Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,523 members, 7,888,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque (26226 Views)

Unrelated Pictures Used Falsely To Depict Peter Obi’s Demolition Of Mosque(photo / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by asanausana91: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
A VOTE FOR obi is a vote for Biafra.
Nigeria don't vote for peter obi.
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by Livingshadow: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na so the ENDSARS protest take start for social media n some ppl were just saying na social media things wey no go pass mouth making. But we know the rest of the story . Hehehe ! The way Peter Obi supporters dey multiply every day for social media, I no say the thing no be only social media e go end, e go materialise las las cos the same way the masses were tired of SARS the same way we are tired of APC and PDP rule. Let's test new waters , fresh ones at that . Be wise
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by bizzibodi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mstick:
Nigeria is currently being ran like Lagos.

No wonder d economy is d worst since independence.
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by bizzibodi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one na hate speech na!
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by Enkidu70: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by Soso990240(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Princebizzie:

For the first time, 5 Northerners in his cabinet? What are their names please......? Lol
Shut up and make research on ur own lazy youth. I am not from Obi's state or Region, i found out after listening to his interviews on that and making my own research
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by Panda7(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
stupid yoruba people, they prolly never left their hometown for a second and only manage to get 10mb to tweet while having parallel F in O'level results. must of them have no life on the street hiding in their closet stalking internet all day. no sensible person would throw tantrum all days online yet have no life offline better pick up your boot and look for job government doesn't live online and you are only abusing the cyber space
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mstick:
Nigeria is currently being ran like Lagos.

No wonder Nigeria is in heavy financial debt like Lagos. Tinubu don kill Nigeria. Tufiakwa.
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by JOemmy(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
If not for social media the ibadon/lagos expressway media houses would have still been using this type of wicked propaganda to discredit credible nigerian politicians without any challenge their time is really up.
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by emanobis(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
let’s agree tinubu also lie about his property

So tell me d difference between saint peter obi n the tinubu u hate with passion

It’s obvious they both lied

So y presenting obi as a saint?

Lagos State has been Centre of Commerce and Capital of Nigeria over a decade, development has been in Lagos before Tinubu came to power, so as such he did little or no job in terms of Development.
Lagos gets triple of Anambra Fed allocation buy Obi was able to manage his meager allocation.
Tinubu is more than old to be the President of this country, he has been within the circle of power as if it is his entitlement.
Let's look for a vibrant and robust leaders and not retirees
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by PresidObi: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
DrChukki:
I can remember in 2011, Obi was featured in a Radio Nigeria program called Radio Link.

(... mind you, PO then, was the only governor that had courage to come on that program because it's open to the public to call-in)

There in the program, someone called to ask Obi if it's true that he chased Northerners away...

Obi replied him and said, do you have a Northern brother in my state?
The guy said NO.

Obi said okay...

Why I asked is, I wanted you to call your brother now and ask him if I drove him away.

Then Obi said, if you know any Northerner that has a brother in Anambra, or that's living in Anambra, please call and ask him if I drove them away.

He later told the guy, I gave the Northerners a very good place which their leaders came to thank me for it.

In conclusion he told the guy, I will appreciate if you can come down to Anambra and see for yourself.

The guy appreciated him and ended the call...

See, don't believe propaganda... If you're not sure of anything don't disseminate it.

On Obi mandate I and my family stands.

PS:
No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria, I will still make more money.

Before we tell you that OBI is better, it's for a purpose.

If you like vote BAT, na you go suffer Am no be me.

I don go abeg...

Gbam!
Re: Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque by iSense247: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATified2023:
I am tired of defending Tinubu but I need money to feed my family

I can remember in 2011, Obi was featured in a Radio Nigeria program called Radio Link.

(... mind you, PO then, was the only governor that had courage to come on that program because it's open to the public to call-in)

There in the program, someone called to ask Obi if it's true that he chased Northerners away...

Obi replied him and said, do you have a Northern brother in my state?
The guy said NO.

Obi said okay...

Why I asked is, I wanted you to call your brother now and ask him if I drove him away.

Then Obi said, if you know any Northerner that has a brother in Anambra, or that's living in Anambra, please call and ask him if I drove them away.

He later told the guy, I gave the Northerners a very good place which their leaders came to thank me for it.

In conclusion he told the guy, I will appreciate if you can come down to Anambra and see for yourself.

The guy appreciated him and ended the call...

See, don't believe propaganda... If you're not sure of anything don't disseminate it.

On Obi mandate I and my family stands.

PS:
No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria, I will still make more money.

Before we tell you that OBI is better, it's for a purpose.

If you like vote BAT, na you go suffer Am no be me.

I don go abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / President Buhari Participates At Nigerian Army Trooping In Abuja (Pictures) / Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.