Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61748 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by coachchijioke(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin It is well. But with the same smartphone you are typing with, you can earn money.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Osobi32(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.
shut up, lazy thing looking for an innocent guy to rest on. Go out there and work, that's the only way u will know the value of 100k.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tradepunter: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Dear Zzor/Rozcol, the imaginary daughter of Lulu Briggs,

Let me start by telling you that I earn 92k monthly and I can categorically tell you that I fend for myself and my siblings and if the thought of settling down with a Nigeria lady ever cross my mind, then I will go ahead and marry her comfortably with that same monthly salary... I will still carter for all her needs even if she's a working class or liability.

Life is all about planning, you don't have to be on a monthly wage of 5mil for you to marry and be comfortable, with 100k, you can marry, live a comfortable life and enjoy your stay on earth.... You just have to plan and work smart.

You just ended up saying nothing
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Kobicove(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

grin
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Jorge91: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Y
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
you cope by getting your own job and be supportive, also remember you can’t earn 100k forever.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kizyalex10(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
marriage is let’s say something to be worried about but relationship is nt job opportunity
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Richarlison640(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na this kind women day kill their husband claim all him property you day find who go eradicate poverty from your family something way federal government never fit do 100k you know how many bags of rice be that only god know how much you papa they give your mumcy monthly do you now that in a year that man go raise 1.2million naira in some part of Nigeria that man go be big man
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by mrdino(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Dear Parents,
If you have a daughter, please give her sound education and raise her to be self-sufficient, so that she won't be a liability to the society, used and passed around amongst guys. As for the male children, it's non-negotiable.

Back to the OP: look at the foolish question you are asking in the year 2022.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ubongdemaga: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
The OP sounds like a prostitute. It's only an harlot that reason this way. 100k is a salary of level 8 officer in federal civil service. No state is paying 100k to level 8. I don't know what private firms r paying but I doubt it will b close to that. Also the op should tell us wat she do for a living. If she is working, where n how does she got d job?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Bossmanmoves(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Una funny for this site oo, can't you share your opinions without insulting someone? I just taya for una. Drop your answer and rest.

What works for Peter cannot always work for Paul, there are levels to this life! Some persons can cope with someone earning 100k a month and others can't. Sure any human being can do anything for survival, eg be with a man that earns less than or exactly 100k a month lol.

The quality of life is something you should also consider. Some people have been raised in a particular way, gotten used to certain things and along the way, some have become a necessity. Unless you are willing to sacrifice for the sake of love and forfiet some of those necessities don't settle for less.

For the ones who are looking for a woman that would assist, how many of you can find one that would fully commit? You self think am now.

For me, I rather focus on establishing myself before I think of bringing in a woman and then having children. There's the kind of life I'm used to already, I'm not going to sacrifice for anything less than it. Forward ever!!

N.B Nor forget say the man wey dey earn 100k or below still get him siblings plus mama and papa to reason oo ( in some cases oo, not all the time)

So for me, 100k or below won't be enough to start a family/ getting married. There is a lifestyle I plan to give them. Until I am assured I can give them just that, I won't consider that big decision

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Cornelius536(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Guy, just use 2 by 4. That cord no go fit reset the brain�

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by sultan003(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma

Her expenses will not be the same with yours or mine or any other person..

If you cannot manage 100k, do you think you can manage 500k?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by harrypetty(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
I like the honesty of the OP. You've got to decide. Even in the UK, cost of living is rising and citizens are doing all they can to cut cost. If you feel #100k monthly won't suffice, kindly find a relationship that offers as much or more. Don't let it be that it is people's comments that will decide for you. Last last, "There's someone for everyone." It may take a little patience, but you will find your spec...
Not everyone is cut out to start a family on #100k..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by EnterpriseMan(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2022
bukatyne:

Someone earning N1. 2m PA should own a house after 5 yrs?

YES!! if he manages his priorities and budget well
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Bossmanmoves:
Una funny for this site oo, can't you share your opinions without insulting someone? I just taya for una. Drop your answer and rest.

What works for Peter cannot always work for Paul, there are levels to this life! Some persons can cope with someone earning 100k a month and others can't. Sure any human being can do anything for survival, eg be with a man that earns less than or exactly 100k a month lol.

The quality of life is something you should also consider. Some people have been raised in a particular way, gotten used to certain things and along the way, some have become a necessity. Unless you are willing to sacrifice for the sake of love and forfiet some of those necessities don't settle for less.

For the ones who are looking for a woman that would assist, how many of you can find one that would fully commit? You self think am now.

For me, I rather focus on establishing myself before I think of bringing in a woman and then having children. There's the kind of life I'm used to already, I'm not going to sacrifice for anything less than it. Forward ever!!

N.B Nor forget say the man wey dey earn 100k or below still get him siblings plus mama and papa to reason oo ( in some cases oo, not all the time)

So for me, 100k or below won't be enough to start a family/ getting married. There is a lifestyle I plan to give them. Until I am assured I can give them just that, I won't consider that big decision

Seven blessings to you.

