Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,728 members, 7,935,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 (30864 Views)

Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by kettykin: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
LegendHero:

How much come be Yoruba people population if Igbo have 10million people in the SW alone? I initially thought you guys always parrot it’s Lagos alone that has 10million, so how come all SW states are sharing that 10million?

I think there are about 50million Igbo people living in the SW alone Shinedu.

So na Igbo people plenty pass for Oyo, Ogun, and Lagos?

So why does North Central also have more number of students than the SE? Is that also because there are 5 trillion Igbos in the North Central?

You guys are clown. ALL of you.

This is another place where state of origin would have helped to further breakup and bring out insights in the in report
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Armaggedon: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
trutharena:

Yes 2021 result. That’s the same one Statisense released the initial statistics on.

NBS has not yet released the 2022 statistics.
You and your nbs must be clowning. what you look at in performance is the percentage and not the number that sat for exam. Go back to the figure from Waec you posted which contains percentage and study it properly. You will see it conflicts with the mischievous and misleading stat churned out by your NBS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
kettykin:

This is another place where state of origin would have helped to further breakup and bring out insights in the in report

Only God know why all this must be the argument anytime it comes to the SW.

Shey you Igbo people no dey shame ni? Why must you all be leaving your region like it’s a war zone and anytime any statistics is favoring the SW, you start mentioning there is Igbo.

But anytime you are trying to abuse the SW, you won’t remember Igbo make 1 trillion of the population in the SW.

This delusion no get part 2 walahi.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by kettykin: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Only God know why all this must be the argument anytime it comes to the SW.

Shey you Igbo people no dey shame ni? Why must you all be leaving your region like it’s a war zone and anytime any statistics is favoring the SW, you start mentioning there is Igbo.

But anytime you are trying to abuse the SW, you won’t remember Igbo make 1 trillion of the population in the SW.

This delusion no get part 2 walahi.

The problem is not igbo but Nigeria's lopsided federal structure .

How is saying the obvious truth an abuse on the south west. Is south west antitruth or something, can you show me the abuse.

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
kettykin:

The problem is not igbo but Nigeria's lopsided federal structure

Nonsense. What’s lopsided in Nigeria federal structure? That lopside affect all region especially the SS.

Tell me how is the Igbo people marginalized? What do other tribes receive from the FG that the Igbos don’t receive?

Why is North Central having more numbers of students than Igbos? Is that also lopsided?

Then why is NW not complaining when they have lesser per capital?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by kettykin: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Nonsense. What’s lopsided in Nigeria federal structure?

Tell me how is the Igbo people marginalized?

The lopsided federal structure is having the oil company headquarters situated outside the axis of production, which country does that. Having all the deep sea port in one state because it was once the capital, i can excuses the banks and telcos, but oil and gas is an issue

3 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Yoruba1stson: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
bomb24:
Yoruba pigs, an ethnic plague and curse to mankind are still in severe pain over their academic failure and dumbness..

You can go back to your drawing board and ask the Same waec, why SE and SS having been tops on waec results in Nigeria. Your out of school is even higher than those who sat for the examination.
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala Oam4J
Rule 2

4 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Advocate500: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
South west, north east, north central, north west, you have good numbers of easterners there .
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
kettykin:

The lopsided federal structure is having the oil company headquarters situated outside the axis of production, which country does that. Having all the deep sea port in one state because it was once the capital, i can excuses the banks and telcos, but oil and gas is an issue

You are saying nonsense bro (sorry about the use of word).

—Oil companies are private companies and they can choose to site their headquarters in Dubai even if they want to. No law is against that. When the SS people kidnap them and make the area not conducive to live, why won’t they runaway? I was expecting you to mention FG.

—Deep Seaport? Do you know the one built in Lagos was facilitated by Tinubu government and it was majorly financed by the private sector? I thought Anambra have 5 trillion billionaire, why can’t they all finance a private deep seaport too? Maybe because they know the East is landlocked.

You know why the Igbos are not happy? Because they don’t understand basic geography and believe what is obtainable elsewhere must be obtainable in the East.

If they truly analyze their life by taking the SW out of the picture, then they can truly count their wining and loses and become better as a region.

Again I ask you, how is the federal structure marginalizing only the Igbos?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by LegendHero(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Advocate500:
South west, north east, north central, north west, you have good numbers of easterners there .

And you don’t have good amount of Northerners in those regions too?

9 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by kettykin: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
LegendHero:

You are saying nonsense bro (sorry about the use of word).

—Oil companies are private companies and they can choose to site their headquarters in Dubai even if they want to. No law is against that. When the SS people kidnap them and make the area not conducive to live, why won’t they runaway? I was expecting you to mention FG.

