would vanish into thin air in no time

So don’t compare what nnamdi kanu did in Igbo land n d audience he received to what Sunday igboho did here

U igbos are emotional n not logical n u call been emotional bravery n u get humbled last last but Yorubas are logical which u call cowardice n we get our problem solved last last

Lol this man your foolishness is older than you....sorry if it offends you o...its just the truth....olodo hahahaa
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by obidr(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Like I said, you are digressing. We are talking about next year's election and looking at the aspirants available to us. Your long epistle is needless. What are the antecedents and competence of individual aspirants IPOB, Oduduwa, boko haram, bandits, Unknown gun men and amoetekun are not running for President. So stop derailing objective threads into inconsequential religious or ethnic squabbles. Stick to objectivity and evaluate candidates on their own merits. Thank you.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by 9jaNoBeLagos: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Power will remain in the North till 2031.

You Southerners are dreaming. Atiku Lokan
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by PapaHadum: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Your business?

Do you have light in your neighborhood after paying your estimated light bills?
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Peace and prosperity for Nigeria
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Passionnn: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Revolutions do not begin overnight. People do not just oppose the government just for fun of it. Even the various terrorists groups in the north who have caused more havoc to the nation in recent times do not seem to bother you. They still have both intrinsic and extrinsic reason for their barbaric actions.
Peter Obi has not been identified as a member of Ipob. Being an Igbo man does not automatically makes one an ipobian.
If Ipob is your major worry, be rest assured that Obi as president would calm the nerves of the agitators because one of their major preoccupation is to be accorded a sense of belonging in this project called Nigeria. Their calling for secession is borne out of the assumption that they are not getting that acceptance.
So, vote for Obi. He will talk to them and they will listen to him and the region will experience peace and tranquility once again.
Even the terrorists in the north will listen to him as he is more sincere than the other clownish candidates. Thank you.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Passionnn: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

They usually blame Yoruba even on things we have no hand in.

They will blame Yoruba in 2023 for not supporting Obi to victory.
You have a hand in this.
Since 1999 when we returned to civilian rule, the south west has ruled for 8 years, south south about 6 years. South East, 0. The only chance of power getting to the south east is being hijacked by emi lokan whose health status and inability to articulate coherently could make him not complete the 4 years tenure if he manages to rig himself to power.
Yet YOU would still give him support because he's your tribe's man. Already, the country is as worse as it could get. And Tinubu nor Atiku doesn't have the antidote for moving it forward.
I am not an Igbo man. But just like Obi my desire is to see Nigeria working again.
Thank you.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Passionnn:

You have a hand in this.
Since 1999 when we returned to civilian rule, the south west has ruled for 8 years, south south about 6 years. South East, 0. The only chance of power getting to the south east is being hijacked by emi lokan whose health status and inability to articulate coherently could make him not complete the 4 years tenure if he manages to rig himself to power.
Yet YOU would still give him support because he's your tribe's man. Already, the country is as worse as it could get. And Tinubu nor Atiku doesn't have the antidote for moving it forward.
I am not an Igbo man. But just like Obi my desire is to see Nigeria working again.
Thank you.

Ibo candidates contested in pdp primary. Delegates from ibo land voted for Atiku from North.

All southern govs met in Delta, months ahead of primaries. The gov of Delta, Ifeanyi Okowa hosted them, they agreed unanimously, presidency must rotate to South. After Atiku won, Ifeanyi lobbied to be vp to Atiku.

In APC, Ibo candidates contested. Delegates from SE were there. Tinubu won.

Put your horse before your cart. Ibo people gave Atiku victory in pdp. In APC, ibo refused to vote its own.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by ImperialYoruba: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Passionnn:

You have a hand in this.
Thank you.

Obi is the wrong person to expect to bring Nigeria to recovery. He has no skills or means to even make one state that spoke his language and share his culture work, much more 31 other states where other languages are spoken and different cultures practised. He is lying to youths. He lacks result to back what he is saying to youths.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Don't let hate choke u. It kills. Be liberal minded. FYI, Obi enjoys more support from outside his tribe. These people are passionate. Unfortunately the same can't be said of BAT,he doesn't inspire hope.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Obj baba for the country

Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Passionnn: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Ibo candidates contested in pdp primary. Delegates from ibo land voted for Atiku from North.

All southern govs met in Delta, months ahead of primaries. The gov of Delta, Ifeanyi Okowa hosted them, they agreed unanimously, presidency must rotate to South. After Atiku won, Ifeanyi lobbied to be vp to Atiku.

In APC, Ibo candidates contested. Delegates from SE were there. Tinubu won.

Put your horse before your cart. Ibo people gave Atiku victory in pdp. In APC, ibo refused to vote its own.
You do have a point.
But then you'll agree that what transpired in the PDP and APC primaries were repugnant to the point that delegates were openly bought by the highest bidders. The most vibrant politician from the south east in the person of Richas Okorocha was arrested days before the APC primary election.
Peter Obi saw the handwriting quite early. Without being told, I knew he tendered his resignation from the PDP due to pressures from the party leadership advising him to deputize for Atiku.
Today, Peter Obi is considered a major threat because the electorates perceive in him as different from the traditional politicians who believe that with their ill-gotten money they can get whatever they want. Let me stop here.
Thank you.
Re: Breaking: What Obasanjo Told Yorubas About Obi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Done and dusted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. / Peter Obi Had 25% In Only 16 States / Anxiety Grips Ministers As GEJ Plans Cabinet Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.