Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

What If You Lost Your Job Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If You Lost Your Job Today? (536 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Lost Your Job Today? by Charlesetoh23(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2022
I understand that being an employee working 9-5 daily isn't too bad.

Yes

But then it's bad not being able to cover your bills and have extra savings because your salary is not enough.

What if you woke up one day and the company where you work stops functioning or you come to work and get dismissed?

How would you survive?
What other high income business do you have?

Now this is why you need a side hustle even as

◆ A busy 9-5 worker
◆ A student
◆ A stay-at-home Mon or Dad

A business that can fit into your activities and still make you good profit. One you can do with your smartphone from anywhere in the world..

You can actually sell other people's products online and get paid as high as 50% commission for each sale made.

This is called Affiliate Marketing and anyone no matter the gender and age can do it.

I have prepared a video that shows the exact way I and my students make enough profit from this business..

And just for a short while, I will be allowing you access this exclusive video for free..

PS: You will not get access to this video next time if you miss out now

Contact me on WhatsApp to get [url=xavier23.com]free access[/url] @ +2348024463263

1 Like

Re: What If You Lost Your Job Today? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
You are just a scammer.
Re: What If You Lost Your Job Today? by Charlesetoh23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
You are just a scammer.
If you keep on calling every opportunity you see a scam then why are people still attending schools, spending money and getting nothing out of it in return. Your mind is too attached to scam that you have to get it off or else you can't see things the way they are.. Think and research before uttering any word publicly...
Re: What If You Lost Your Job Today? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Charlesetoh23:

If you keep on calling every opportunity you see a scam then why are people still attending schools, spending money and getting nothing out of it in return. Your mind is too attached to scam that you have to get it off or else you can't see things the way they are.. Think and research before uttering any word publicly...
Nobody go patronise you.
Re: What If You Lost Your Job Today? by Charlesetoh23(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
Nobody go patronise you.
Then mind your business. I never asked for your opinion

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Invest 30m Naira / Export From Nigeria To USA, UK And Canada Starting From N4500/kg / Aliexpress Won't Kill Me...see What They Are Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.