Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd (24962 Views)

Eden Hazard To Madrid Fans: I Am Sorry For Flopping At Real Madrid / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal (2) (3) (4)

Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by fergie001: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
At Madrid, Carlos Henrique Casemiro won everything. A fantastic player, Defensive midfielder par excellence and an 8 over 10 player all round.

Ancelotti once described the trio of Kroos, Casemiro & Modric as the 'Bermuda triangle' where balls go in and then disappear.

Formed at São Paulo, the "agada gbachiri uzo 1 of midfield", moved to Real Madrid in 2013, and also spent a season on loan at Porto in the 2014/15 season. In total he won fifteen major trophies at Real Madrid, including five UEFA Champions Leagues, three La Liga titles, one Copa del Rey and three FIFA Club World Cups.

Like Raphael Varane & Angel di Maria before him, he heads to one of the most valuable clubs in world football, Manchester United.

Carl will be the 9th Brazilian to play for the 20-time English Champions.

I have lived the most wonderful story that I ever thought. I hope to return one day to what will always be my home. Not in a thousand lifetimes will I be able to give back to @realmadrid and the Madridistas all that you have given me. Forever… Hala Madrid!

Carlos Casemiro

Thou shalt not pass.
#GraciasCasemiro

Real Madrid CF

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by God1000(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wishing him all the best

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by dfrost: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Now that's a farewell. Hopeful to return one day as per old boy things. Welcome to the ToD, Case!!!

fergie001 I heard there's a rumour of offering Man Utd Asensio. How true? That boy is a baller.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by fergie001: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
dfrost:
Now that's a farewell. Hopeful to return one day as per old boy things. Welcome to the ToD, Case!!!

I heard there's a rumour of offering Man Utd Asensio. How true? That boy is a baller.
Utd or Juve were in but with Casemiro gone... I doubt they will let him go.
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by ghettokid1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
fergie001:
My man just retired from winning trophies grin grin

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by fergie001: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

E pain am grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by wallarwallar(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Until dat ONLYME depart from Man United it won't change anything thou l love him but I think he will always be a liability to any top club. Time has changed

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Damidave1124(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
I hope he helps Man U, contribute his own quota and make Man U better.

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Mhhaan(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
So it's true

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Ballzproblemm: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
real Madrid cash out from casemeiro head got him free ,use him tire dump on top Manchester United

16 Likes

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by DLSReigns: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Still feels united is still to identify their major problem let alone dealing with it. Welcome casemero! to the theater of dreams.

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
he's obviously won it all as far as club football is concerned,,man u is now a retirement home for established Madrid players...chop money my boy case.#Halamadrid

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by judedwriter(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
His decision to join man utd surprised me....

I guess he joined because he's on retirement mode grin

I even hope he's isn't frustrated in the club like pogba and co.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by onomeabuja: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
fergie001:
At Madrid, Carlos Henrique Casemiro won everything. A fantastic player, Defensive midfielder par excellence and an 8 over 10 player all round.

Ancelotti once described the trio of Kroos, Casemiro & Modric as the 'Bermuda triangle' where balls go in and then disappear.

Formed at São Paulo, the "agada gbachiri uzo 1 of midfield", moved to Real Madrid in 2013, and also spent a season on loan at Porto in the 2014/15 season. In total he won fifteen major trophies at Real Madrid, including five UEFA Champions Leagues, three La Liga titles, one Copa del Rey and three FIFA Club World Cups.

Like Raphael Varane & Angel di Maria before him, he heads to one of the most valuable clubs in world football, Manchester United.

Carl will be the 9th Brazilian to play for the 20-time English Champions.

Carlos Casemiro

Real Madrid CF
MAKE MAN-U GET OUT JOOOR undecided
Useless Club embarassed
Killer Club undecided
Bp increaser club embarassed
Witch Club undecided
All year ticket cutter club embarassed
Infact may God punish that club wen una call Man-scatter tongue

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by DEEBOZZ(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Manchester United is a retirement ground so I'm not surprisecheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by wunmi590(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022

I wasn't expecting it so soon, but as you live your life, things change...

I guess he wanted a change of environment, he has tried and i wish him goodluck in his new home...

Hala Madrud forever

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by barbstee(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
What an achievement

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by floss(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
What is the problem of Man Utd with oldies? Anybody that feels it's time for retirement, will just thought of Man Utd as a pensioners arena

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Tb222(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good move

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by sevo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

Damn....that's deep and weirdly true..lol

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Ancecoker(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
: grin

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by pepetua(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
It doesn't add up nor subtract
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Authoreety: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Money
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Just go and chop the money. Forget about winning a title in EPL with Man utd.

When you have seen the future that Man utd will go 39 years before winning the EPL, then you as a man utd fan should stop getting worried.
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Magnumproperty: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Welcome to Red devil casemiro!

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by tfash96(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
He pens goodbye to winning trophies
Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Navalsadiq(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
He just ruined his career

The red devil has nothing to offer

Re: Casemiro Pens Goodbye Message To Madrid Fans, Heads To Man Utd by Secondly: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
What a dumb move.

Anyway sha, maybe na time for am to enjoy just the money only?

Launching Of Desire Oparanozie Foundation: Chioma Ajunwa, Pawpaw & Others Attend / Raymond Ekevwo Is Africa’s Fastest Man / Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo