Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,874 members, 7,912,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) (29462 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Atiku Visits The Emir Of Lafia (Pictures) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by highchief1: 6:36am On Aug 21, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Ignorance is not bliss!
You should rather be crying for Tinubu right now because it's game over for him. Peter Obi has already secured half of Nassarawa's votes through their Christians while Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu are left to kill themselves over muslim votes cheesy cheesy
if tinubu wins be sure to leave Nigeria.keep some money too because I can bet any amount that he’s ur next president.you ppl will never give up.I’m sure you were part of the ppl shouting osibanjo lawan and ameachi will take the apc ticket before now.i told them there’s nobody in apc except tinubu.2023 go really shock una.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by David160(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Munamoqel:
he busy disigning more lies to blown to his mumu Audience after dowing hero beer.

Someone supporting Tinubu and Apc is calling odas mumu

See idi*ot o... Okpo
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by one4GOD(f): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
omo, just to commision secretariet.

make i reserve my comment, this one pass 10 townhall meetings
reality go finally done on obident in September when we start comparing rallies side by side

I know Dem don concede to they are paid and would still vote lp
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2022
redPUSSY:

No Jupiter on earth will even make Kwankwaso to step down for anyone.. If he tries that (which is impossible) his followers will desert him, some won't take him serious in the future if he wants to contest for any position because they would see him as someone that would chicken out when the race becomes hotter... No true leader does that..
he can step down for Northern interest

No one is bigger than that interest, and that's the only sacrifice he can do now
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so kwanasy movement will drop his mandate just 4 Atku wait till Feb angry okey
no not for atiku but for northern interest
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Nwakaibey195(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Wetin the failure wan campaign or tell Nigerians.
adioolayi:

Buhari will Campaign for his party...so will all APC Governors...

Will that be enough for APC...Time will tell.

God bless Nigeria
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
This kwankwaso just wants to test his popularity.

Should Atiku and kwankwaso even be contesting this time knowing full well that power has been zoned to south based on rotational presidency.

I see Atiku and kwankwaso dividing northern votes which isn't good for Tinubu.
He's for Tonubu only time will tell
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Michelle70:
omo, just to commision secretariet.

make i reserve my comment, this one pass 10 townhall meetings
Hahahahaha
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2022
redPUSSY:
LETS HAMMER IT ONCE AGAIN!!... IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE WAITING TO INHERIT BUHARI'S BLOCK VOTES

IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE WAITING FOR BUHARI TO RIG AN ELECTION FOR THEM WITH ELECTORAL LAW ON GROUND

AND FINALLY, IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE THINKING THAT A BIG WEIGHT NORTHERN POLITICIAN LIKE KWANKWASO WILL STEP DOWN FOR ANY CLOWN

This should serve as an eye opener to those clowns waiting for Kwankwaso to step down for their demi god...

If Kwankwaso is working for Tinubu like urchings love to say to deceive themselves and feel happy, do you think Jubrin would resign from Tinubu's camp and join Kwankwaso's camp even to the extent of insulting Tinubu ?

Thinking that Kwankwaso would step down for Tinubu is like saying that Obi would step down for Atiku... If Obi or Kwankwaso try it they would loose their supporters and nobody would take them serious again in politics both today and in future and they are nothing without their supporters.. Its the fear of loosing supporters that made Kwankwaso to reject deputizing Obi..

Kwankwaso would rather contest and loose and keep his followers intact and build more followers for future politics like Buhari has been keeping his cult followers since 2003 than to step down for anyone...

WE NEED KWANKWASO IN THIS RACE

You mean this happened in Abia state? Wow!
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Nwakaibey195:
Wetin the failure wan campaign or tell Nigerians.

Don't worry...he knows where the voters are in his own domain....he will go there and campaign for them.

Every politician have their own ardent followers...it's their responsibility to convince them.

Will they be convince enough to vote his party ...Time will tell
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Shagbatshagba: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
redPUSSY:
LETS HAMMER IT ONCE AGAIN!!... IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE WAITING TO INHERIT BUHARI'S BLOCK VOTES

IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE WAITING FOR BUHARI TO RIG AN ELECTION FOR THEM WITH ELECTORAL LAW ON GROUND

AND FINALLY, IT WILL END IN TEARS FOR THOSE THINKING THAT A BIG WEIGHT NORTHERN POLITICIAN LIKE KWANKWASO WILL STEP DOWN FOR ANY CLOWN

This should serve as an eye opener to those clowns waiting for Kwankwaso to step down for their demi god...

If Kwankwaso is working for Tinubu like urchings love to say to deceive themselves and feel happy, do you think Jubrin would resign from Tinubu's camp and join Kwankwaso's camp even to the extent of insulting Tinubu ?

Thinking that Kwankwaso would step down for Tinubu is like saying that Obi would step down for Atiku... If Obi or Kwankwaso try it they would loose their supporters and nobody would take them serious again in politics both today and in future and they are nothing without their supporters.. Its the fear of loosing supporters that made Kwankwaso to reject deputizing Obi..

Kwankwaso would rather contest and loose and keep his followers intact and build more followers for future politics like Buhari has been keeping his cult followers since 2003 than to step down for anyone...

WE NEED KWANKWASO IN THIS RACE

ur candidate is no doubt a better one but obi is the best. i wish kwankaso was given the ticket at pdp in 2019 he would have been ruling now and again this upcoming election is so tight for candidate even sowore LOL but why can nigerians not trust d man from east mayb everything can change for good
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by Kzinne: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2022
ediemafio:
Meanwhile, who remembers MMM ? Check postelisa.com out
do something else and stop this nonsense
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by gloryman91: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
You continue campaigning for BAT we understand your strategies.

APC all the way.
Re: 2023: Kwankwaso Commissions Secretariat In Lafia (Pictures) by SK1SOLA: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=5iine post=115897818]Dis ones na Abokis way dey Nasarawa [/quite]

Aboki plenty brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me / Reuben Abati Replies Tambuwal / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.