Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,690 members, 7,879,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters (47377 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation / 2023: Oyo PDP Leaders At War With Makinde Over Alleged Endorsement Of Tinubu / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Bobloco: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
We all know that the Tinubu camp is made up of liars and propagandists

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Great2017: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
etrouble:

Same Propagandists that humiliated you in 2015 and 2019. There is nothing in Gbajabiamila's statements that says that Obasanjo endorses Emilokan Tinubu. Gbajabiamila's are just general statements of what any elder statement will do if visited by a politician.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's boys have defeated Obasanjo's plus Afenifere boys in all election that they squared up against each other from 1999 to date. So, Tinubu does not need Obasanjo's endorsement. Even in Obasanjo's polling booth, Tinubu's boys have defeated Obasanjo and his boys repeatedly.

Anyway,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created
Who are you to advise Nigerians on whom to vote for? Kindly reserve such advice for your household. Sane Nigerians would vote wisely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by fergie001: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
iwaeda:

Egbon, no vawulence grin grin grin grin grin
Abi ka Bere lowo Lalasticlala grin grin grin grin
Oya e dahun oooooo

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by BlazinGlory40: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
etrouble:

Same Propagandists that humiliated you in 2015 and 2019. There is nothing in Gbajabiamila's statements that says that Obasanjo endorses Emilokan Tinubu. Gbajabiamila's are just general statements of what any elder statement will do if visited by a politician.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's boys have defeated Obasanjo's plus Afenifere boys in all election that they squared up against each other from 1999 to date. So, Tinubu does not need Obasanjo's endorsement. Even in Obasanjo's polling booth, Tinubu's boys have defeated Obasanjo and his boys repeatedly.

Anyway,

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

But same strategy won’t work this time around efighter sorry etrouble.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nawa oh!! What is all this Nawa why spread ill stuff .APC should grow up undecided

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Malory: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
etrouble:

I will not bring myself to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents. Never will I do that.
Nlfpmod
Seun
Dominique
Rule 2

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Pandev(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herdsmen:
Tinubu and his people are stupidly desperate

Why are yoruba people and the Yoruba god this desperate?

After 8 years of Vp Nd 8 years presidency.. within 25 years

Yet this *faced humans still dey shout Emilokan.. .. and still believe the north don’t deserve power.. with Aketi opening mouth like imp ..

Power to the people
North 2023
obi is even more desperate that Atiku. 3 different political parties in the space of 10 years grin
Clowns think they can shove their IPOB agenda in our throats through social media. We've seen your 500 match in Imo. Even though you're making noise on social media that it is 1 million match cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Rapuru14: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
etrouble:

Nah your Papa be Idi@t.

Is Tinubu the President or is he the Minister of Finance?

Ohhh! He is not the president or minister of finance but in your warped mind he built Lagos without building a single bridge

Chai now I know why your ilks are called Urchin. I see

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by femisplash: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pandev:
obi is even more desperate that Atiku. 3 different political parties in the space of 10 years grin
Clowns think they can shove their IPOB agenda in our throats through social media. We've seen your 500 match in Imo. Even though you're making noise on social media that it is 1 million match cheesy
500 man match, Lol. And that's supposed to be right in the heart of iboland. So much noise with no substance.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by iwaeda: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
fergie001:

Oya e dahun oooooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by slivertongue: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obasanjo said “Those claiming to be insiders at the meeting issuing statement on the discussion and those crediting to me statement I had not made are enemies of the visitor and are not doing the visit any good.”

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by tishbite42: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
femisplash:
Baba OBJ, pls try be truthful for once. You wanted no statement from either side but shortly after the visits, you made some statements about your strong disapproval of Atiku being a Northerner contesting for the Presidency. Again, you talked about Tinubu's three new iconic vocabularies. However, those in Tinubu's camp only said you had a brotherly talks with Tinubu, embraced him and prayed for him. As reasonable as possible, that's not about spilling inner talks/ deep secrets between both camps. No secrets has so far been spilled.
This maybe a call for caution so that no member of Tinubu's camp spill the secrets of brotherhood.
Lol
Story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Masterclass32: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
This people are veteran liars. Always lying. You can't build something on nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by iwaeda: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
O feselu, ayakata grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by joy4news(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
ElSudani:
Another lie from the zombidients lie factory. They keep churning out lies. It's almost impossible to keep up with their lies.
Make una continue fooling una sef. Una eye go soon clear. We move!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Healthquest: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Not all Yoruba people because I know that millions of Yoruba will not vote for Tinubu
u r not even yoruba, I know millions of hausa who will not vote Atiku, I know millions of igbo who will not vote obituary.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by iwaeda: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Mynd44, Lalasticlala grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by ElSudani: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
joy4news:
Make una continue fooling una sef. Una eye go soon clear. We move!

