Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,682 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (79703 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Stevo35: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Destroy every vibrator in that house after that Improve your skills in tatata!!

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by TheGift: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Don't listen to that selfish and childish advise, that will only leave more room for assumptions and frustration on Her own part. If she is already using a vibrator when you are giving Her attention , what do you think she will do if you leave Her? And how will you satisfy your urges while ignoring Her? Right now you are competing against a vibrator.

What you should do is

1. Let her know you saw Her
2. Let her know you are pained
3. Tell Her that you just want to understand why she prefers a vibrator to you- and really listen to Her
4. Based on Her response , take action. The change often should begin with you.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Boss someone gave me this same advice some time ago and it worked like magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by kkins25(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing
@chatinent, the culprit confesses.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Moshood58(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

Op I didn't support this. Women are weird to the extent that she would be feeling happy because husband is not talking about it but I will advise the husband to try and get side chick outside and do it openly to his wife by then she would regret what she is doing.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
kkins25:
the culprit confesses.
Roflmao
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bepositive11: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
She thought he was asleep when she did it. It's not disrespect.

If she enjoyed sleeping with him, do you think she would have turned him down and masturbated after he fell asleep? There's more to this story. Let's hear her side first.

Treadway:
beautiful! More reason why my first post was about how shocked I was that he didn't deem it fit to confront her there and then, so they can know the way forward. This is a very ominous situation that clearly shows things are upside down in that home. Yes it is disrespect. Does a loving wife who respects you masturbate beside you after turning you down?. Call it what it is. It is disrespect. And he has to get them to thrash that out first and fast, not thinking about running away and sending money. Money?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by kkins25(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
May i not work to the point that my mistress would have to confide in an inanimate object for pleasure. What do i have all this testosterone for?? Ready any day, any time. grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by smsalert1: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing
Sit with her and discuss the issue. Apologize where you need to apologize for the sake of peace. Any wrong step can wreck your marriage and happiness. The solution is between both of you
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bianda24: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.
Fumble
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by kkins25(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Roflmao
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
funny how he forgot to mention that he is the real problem. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. He allowed people to misjudge the poor innocent woman. Someone we are looking for is what others are taking for granted. this life is terribly not balance

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by SunmibareARC: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're a very knowledgeable man.

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by emmyluizzz: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
the first comment says it all...the rest are just saying jargons

that guy should be obi's minister of women affairs
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Peskid147: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
Bro talk to her and also book an appointment to see a therapist,because this act alone of her can lead to broken home and you guys are already blessed with twins tell me what will be the future of those children if you guys quit your marriage.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Kavod: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Because of that you reject food? Una dey take risk for this life o. Abeg e get how the rejected food fit reach me?

You have to learn how to conquer anger the right way make you no go from problem enter more problem.

How you go reject food?

Small thing you go use brain do small yanga trick for a month or two, na she go carry am come dey beg you apologize., you come dey reject food.

But wait, how dare you! How dare you reject Nigerian jollof with turkey? angry
Please I beg una when never marry nor talk for this topic. PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Have you not been banging her real good?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Imjustagirl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimmychang:

His wife is a sex addict simple.NOTHING LIKE HE IS NOY SATISFYING HER

If she's a sex addict then she won't refuse him at all. She will sleep with him, still use the vibrator and also probably get it from another man.

She's tired of the sex she has with him that's why she refused him. And I don't think she's willing to cheat, hence the vibrator

Some women will rather do without than to have boring sex that does nothing for them. This is a truth you'll have to accept

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

And you think that someone who has already preferred self servicing to having sex with her husband will care if her hubby is getting it outside or not? This advice will never work, DOA!
BTW: why would he punish himself for 3 months when he can easily lay everything on the table with his wife about what he saw, how he feels and what she wants as far as their union and sex life is concerned?

@Adetayo41: Please, never forsake communication in your marriage, never hide your feelings, never pretend like all is well with you while dying in silence: it is childish. Tell your wife what you saw and let her tell you her decision concerning her sex life so that you can make your decision too concerning the marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Treadway: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
bepositive11:
She thought he was asleep when she did it. It's not disrespect.

