Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) (91568 Views)

Meet Zayn Malik The Most Handsome Musician In The World / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Wizkid Ft Kiss Daniel This Song Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Leoleo1:
I think Peter of P square is the most handsome of these naija musicians. My Opinion sha
Hi. Please can you discuss the reason for the pm yoh sent to me? Whatever you share is secure and will be held in utmost confidence. If you want, I can remove or modify this post thereafter. Cheers
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Leoleo1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks for getting back. I really don't know how this Nairaland chat works. I saw your comment about how God used a man of God to deliver you from a certain stagnation. Pls can you give me his contact? I need serious prayers too

Eriokanmi:
Hi. Please can you discuss the reason for the pm yoh sent to me? Whatever you share is secure and will be held in utmost confidence. If you want, I can remove or modify this post thereafter. Cheers
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Leoleo1:
Thanks for getting back. I really don't know how this Nairaland chat works. I saw your comment about how God used a man of God to deliver you from a certain stagnation. Pls can you give me his contact? I need serious prayers too

Good evening. Its alright. Actually I don't like doing this for some reason. Before you say jack, it's either they call you a prophet hiding under a moniker or you're promoting a religon. But as you asked, salvation is free they say. This is his number 07034591079. All the best
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Leoleo1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks so much....I called him and I'm very happy he happens to be around my Axis. I'm grateful

Eriokanmi:
Good evening. Its alright. Actually I don't like doing this for some reason. Before you say jack, it's either they call you a prophet hiding under a moniker or you're promoting a religon. But as you asked, salvation is free they say. This is his number 07034591079. All the best
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Leoleo1:
Thanks so much....I called him and I'm very happy he happens to be around my Axis. I'm grateful

It's alright bro.
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.