Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,780 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Best And Cheap International Calling App From Nigeria In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best And Cheap International Calling App From Nigeria In 2022 (696 Views)

Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best And Cheap International Calling App From Nigeria In 2022 by jesus2022: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Best International Calling App From Nigeria

This is another app you can download and use either on your Apple or Google mobile store.

You will be able to do so many things with this app. I started using this app with my various freelancers across in South Africa and India and I can just believe that many people still don't know this international calling app.

These are the features of this excellent app:

If you use my link to download this app you will get N600 in credit or equivalent.

Your receiver will not need to connect or need internet access to receive calls from this app.
People you will call with this app will not need to download this app.

You will be able to make calls to both landline and mobile phones in any country.
You can use this app to call non-smartphone in any country.
The call rate is extremely cheap
You will also get a test call of 1 minute to see how it works.
You can use your local bank account to purchase your credit.

There is no sim card needed
etc.

Please watch the video below to know how to use my link to download, sign up and claim your free credit that is worth over N600 in Nigeria and equivalent in other countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9GzsBQHoNQ

Best regards.

Jade

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Paint-a Step By Step Guide / How To Get Airtel Free Data: Unlimited Free Data For Everyone / Man Naked Over New Naira Notes In The Bank/ Supreme Court Order CBN To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.