Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (62068 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Woman Slams Young Men Who Send Her DM Expressing Love (Video) / Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by optm(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t see the post in a negative way, I just want some clarification and ways a relationship can blossom around 100k. Please kindly share your analysis
that's because you see relationship as a means to finance your bill as an adult. Marriage has become a strategy for most ladies in escaping responsibility for their financial needs. If the man has been living on his 100k and you have been financing your bills as a single adult, why can't both of you live as a couple and still do fine? The problem comes when the couple rather than synergizing to improve their finances start birthing kids which further puts strain on their finances and they continue in their struggle.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by SenatePresdo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Most guys are not living their reality. I haven’t gotten any reasonable response so far yet they are so quick at throwing tantrums. I’m still waiting

Even people that doesn't earn up to 100k are still alive.

The reality is that you guys would be managing everything.

Instead of buying point and kill, you use the money and cook soup.

It's about managing, everybody knows 100k is not enough.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I have fixed it for you.... Since Uyai wants to live in denial.

LMAO. cheesy

Baby boy, leave NL forum and see men who plead to spend on women. Just have the needed virtues. grin

I repeat, men dey, and men dey. Udo! cheesy
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by ambale(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
All this 100k una dey shout upandan sef

Where una dey see am sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Tunex25(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
So you mean, you want to be a liability. You can't contribute anything to the table. You are expecting that he takes all the responsibilities. Madam change your mindset
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Emperor5(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
In my office some security earn 30k with family, I have seen many polygamous family that is farmers with income of less than 100k monthly. One of my boss is paying rent of 1.2m yearly not even thinking of building house because the wife insist in living in that particular environment while some people with low salary have build house in remote area.
There is no particular mechanism of spending. The most important thing is for man to go for his level while choosing partner.
Many are jobless with family and they are living happy, some are into manual job with low wages in construction sector they still have family to feed, in Nigeria 100k is quite much because of unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Hanz1: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
jogsman01:
how much are you earning, and which state. Assuming you're living in osun state, you'll know 100k is more than enough.
I stay in Ibadan and I still spend about N30k monthly even though I earn more.
The issue here is that many people don't know how to differentiate between necessities and luxuries
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
It was just a harmless post and it has already gone south, I meant no harm. Please forgive me if anyone is in any way offended by this post. Hmm
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by cyrilamx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mjshexy:
Look Ross there are couples out there with children that are making do with less than 100k in a Month and they are feeding well, until it hits you hard you may never understand the efficacy of prudence. If my man earns 80k and i earn half of that, what stops us from living happily and even saving out of it cool
you are a prudent lady and a realist. Can I marry you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

One of the dumbest threads I have ever seen on nairaland.

Are ladies cursed with the mindset of being a leech to a man?

What will happen if a lady also hustles to make her own money thereby complementing the guy's efforts.

Stupid thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Raiyoo: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Its clear that women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex and aside money they see no reason to be in a relationship..
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by LOVEGINO(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
gold diggers how market.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Hotbrain2(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olalan:
Internet and fake living, you need to ask yourself how many people are gainfully employed in Nigeria? Majority of working class people earn below 100k monthly and yet marriages are conducted weekly.

If you like be waiting for a above 100k earner before starting a relationship......your eye go soon clear
. guy u finished the matter
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by faithfull18(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
These boys and insults. Like they can't make any sensible comment without adding insults.

Contribute your thoughts responsibly.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Kaymaxine(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.
Idiot
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.

I pray never to meet a lady with your mindset and YES I am OK financially so don't start thinking I am one broke guy.

It is just so so sickening that threads like this are still being created in this century and ofcourse I'm not surprised it's coming up on a Nigerian forum.

Babe please I beg you, imbibe the mindset of getting a life for yourself before you become a liability to an innocent guy.

I'm not castigating you but your stance is very unrealistic and vague.

So lemme ask you... What If your man loses his job after you two get married and he can't even make 20k for a very long time, what do you do? Dump him?

Wealth is progressive and the Dangotes of today once made less than 100k.

