Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,661 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Secret On How To Make Money On Amazon KDP - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secret On How To Make Money On Amazon KDP (277 Views)

Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword / Davies Iyiegbu's Book “Foreignpreneur” Ranked High In Just 48 Hours On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by Esther2001(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Firstly what is Amazon ? Amazon is owned the world's second richest man Jeff Bezzos amazon KDP is a platform that enables you to become a self publisher and the juiciest part is that you are paid in dollars I can proudly come out and say to you that I have coached about 20 person's who are earning big time on Amazon all you need to start amazon is a good coach☺️ a good mindset and a smartphone/ laptop and good internet connection you can publish on Amazon without even being a writer and you can also start without writing anything ask me how? My free webinar worth 50k will be at your disposal once you reach out to me on 08117904074
Disclaimer !!! This is not a ponzi scheme or get rich quick scheme
If you are not a serious minded person you can skip this

(1) (Reply)

Words Are Powerful. / Let Me Tell You A Story / Call For Participation: Ibadan Writers Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.