Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) (34614 Views)

Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Fulani People Killed In Demsa, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by bamitinn(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Achadu76: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2022
;
VeryWickedMan:
Come shrine you say no you sef sabi rituals
Now see
grin grin grin haba Na this is a serious issue. Abeg I no fit laugh o.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Badonasty(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Lol…you dey smoke igbo, you dey shayo, you dey sniff snuff but you talk say you no dey take hard drugs
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Phraences: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Sometimes i wonder what determines who lives and who dies. Like some people just came to this world to suffer and some to enjoy. Makes me think Heaven and Hell already exists for some people.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Waakanda:
He's mentally unsettled.
The hatred or envy in some people is so toxic that they will hurt themselves deeply just to express it.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Michaelbjune:
North is one of the major problem we have in this country, they contribute nothing to this country than Terrorism very backwards region

anyway there's no time to check time 5:39
You are one of numerous problem of Nigeria.
Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2022
Dear Almighty Father, please, kindly make so many of his likes sterile.
Every baby/child seller, child rapists/ molesters
people who bear children to sell them, housemaid killers/abusers,etc please let them not conceive, shrink their reproductive systems
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by dododawa1: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again shocked angry
Am nt surprised
You needed your drug
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Elidrisy20: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Many ppl are mad in this country
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mad pple don dey too plenty 4 we Country o shocked
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Secondly: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Damn!

The man is a wild animal.

He should be killed immediately and used for medical research.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Ado9: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is very very inhuman and bad.
The man should be judged immediately by death
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why should you leave little children that need your motherly protection with a mentally sick husband and go to your parent's house to have peace? If your mother has left you with your father, how would you have felt? You live with the guilt.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by zhirkovrado(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
What sort of hyper barbaric act is this?? embarassed embarassed
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Feed him with the dead children. Demon.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by ebuka440: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
I think that this man has a mental problem. God! He needs rehabilitation because I believe that this isn't ordinary

gaby:
Whaaaat?

Why are humans this callous and evil?

Your own flesh and blood?

I wonder what this thing would do to another human unrelated to him.

By the way, what's that on his face?

Is that a picture blur or some sort of deformity?

He needs to be stoned to death without wasting anyone's time or tax payer's money on an undeserved trial..

Poor kids...

I can only imagine the pain and look of fear seeing their father snuff life out of them.

A more horrible death I wish you, evil man.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by harmony75: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maybe the 2years old and the 4years old blasphemed his Mohammed �
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by sisisioge: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Babies age 3 and 5 years old! It is well....may God help us.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Oqw1: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jesus
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by JAYUK(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
This is disheartening,I feel like crying, innocent kids, God have mercy on man, the man is mentally unstable.His neighbors should know of his mental inbalance and bring sharia police to take the man away, what a way to die, may the souls of the innocent kids rest in peace.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by fohlarp: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
U dey miss dem mama,com divert agressn.wetin u do wey mk dem mama comot?
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by Fujiyama: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
SAMBARRY:
Many people are not ok in this nigeria and that's why I pity people who dey follow strangers argue for road say you jam my car.you fit dey follow mad man with a car dey argue make you nor know lipsrsealed

^^
Very true.

1 Like

Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by jclassiq(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ciscogod:
Mental health is a serious issue not until you run mad
He must have been triggered or something.
Re: A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) by delpee(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mental issues! The woman shouldn’t have left the children with a man who she probably knows is mentally challenged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Arrested In Gbongan Osun State (Photos) / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / Ogun: One Shot As Residents Burn Down Three Customs Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.