No governors
No senarors
No National Assembly members
Maybe 1 or 2 local government chairmen

Who is fooling himself?
Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Righthussle: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
fergie001:
iwaeda sef

You made my day. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Arysexy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin

I said it that if you lie with OBJ name in the name of politics he will come after you immediately.

APC tufiakwaaaaa!

Liars!

Gbajabiamila is a useless fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by iwaeda: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Righthussle:

You made my day. Thank you

How sir? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Righthussle: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
iwaeda:

How sir? grin grin grin grin

That picture made my smile for the first time today.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by iwaeda: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Righthussle:

That picture made my smile for the first time today.
It was Mr. Fergie01 not me posted the pictures grin grin grin grin Anyway God will make you smile grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by drlateef: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I expect nothing less from a fraudster and international drug dealer

A borne pathological liar and his zombies will always get to tell lies. We know what happened. And we know who supports who. When campaign starts all of you Obituary zombies will scamper for safety.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by pricklewane: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
2/3 of Igbo population will not also vote Peter Pandora not all igbos are foolish like we ones we see on NL.

NaijaRoyalty:

Not all Yoruba people because I know that millions of Yoruba will not vote for Tinubu
Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Righthussle: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
iwaeda:

It was Mr. Fergie01 not me posted the pictures grin grin grin grin Anyway God will make you smile grin grin grin

Oh! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by Nosayer: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herdsmen:
Tinubu and his people are stupidly desperate

Why are yoruba people and the Yoruba god this desperate?

After 8 years of Vp Nd 8 years presidency.. within 25 years

Yet this *faced humans still dey shout Emilokan.. .. and still believe the north don’t deserve power.. with Aketi opening mouth like imp ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you want to be stupid, please be stupid in peace....joor....
Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by FreedomfromtheT: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
femisplash:
Baba OBJ, pls try be truthful for once. You wanted no statement from either side but shortly after the visits, you made some statements about your strong disapproval of Atiku being a Northerner contesting for the Presidency. Again, you talked about Tinubu's three new iconic vocabularies. However, those in Tinubu's camp only said you had a brotherly talks with Tinubu, embraced him and prayed for him. As reasonable as possible, that's not about spilling inner talks/ deep secrets between both camps. No secrets has so far been spilled.
This maybe a call for caution so that no member of Tinubu's camp spill the secrets of brotherhood.
Did Obasanjo actually do all those? Why is Senator Bola Tinubu's camp giving the impression that president Obasanjo endorsed senator Tinubu's presidential aspiration?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
femisplash:

Right on point, Gbaja never said anything political about the meeting. He said Tinubu was well received with warmth embrace and was prayed for and thereafter they all had launch.
Obi's camp should just chill, what transpired between Obj & Tinubu was a masterstroke, it all for the brotherhood.
Peter Obi visited OBJ, both talked and took photos.. end of story. But Tinubu visited, shared memory moments, went for private talks and had launch together. Big difference.
You are deceiving yourself and senator Bola Tinubu's supporters, not the objective readers. Former
President Olusegun Obasanjo is mobilizing the north to support Peter Obi's presidential bid according to a prominent northerner and baba never refutted that. The same baba Obasanjo has made it clear that he never endorsed senator Bola Tinubu's p
presidential aspiration as you are insinuating. Not everyone is a tribalist. Nigeria deserves better. Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come May 29, 2023 God willing. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by atimadesign(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
I am Obidient and useful

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by FreedomfromtheT: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pandev:
Please can you tell us where a member of Peter Obi's delegation lied about fake endorsement from anyone?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters by FreedomfromtheT: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
slivertongue:
Obasanjo said “Those claiming to be insiders at the meeting issuing statement on the discussion and those crediting to me statement I had not made are enemies of the visitor and are not doing the visit any good.”
Hmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.