But for the fact that this thread is on Frontpage, I would have asked you to delete it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Yoighaman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

Cutlass would be better...
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ovieemmanuel: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
that means your mother is a lazy, useless, house wife who does not bring anything to the table?
you took it out of my mouth. Useless girls everywhere.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Eagle360(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
I'm earning less than 100k, the thing is don't do more than yourself.
Rent 15%
Feeding 35%
Savings 50%
Emergency expenses my wife come to rescue she is working too, plus my side hustle I'm selling data bundles, airtime top,cable sub. The little profits I see on it, we manage with it.

You see this life no balance, for you to earn 100k as a civil servants you must have spent more than 9 years if you enter as a graduate expect for those in medical or health line. A graduate earn less than 60k monthly, now tell such person will not live his life because of his pay?
Don't do more than yourself, go for Gotv instead of DStv, Go buy food in bulk when u collect your salary it save money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Kaymaxine(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma
It's called marriage...if you have not seen a ritualist yet,stay in your father's house
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Emmychem:
Please nairalanders, I need advice here....
Am currently working in one of the government parasatal in Victoria island Lagos. Now, I just got an offer from a private sector, same Victoria island close to my working place... I do have time in this my current working place, working from Monday to Friday, having enough rest inside office, and am a contract staff for now, with hope they will staff me someday... My problem is this private sector will pay much better than what am earning from my current working place... But, I will work from Monday to Saturday and no enough time to rest... Which way forward pls??

Check the one that has a better prospect (not just financial gains) and go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by abbey621(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
People do not want to face reality, for those already married there's really nothing that can be done but for those yet to marry, kindly work with your girlfriend or boyfriend to postpone the wedding for a year or two so that you can at least build up some savings or double your hustle. 100k is a RIDICULOUS amount to build a marriage upon, forget people that are surviving on that, trust me if they had the opportunity they would most certainly want to make more.

Even if you feel 100k is more than enough, what happens when you lose your job in the first few years of marriage? Is there a plan B or C? What happens when one major illness threatens the household? Fools rush out of marriage quicker than they rushed in.....BE WISE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ovieemmanuel: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
If you probe further she might be one pos attendant or hairstylist or those girls that sell weavon online. Useless broke and entitled idoit.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ovieemmanuel: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
It was just a harmless post and it has already gone south, I meant no harm. Please forgive me if anyone is in any way offended by this post. Hmm
forgive you for what next time think before posting rubbish. Have you ever earn 5k in your life?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Amadaz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

you deserve to be shot dead point blank
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. cheesy

Baby boy, [s]leave NL forum and see men who will be pleading to spend on a woman[/s]. I repeat, men dey, and men dey. Udo! cheesy
You mean SIMPs who swindle unsuspecting victims of their money and give it to one leech?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by excell0001: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Most guys are not living their reality. I haven’t gotten any reasonable response o far yet they are so quick at throwing tantrums. I’m still waiting

it's funny how because most of the guys here are against your point of view , you labelled them as not "living thier reality". but anyways seems you come from a family with a "wealthy dad" well let me tell you another reality not every man is wealthy , not every man makes up to 100k. Am trying to understand you before I say my mind so please answer this questions

1. if i don't make more than 100k and age is not on my side I should continue hustling till I can get more than that even if it takes me far beyond my youth? (for people from the extreme end )

2 if you see a man with great potential and vision but with little funds. you won't settle with him till he makes it?

3. what if the man you marry who used to earn much starts earning less than a hundred due to bad life events? would you leave him or what would you do.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You mean SIMPs who swindle unsuspecting victims of their money and give it to one leech?

LOL, no! cheesy

Legit guys. If money dey, e get some things wey you no go too reason. Bye for now. wink
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by cystation: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
100k can do a lot, if it comes constantly n regularly, if u r not extravagant n plan within ut means...

U can set up some side hustle that can take care of some necessary withins...

Its not difficult to take care of a woman who is satisfied with u...

Let there be food in the house...She makes her hair...get her cream,soap, n dress well...n once in a while sit out for shawarma, pizza,catfish peppersoup,

Other things will sure fall in place...

Everything na plan
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL, no! cheesy

Legit guys. If money det, e get some things wey you no go too reason. Bye for now. wink
If money dey, people like me buy lands and invest ruthlessly...

Have a lovely week ahead.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by JoeNL22(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

You that are talking!......can you earn 100k.
Shey the woman will not make her own money?.
Over dependence kill una!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.