If she enjoyed sleeping with him, do you think she would have turned him down and masturbated after he fell asleep? There's more to this story. Let's hear her side first.

alright. If that is how it is in your world, good for you, e be like say you sabi pass OP, him wife and their needless rigmarole.. after all cuckolds sef dey. In my world, at least have the decency to go into a freaking bathroom to jerk off after deliberately leaving me Hot..then again in my world, my wife cannot leave me Hot to begin with. Last time I had a dry spell was three years ago waiting for her to heal after she gave me my second child. To buy toy means nothing, but obinrin Kan Kan o le fi iru ilokulo yen lo okunrin bi temi, not in this way. When no be say I be cripple. Tell you what, I have never stepped out on my wife, not in seven years. But after our first child our sex life took a dip, expectedly. I was understanding and all, but it came to a time that had to change. I have a very high libido, she knows it. She knows what I was like as a bachelor, I told her I love you to pieces but I swear if this bedroom doesn't get warmed up fast, I will get you help. Told her to her face, was true to how I felt and I communicated that clearly. Yea our sex life isn't like pre-marriage or early marriage before the kids came, and the attendant enormous responsibilities, but we still get adequate activity and we keep each other satisfied. Only a weak man would do anything other than confronting that wife there and then that night she was using the vibrator after turning her hubby down. She go shalaye wetin dey sup and they thrash it out. Ojo ti a ba ri ibi ni ibi n wole, is a Yoruba saying that means some things should NOT be allowed to fester at all. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

You just made everything about yourself. This thread is not about you, why showing off here?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Geeboy10(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
From all indication, there's no effective communication between you both... When you were not satisfying her, she didn't tell you her feelings before seeking alternative. Also, when you found out, you couldn't even talk things with her to find out her reasons... These are ways marriages collapse these days!
Marriage needs a lot of commitment and humility... Let's drop our egos and enjoy your partners like a child! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by emmyw(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

Clap For Yourself
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by showafrica(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

I have something to recommend to you... You will wear it like condom but it's shaped like a vibrator. It will delay ejaculation and hit at the right spots during sexx just 5k. If you na settle last night matter, use the thing wire her badly and don't pity her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
tayo60:
Instead of acting as if you didn't know, why not ask her why she's denying you sex but uses vibrator instead? Let her know you saw her using it, and don't sleep or ask her for sex again. Satisfy yourself elsewhere, let it pepper her until she apologises.

Thank you o. I don't know why some people think suffering and smiling is the best approach in marriages/relationships?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by yak(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

How do you think this will end?
Are you ready for that?
If you are still interested in marrying that woman, it doesn't make sense leaving the house for her.
My brother, rejecting food will hurt you alone. Some of these women no get conscience like the days of our mama
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

You will try what? Laughing!
She didn't miss you for the past one month that she has been doing it, what makes you think that she will miss and yearn for you in the next three months? This is not going to work but will make her feel that she doesn't need you sexually any more.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by OZIOGU1: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
TBH, every sexual problems in marriage has a solution, but the number one solutions is communication, call her and talk to her, she will open up and tell you where the issue lies. Normally men are easily looking for outside sex if they think they are having problem with inside sex, but that will be the worst mistake of ur life
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Cheasystickylov: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

It was good you pretended. Just try and be calm, record her, then confront her. After that talk things over with her and try and resolve the underlying issue
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by huntax(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:

Finished man

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AlwaySpeakTruth: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

What da ft advice. Why did you not join her?let her show you what she likes and enjoy yourselves together obviously there is something she is enjoying you’re not doing
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Fabredo: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg hide her vibrator… she go come bk
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by TheMostComplex1: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I am considering this, because I spend my whole time taking care of them and my twins baby, what did she need, what if she have been sleeping with men

Good you have decided to take this advice & then add @ Virginchaser

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.