Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,941 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

Facts About Yabatech: 2011 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About Yabatech: 2011 (700 Views)

Problem About Yabatech Online Post Ume Registration / Any Information About Yabatech 2006/2007 Full Time Admission / About Yabatech Post Ume Test (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Facts About Yabatech: 2011 by lexylex: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
Am tired of people callinq me to tellme that someone told them that yabatech post utme form is out, that is a big lie pls ignore the rumors,and try to find out the truth, Riqht now the form is nt yet on sale,the reason is due to the delay of the board welfares in the college, Dats why i ask you all that r interested for the post utme and admission to send their details i.e (course of choice,jamb scre,fne num,waec details) to jambreg@ymail.com inother to NOTIFY you as soon as the sale of the form is out and for Assistance/Guidlines for admission in the Great college, NOTE:BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, God help us,
Re: Facts About Yabatech: 2011 by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
the fact is that nigerian eductional sector are not well organised becoz WAEC result is suppose 2 b out b4 any further processes of admission,
Re: Facts About Yabatech: 2011 by Odunnu: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
. . . and i'm also tired of reminding y'all that there is already an existing thread for YABATECH where you can update us all on issues concerning the PUME particularly. You dont have to open a fresh thread each time a new info comes up. You end up distracting me and a good number of us.

(1)

Delsu, Abraka Post Jamb. / Get Admission Into Lautech Now! / Info About G.o University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.