Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) (1496 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
The political atmosphere in Brazil is tense because the Brazilian presidential election is on October 2,2022, the battle is between the current president and the former president and I am not looking down on other political parties but this is just the reality in brazil, I don't take sides in Brazilian politics, all we want is someone that can give us cheap food, cheap gas, and cheap beer, yea right beer is life in brazil, don't touch our beer, lol, that's all we want, we don't have racial politics in Brazil.

The video below shows the president of Brazil trying to collect the cellphone of a YouTuber that called him a "vagabond" and "center prostitute", also at the end of the video you can see the president talking to the YouTuber as men and as a brother and that is love, the guy was not brutalized on camera, taken to prison, tortured, or maybe make his family disappear for insulting the president.

I applaud President Bolsonaro for obeying the Brazilian constitution, he did not abuse his powers, you can not try this in over 150 countries, we have 195 countries in the world today.

I told you Brazil is a democratic country and Brazil is a free country, you can not try what this guy did in alot of countries you know them.

I know politics and politicians, so I won't take sides, I just want cheap food and cheap gas, politicians are the same but the difference is that politicians in Brazil actually love their people and they work for Brazilians unlike what you have in Africa where the leaders are wicked even more than the devil himself, remember the palliative saga.

All I can say is that come October may the best man win, it feels so good to live in a democratic country. long live the Federal Republic of Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XT1YbP8KqI

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/08/the-beauty-of-democracy-in-brazil.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by God1000(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
The current Brazilian president is exactly like Donald trump, I don't see him winning re-election because sane Brazilians are tired of Jair Bolsonaro

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
The current Brazilian president is exactly like Donald trump, I don't see him winning re-election because sane Brazilians are tired of Jair Bolsonaro

According to the polls yes but supporters are still with him and they are still massive.
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
If this happened in nigeria that youtuber would be locked up grin
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Blazebond(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
The same bolsonaro that many Brazilians want out today was brought in as a savior after they rejected the so called corrupt lula family,today majority of Brazilians want the lula back in,social media influencers can never ever make me vote a candidate in Nigeria’s elections,I will vote for whom I want with my full head.
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Telegram234(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
bro u don change ooo from 18+ thread to this. wetin dey happen
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bolsanaro is a fascist lunatic. Brazilians MUST vote him out!
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Telegram234:
bro u don change ooo
from 18+ thread to this.
wetin dey happen

cheesy cheesy grin, na election season we dey now.
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Bolsanaro is a fascist lunatic. Brazilians MUST vote him out!

His fans and supporters would disagree grin
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Blazebond:
The same bolsonaro that many Brazilians want out today was brought in as a savior after they rejected the so called corrupt lula family,today majority of Brazilians want the lula back in,social media influencers can never ever make me vote a candidate in Nigeria’s elections,I will vote for whom I want with my full head.

Yea right grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by christianjoy(m): 2:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Try this in Nigeria and watch your loved ones disown you grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by bjnorl: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Bolsonaro have a explosive temperament. He was lucky not to get slapped
grin
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
christianjoy:
Try this in Nigeria and watch your loved ones disown you grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
bjnorl:
Bolsonaro have a explosive temperament. He was lucky not to get slapped
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Cannot Cook, Please Do Not Open A Nigerian Restaurant Abroad / 2.7 Million Naira, Lagos To London - Throwback To Last Year Ticket Prices / Renewing My E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.