Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help (139 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Ransom4real(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello friends, am Wisdom by name based in Port Harcourt. I have a disturbing issue that am struggling with(A toxic debt that could ruin my life forever) and I don't want to witness that. The amount is really huge, I actually borrowed the money to settle some personal issues which I thought I would be able to pay back, but unfortunately I lost my job. And now the owner of the money I borrowed is threatening me everyday, and am loosing myself that I could just do something bad to myself.
Please I need help any amount is acceptable, no matter how small it could help me.

God bless you all for coming to my aid.
Account no:3127782558
Firstbank
Account name: Wisdom Aniefiok Patrick

(1) (Reply)

Stuck In Commercial Litigation In Melbourne? Read On To Find Proper Help! / How Much Does It Cost To Create An NFT Exchange Development? / Hon.emeka Atuma Campaign Team Storm Isiala Ngwa North For Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.