Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) (6825 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by flames007(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your IQ died the moment you were born

Logic rejected you when it was being shared for free

If my comment pains you to the extent of killing yourself, go hug a transformer, death is free and available at anytime

Lastly, till the day you are smart enough to create your own forum, I will continue to comment on any thread on this forum as I see fit.
Then goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2022
flames007:
Then goodluck.

To you.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Kingcalls: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed smiley

As we know the difference D1cks u collected that has made u a LovePeddler has destroyed ur mentality...u are now a waste of space
.. as others have said , u are a mentally challenged ashawo that yahoo boys hv used up ur destiny... so unfortunate that u are from a poor family and it lead u to a useless life that has damaged u... don with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kingcalls:

As we know the difference D1cks my mother collected that has made her a LovePeddler has destroyed my mother and my mentality...she is now a waste of space
.. as others have said , my mother is a mentally challenged ashawo that yahoo boys hv used up her destiny... so unfortunate that I am from a poor family and it lead me to a useless life that has damaged me... don with life

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You will grow up one day, just like pansophist.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=YawehismyGod post=115988028][/quote]

Why you come correct my name? grin

You be trouble-maker. I see the comment, I just no wan respond. Because if she want talk to me directly, she go spell my name correctly cool

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by The5DME(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nigga, what's your problem with women? Did a woman did you wrong in this life?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) by Afrobasic(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
@OP

Bless your soul for your effort to open the eyes of men.

Keep pushing!, May the simps and degenerate feminists stay mad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A / She Receives Male Calls Almost Everytime We Are Together: / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.