—Deep Seaport? Do you know the one built in Lagos was facilitated by Tinubu government and it was majorly financed by the private sector? I thought Anambra have 5 trillion billionaire, why can’t they all finance a private deep seaport too? Maybe because they know the East is landlocked.

You know why the Igbos are not happy? Because they don’t understand basic geography and believe what is obtainable elsewhere must be obtainable in the East.

If they truly analyze their life by taking the SW out of the picture, then they can truly count their wining and loses and become better as a region.

Again I ask you, how is the federal structure marginalizing only the Igbos?

The oil companies were ordered to relocate their headquarters to Lagos after the civil war by decree 6
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Chekpa: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
I need a car for uber please. I have every necessary documents for the work and I'm ready to comply with the terms.

Reach me on this please 08178212147
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
trutharena:

Chart 1: Total That Sat For Exam by Region (This includes all Private & Public schools):
I hope you have seen this shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Ayekotoo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
The implication of the data is that the people of South East i.e Igbos lost majority of their brains to the South West, which in turn brings development and growth to the South West.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by BigIyanga: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
pricklewane:
Lunatic from the online foolish tribe in Nigeria can not read statistics. The SW came top in every indices by region. More student are educated there more student also scaled the 5 credit including Maths n English so where did your miserable lost Jews from the wretched hell of the Ojukwu got the stats you use in vomiting this rubbish.

Olodo wey no pass WAEC dey interpret results. SS/SE have the highest pass rate of about 90%. It means that that their govt schools are getting their students ready for university education. 9 out of 10 students are passing WAEC in one attempt. Most Nigerians go to public schools

4 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by cornelin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ok. So is it safe to say that south western states have the highest number of students who FAILED to get 5 credits and above?

Or South western state have the highest number of people who failed to pass WAEC in one sitting thereby adding to the number of new entrants.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Urflucked: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
[b][/b]
trutharena:

Lol the SW have more number of students that had 5 credits and above including English & Maths than every other region.

So who is dragging behind?

Look at Osun, that should give you an accurate depiction of overall Yoruba intellectual performance due to the fact that it’s the most homogenous Yoruba state and that’s also where yorubas claim their entire culture originated from.

What’s the point in giving book to who no sabi book. It’s a risky investment.

I schooled in Lagos and all the top performers in my class where igbo and edo despite being minority.

Why is it that states from the old eastern region performed way better than the south west? legendhero scholes0

2 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by scholes0(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115919854:

I hope you have seen this shocked shocked

Get with the times.... Igboland is now the worst in the South when it comes to Out of school children ..... With Anambra topping the cake as worst performer in the entire South.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Great
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by Yankee101: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Proportional to insurgency in the region
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by OLOKOESHIN: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
ORIJO
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by SmartPolician: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
kettykin:
This is by state of residence and not State of origin and the issue with this is that it only gives geographic information about the performance of states while the real information about the people is missing .
All the same nice stats

If we really wanted to build a working nation, nobody should be talking about state of origin. Instead, the official documents should have place of birth.

The hypocritical nature of Nigerian minds makes it impossible for the right thing to be done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by emerged01(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
kettykin:
This is by state of residence and not State of origin and the issue with this is that it only gives geographic information about the performance of states while the real information about the people is missing .
All the same nice stats
You cant eat your cake and have it. You didnt consider the benefits other tribes derive from educational system in southwest but you are quick to make your observation.
Let them all stay in their region and be counted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by CryptoClub2018: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
It isn't worth it to argue with igbos. That is just the honest fact

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by NwekereNdoki: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Use this formula to help yourself

Number of Registered Student (NR)
NUmber of Student WIth 5 Credit (N5C)

NR - N5C = Best Perfomiing.

It's a simple thing.
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by missuzoma: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
How many of these students are Igbos?
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by 1gbdata: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
ok
Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
kettykin:
All the same nice stats

What do you need state of origin for? Is it not the state of residence the candidate got his or her education?

7 Likes

Re: South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 by ariesbull: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Urflucked:
[b][/b]

Look at Osun, that should give you an accurate depiction of overall Yoruba intellectual performance due to the fact that it’s the most homogenous Yoruba state and that’s also where yorubas claim their entire culture originated from.

What’s the point in giving book to who no sabi book. It’s a risky investment.

I schooled in Lagos and all the top performers in my class where igbo and edo despite being minority.

Why is it that states from the old eastern region performed way better than the south west? legendhero scholes0
yirubs no Sabi book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Beg JAMB If Mmesoma Ejikeme Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.