Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,245 members, 7,943,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) (41566 Views)

APC Governors In Closed-Door Meeting At The Party's Secretariat / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:10am On Aug 22, 2022
maasoap:

Imagine a serious political party that want to win a presidential election in February 2023 just having a secretariat and exco members in one of the local governments they claimed to have a strong presence grin grin grin
One can only imagine what the presence of the party looks like in the SW and Northern regions, lol.

Considering that these efforts are being made by supporters of the party on ground and not with government money, it's still something. Since many of you had said "no structure", Kudos to the guys involved
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:38am On Aug 22, 2022
These ones are now using Obi ambition to chase clout ..
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by victorazy(m): 3:45am On Aug 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
it's clear many of u guys don't understand Jack or just choose to be deliberately political illiterate... For certain constitutional amendments to sail through... Two Third of nass must endorse then two thirds of State assemblies must also endorse too... So don't let anyone fool you president executive powers get limit plus he doesn't put any loyalist these are guys who won elections to represent their constituents they aren't president house boys or women... So that's why Obi and labour ll be third... Quit d idea of a Messiah and get it now ur next president is either Atiku or tinubu... As it stands tinubu is favorite...

Oga I know what your saying and from the connotations of my comment and system of Nigeria, you know that what I said is the real deal.

Loyalist system of government doesn't work in Nigeria and Buhari wouldn't have been impeached since 5yrs ago.
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by Wizcollifa(m): 4:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Herdsmen:
Their crowd no Dey ever pass 250 people

Their online likes no Dey pass 1000 on every social media out of over 70 million Nigerians active on social media

Yet Na dem make noise pass

See Kwankwanso lafia opening NNPP secretariate .. without social media noise .. e dwarf obi one million match and all appearance in all their town hall meeting

This OBi supporters and IPOB bingos are real scam

Na only then they deceive themselves.. Nigerians Re wiser than Ekpa bingos

Only foolish and insane Nigerians will think to vote obi Ns his IPOB Ganga to Asovilla

Power to the people
. Obi has never gone to lafia in person but was able to pull that crowd, imagine if he goes there in person like kwankwaso?
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:43am On Aug 22, 2022
rippa:

No sir
South east and South South belongs to Obi
He has more advantage
Nigerians are tired of APC
next year e go clear una... U must be a joker to think labour can win Edo cross River bayelsa Abia Dem... Very funny and laughable... Besides South South and east nobi same we node do Ipob nor sit at home so make Ina stop assuming they're Same...
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by rippa(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
next year e go clear una... U must be a joker to think labour can win Edo cross River bayelsa Abia Dem... Very funny and laughable... Besides South South and east nobi same we node do Ipob nor sit at home so make Ina stop assuming they're Same...
Lolzzz
See deception o
Even PDP that control the state cannot boast like this.
Oga I'm from Edo state and have been living in lagos for 20years plus now. I will never vote Tinubu because u guys are too tribalistic
Just imagine how u quickly assume I'm IPOB because I support Obi.
Edo state can never, I repeat, never vote Tinubu.
You think Edo is Lagos.
You see what we did to him during the governorship election. Lolzz.. that one na child's play.
Maybe I should remind u that APC have never won Edo state during presidential election b4 even when we had an APC gov in 2011, 2015, and 2019.
If buhari couldn't not win Edo state when Oshiomole influence was heavy, is it not that no body regard oshiomole again that APC will win. Lolzzz
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Edo nor be Lagos
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:

That's what you don't get. It's not about me, it's about Nigeria. May you be delivered from system slavery.

What Nigeria? Did you even know how Obi got the nickname "Pandora"?
This man would have been VP to Atiku by now under PDP!
Obi is in the class of other Nigerian elites and political class. Nothing stands him out from the rest.
I will choose Tinubu, then Atiku as the real presidential materials ahead of that fake-ass pretentious lying machine!
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Lolzzz
See deception o
Even PDP that control the state cannot boast like this.
Oga I'm from Edo state and have been living in lagos for 20years plus now. I will never vote Tinubu because u guys are too tribalistic
Just imagine how u quickly assume I'm IPOB because I support Obi.
Edo state can never, I repeat, never vote Tinubu.
You think Edo is Lagos.
You see what we did to him during the governorship election. Lolzz.. that one na child's play.
Maybe I should remind u that APC have never won Edo state during presidential election b4 even when we had an APC gov in 2011, 2015, and 2019.
If buhari couldn't not win Edo state when Oshiomole influence was heavy, is it not that no body regard oshiomole again that APC will win. Lolzzz
Keep deceiving yourselves.
Edo nor be Lagos
incase you don't know Ipob is a group that permeates beyond the Igbo tribe ok... I clearly know what I wrote when I said u have infested the Ipob bug of using lies blackmail and toxic curses to push Obi campaign... Well am from Edo state too by origin and resident in Lagos so nothing u go tell me... Obaseki decamp to PDP why didn't he go to SDP or labour if he was so sure of himself... PDP is very huge in Edo state if u aren't aware... And PDP ll win Edo state 2023... Mark it down... Edo nobi Lagos but but na PDP obaseki use not apga or SDP or labour party... Obi and labour no-go anywhere if u like agree or not it's the reality... PDP is winning the entire south South state 2023... If obi ll win any state it's just in Igboland finish but Atiku ll still get more votes there overall...
Re: Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) by rippa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
incase you don't know Ipob is a group that permeates beyond the Igbo tribe ok... I clearly know what I wrote when I said u have infested the Ipob bug of using lies blackmail and toxic curses to push Obi campaign... Well am from Edo state too by origin and resident in Lagos so nothing u go tell me... Obaseki decamp to PDP why didn't he go to SDP or labour if he was so sure of himself... PDP is very huge in Edo state if u aren't aware... And PDP ll win Edo state 2023... Mark it down... Edo nobi Lagos but but na PDP obaseki use not apga or SDP or labour party... Obi and labour no-go anywhere if u like agree or not it's the reality... PDP is winning the entire south South state 2023... If obi ll win any state it's just in Igboland finish but Atiku ll still get more votes there overall...
Make we nor argue
Till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Rivers Youths Pull Down Wike Billboards In Port Harcourt (Video) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.