Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

“I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna (628 Views)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna by Realtvnigeria10: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian music producer and CEO of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy has expressed his desire to wait for 10 years to be with his long-time crush and singer, Rihanna.

This comes a few months after Don Jazzy, who is known for publicly expressing his unconstitutional love for Rihanna, declared that “it is finished” after the singer became pregnant and welcome a child with US rapper, ASAP Rocky.

The music mogul, who seemed unwilling to back down, has taken to his Instagram page on Friday to reiterate his admiration for the mother of one.

“I go wait if na 10 years e go take,” Don Jazzy wrote in a terse post accompanying a video.

https://realtvnigeria.live/i-go-wait-if-na-10-years-e-go-take-don-jazzy-says-hes-willing-to-wait-for-rihannavideo/
Re: “I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna by God1000(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
He's still dreaming
Re: “I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna by Moh247: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy

The simp in me secretly wish Don jazzy and Rihanna hook up and also Brother Shagi and DJ cuppy

Well some wishes never come true... Just like Ibos couldn't get Presidency 60 years after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Go Wait If Na 10 Years E Go Take,” - Don Jazzy To Rihanna by Shalommy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don jazzy don't wanna marry. So he's using Riri as an excuse. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Call Out Pastor Mike Bamiloye Over His Response To A Curious Unbeli / Why Jeff Bezos Reply Uju Anya / Davido Surprised And Gifts His Friends Diamond Watches In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.