Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon (613 Views)

Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
The coming of the Lord is going to be like a thief in the night. How prepare are you? Beloved in the Lord and my country people at large this is a wake up call to you. Considering the raging troubles and challenges, the insecurity, the famine, and lacks of the moment that are tormenting people. this is just the beginning of the end time. I sincerely plead with you. Do not delay your salvation, tomorrow may be too late. Give your life to Christ now. God bless you. Read john chapter 1 verse 12, and chapter3 verse 16.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Gabless:
The coming of the Lord is going to be like a thief in the night. How prepare are you? Beloved in the Lord and my country people at large this is a wake up call to you. Considering the raging troubles and challenges, the insecurity, the famine, and lacks of the moment that are tormenting people. this is just the beginning of the end time. I sincerely plead with you. Do not delay your salvation, tomorrow may be too late. Give your life to Christ now. God bless you. Read john chapter 1 verse 12, and chapter3 verse 16.

These difficulties are birth pangs, not to be confused for the end times.

Matthew 24;
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Until these things happen, don’t bother yourself with these false alarmists claiming Jesus will come in their lifetime, just like the liars in the previous generations before them.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Desusi: 5:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Thanks for sharing. Men are so carried away with suasion of life that the coming of the lord may means nothing to them.whether we like it or not, it will surely come.Our prayer should be Lord count me worthy to be among the elects.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Maynman: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2022
It’s a shame Chrestian.
your iesus Chrestus is coming soon cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Ourkitchenpalm: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
O you foolish man who has bewitched you?

You spoke like one of men during Noah's Generation.

They made jest of Noah during his sermons. Yet, they ran to the Ark to be saved when the calamity started.

They perished.

I don't have respect for any pastor or Christian who is not preaching the endtime message now.

I see rapture every now and then.

Great men wailing because their yahoo pastors misled them.

Last time, it was fish that was preaching on the street and many people gathered to watch.

The Fish was shouting: "Repent! Repent!! Repent!!! The trumpet is about to sound"

If you don't have the Holy Spirit which would magnetic you to the Sky... Start crying on time now because you would still cry even if decided to postpone cry.

author=OkCornel post=1158961

Matthew 24;
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Until these things happen, don’t bother yourself with these false alarmists claiming Jesus will come in their lifetime, just like the liars in the previous generations before them.

[/quote]
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by OkCornel(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ourkitchenpalm:
O you foolish man who has bewitched you?

You spoke like one of men during Noah's Generation.

They made jest of Noah during his sermons. Yet, they ran to the Ark to be saved when the calamity started.

They perished.

I don't have respect for any pastor or Christian who is not preaching the endtime message now.

I see rapture every now and then.

Great men wailing because their yahoo pastors misled them.

Last time, it was fish that was preaching on the street and many people gathered to watch.

The Fish was shouting: "Repent! Repent!! Repent!!! The trumpet is about to sound"

If you don't have the Holy Spirit which would magnetic you to the Sky... Start crying on time now because you would still cry even if decided to postpone cry.

author=OkCornel post=1158961

Matthew 24;

Preach about the kingdom of God.
Until the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM is preached to everyone, and the man of lawlessness desolates the temple (which is yet to be rebuilt), and declares himself to be God in that temple.

Anyone preaching the world will end soon is just wasting their time, like the confused liars in the previous generations that thought the world will end in their time.

Read Daniel 2, Daniel 9 v 27, Matthew 24, 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-8, and lastly Revelation 4-22.

You can’t miss these obvious details if you truly have the spirit of truth in you, rather than false religion.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by OkCornel(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
BIRTH PANG SIGNS

Matthew 24 v 4-8
;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE NOT ALARMED. Such things must happen, BUT THE END IS STILL TO COME.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places
8 All THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF BIRTH PAINS.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED FOR THE ACTUAL END TIME SIGNS WHICH ARE;

Matthew 24 v 14-21;
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and THEN THE END WILL COME.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.

18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.

19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!

20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Study the scriptures carefully, and stop raising alarms over what Jesus advised believers not to be alarmed of. Lest you find yourself in opposition to God, deceiving yourself you’re preaching the truth.

Study the actual end time signs and stop mistaking beginning of birth pains of an era of unequalled distress around the world.

I pray the spirit of truth would guide you, rather than your emotions and the doctrines of men.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Either birth pangs or no birth pangs, either it is the beginning of the end or the end itself. One thing is curtain and that is death. No one knows when it would be his or her time. I don't think there is anything to argue about concerning the rapture or the second coming because no one knows the actual time. But death is certain. So if you die your own ends has come, if that happens, where would you find yourself. Where would you spend eternity.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Desusi: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Why are there many erroneous teaching about Christ's coming? End time Christians are just busy about their businesses not willing that Christ should come now.The Bible is our manual and we cannot afford to listen or attend to man ideologies. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Kobojunkie: 2:33am On Aug 04, 2023
The last days described in scripture instead refer to the last days of God's judgment against the nation of Israel(and Judea) and this all came to a conclusion over 1900 years ago. undecided

The insecurity, lack, and famine you are experiencing today are due to regular earthly transmission — has nothing to do with the end of days. undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Desusi:
Thanks for sharing. Men are so carried away with suasion of life that the coming of the lord may means nothing to them.whether we like it or not, it will surely come. Our prayer should be Lord count me worthy to be among the elects.
The elect were selected over 1900 years ago, and they did the work they were sent out to do too. No amount of praying will ever change that or make you one of them. If what you mean instead is that you qualify for the reward of Heaven, then I suggest you get to work as only action counts in the Kingdom of God— no amount of praying or mere words can grant one that reward. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. / Was Apostle Paul Anti-woman ? Did His Teachings On Women Contradict Christ? / The Two Divides In Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.