Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

First Day I Saw The Governor Of Edo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Day I Saw The Governor Of Edo State (236 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Day I Saw The Governor Of Edo State by Osax0: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
It was my pleasure of seeing his excellency governor Godwin noseghese obaseki of Edo state am from Edo state Benin city my father was from Benin and mother from delta I live in Lagos I was thinking the governor of Edo state was from auchi it was posted online during his campaign for his second tenure that he we be having a town hall meeting in Lagos immediately I saw the date of the town hall meeting of Edo people in Lagos I was thinking where I could see transport to attend at billings way because there was no money on me but I knew I must find a means to attend the event of Edo people in Lagos am a type of person I love football so I decided to play bet9ja God so kind i won the game i saw my transport in attending the event Edo people in Lagos .on the day of the event it was a Sunday after church service I left for billings way for the event alot of people from Edo state were there we registered, collected our participant tags and entered the hall where the event started the moment the deputy governor arrived first excellency Phillip shaibu before the governor arrived excellency Godwin obaseki he greeted everybody that were in the event when arriving and he went over to the podium to sit where the governor sit was placed sitted as a participant I saw the governor of Edo state for the first time .The program started with national anthem after that the profile of his excellency was read on a transmitter I was thinking he was from auchi but I heard the governor was from Edo state oredo local government I was suprise that for how many years I just new that day in the event , I enjoyed the event and everything that went on there .I thank everybody there for the privilege in attending such an event especially his excellency governor Godwin noseghese obaseki .Edo people in Lagos .

1 Like

Re: First Day I Saw The Governor Of Edo State by Rexymania(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wtf is this? Obaseki they out money for your aza?
Re: First Day I Saw The Governor Of Edo State by Unzerious: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why is this coming Now

it's always nice to see a High Personality.
I remember when I saw Oshiomhole in 2012, I couldn't get my head to think about any other thing for Days grin

(1) (Reply)

NJB Roofing And Son LTD / Makwa Loans / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.