Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,233 members, 7,974,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. (985 Views)

Gov. Of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma Adopt Boy Who Went Viral With Sonorous Voice. / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why / Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by Blizzy11: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Today is the One million Imo state Peter Obi match and the streets of ala Imo are lit by the supporters.

Watching the videos and posts coming from the ongoing events gave me hope for a better Nigeria.

In this broadcast, we will look at Hope Uzodinma's speech this week about the #Obident movement.

Are the politicians in Nigeria awakened to the hurricane coming their way by the Nigerian youth movement?

Let's talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLXeKi2I7s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by Nwodosis(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by tinsel: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
This crowd is not impressive considering it is in the south east.

1 Like

Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
The more they think we will loose,the more we progress.
Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by DozieMartin: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
They won't push it to front page but if it's BAT match they will.
Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by Sergio101(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
tinsel:

We are waiting for just single one for your lord Tinubu.

RUBBISH!!

2 Likes

Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by mycar: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
tinsel:
These are the volunteers, campaign hasn't started

1 Like

Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by chiedozie198100: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
These politicians are not well oo.
Uzodinma is expecting imolites to vote APC?
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: I Million #obident Match In Imo State- Hope Uzodinma Eats His Words. by Blizzy11: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
tinsel:

Oga you look that picture, see the massisve of people on that street and come say the march is not impressive.

If I post una march here na hid you go hid.

From no structure to the march is not impressive. I bet you never even watch the video.

'As he dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us'

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Osun Apc’s Party Chieftain Hours After Attacking Oyetola’s Wife / Politicians Are The Problem Of This Nation / The Newly Constructed Ring Road In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.