Come to Switch Lounge at Lekki 1 on the 28th of this month, I want to spoil you specially for this sweet comment. You are premium and your words are golden. Devoid of libels and insults. People don't understand that there's something called "standards". They think everyone is on earth to pinch funds, not an excuse to waste funds too. But, then, there's a certain standard that some people can not go below, so no need for guilt-tripping. I don't blame them. The country has turned everyone into micro-managers.

Hope you get all your heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ever8090: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.
from the look of things, you must be one of those Ashawo that yahoo boys will soon use for ritual....there are people who earns less than that amount and are happily married living very fine and more happy with their family than a billoner

Stop putting stupid pressure on people who are contented with their life already.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2022
harrypetty:
I like the honesty of the OP. You've got to decide. Even in the UK, cost of living is rising and citizens are doing all they can to cut cost. If you feel #100k monthly won't suffice, kindly find a relationship that offers as much or more. Don't let it be that it is people's comments that will decide for you. Last last, "There's someone for everyone." It may take a little patience, but you will find your spec...
Not everyone is cut out to start a family on #100k..

Seven blessings to you.

Everyone will find their match, so what is with the insults? Must everyone start with less? Phew.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Solly1(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Lemme just pretend I didn't see this post

���
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:

I for say make thunder fire u but make I keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Mjshexy:
Babe so many of our ladies don't want to do anything anymore, they want the fast life, the flashy life but don't want to work. We see some of our colleagues in bank leaving the job (not like they got a better job oh) and running after one man to foot their bills, u know these things babe let's be honest.
The fact that the economy is becoming harsher by the day isn't the fault of men who have been working hard for themselves to earn a living. These are hard times, if you are really interested in the relationship, both of you can make it work by contributing together and building your home.

God bless this girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Domestic stuff is not his work? Ok What makes you think taking part of the financial responsibility is your work? You mentioned Support and is the husband helping out domestically not a support? Personally I don’t like to see men doing domestic chores but i believe if you are in a marriage where you provide financially as a wife then there’s nothing equally wrong if the husband provides domestic support as well.

Man need to they beat this girl well
Her man needs to be here so he will ne reading all the rubbish she is typing so he will know how to handle this poor girl well, all this poor girls with bad mouth
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Electrochemistry(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Hope you people realize that every Nigerian is not in Lagos. Even in Lagos depending on you circumstances you can manage 100k but that will involve a lot of sacrifice. So for those who are extravagant it is impossible but for the frugal it's possible. That said, with inflation being at 20 per cent, no matter where you earn such salary in Nigeria you have to sacrifice a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Lucrativress:

I'm single yes but I don't have a fixed feeding budget
Cause I am good at managing actually
I could have a budget doubling in price cause I'm trying out new recipes on the internet or trying out Canteens or Restaurants.
Doesn't mean I don't know how I've managed a 20k income,a 60k income,an 100k income and others.
Concerning Hospitals, I guess the prayer is to be in good health cause at times,not eating well or eating right might not be the cause for an illness.
The major prayer is to have the fees to pay the bills when needed.
You can't tell me because you earn 100k and want to eat well,you now spend 70k on just feeding as a single man.
For me
Either my income is way above it or I'm not even checking the price.
But this is the point, for a fixed salary like this,it is only sensible to guage your spendings and adjust to your income size.
(I'm impressed with your baking bread)
I got flour since and haven't baked nada

U re a man's prayer point
A woman that can manage a home
As a man if u have this type as wife u will go far in life coz u re sure even u keep ur money in her hand to save for u, she will manage it well. With this one will be rich in due time
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by jogsman01(m): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Hanz1:

I stay in Ibadan and I still spend about N30k monthly even though I earn more.
The issue here is that many people don't know how to differentiate between necessities and luxuries
quote!
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by ddeola: 1:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Are you after money or love?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BRATISLAVA: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Just see how triggered they all are. It's easy to understand why.

A question is asked, they take it as a personal attack on their unfulfilled lives and spill so much trash. No where did any of them give a reasonable response to the OP, save a few. They asked women, but look at who is answering so defensively.

Welcome to the true cause of toxicity and hatred on this forum. 20 pages of it. Simple question, so much angry spewings against women. Aren't you men any more? You have so many rules and post shit about women all day. But just one simple thread and you are all out in arms.

Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ficeo(m): 2:19am On Aug 22, 2022
People at the age of 26 and above who is working are still talking about relationship instead of getting married? I am really sorry for such fellows.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by t2luv1: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Ebubu9:
how much do you bring to the table? He brings 100k

Good question
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BRATISLAVA: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2022
ednut1:
Most government workers earn less than this in nigeria. Are they not coping ni

They steal money daily, so their salaries don't really matter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by t2luv1: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:

Wow pity anybody that ever consider you as a lifespan partner
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by omofela85(m): 2:38am On Aug 22, 2022
If after 1 Year of marriage a man that earns 350k looses his job.. what happen

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by EmmaOgbu(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Use 2 by 4 please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / 'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And A Naval Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.