Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,145 members, 7,987,978 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:20 PM

I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. (318 Views)

You Just Need A VPN To Register...the Site Pays You In Bitcoin To Complete Easy / Duplex at creek avenue court lekki going fast / What You Just Need Doing To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by Brightplaces: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
What is it with people who hold on to other people's money after providing a service for them?! It isn't even like they can't afford it, they are financially comfortable enough to, yet they hold the payment back, for no good reason.

This person and I agreed that payments be made at the beginning of each month, yet I will have to remind and text him a couple of times before he eventually makes the payment, claiming busy. The month before the last month, he didn't pay until the following month despite several reminders. Then he ended the services at the end of the month without proper notice. No qualms. Pay for the last month. He thought he had paid for all the months. I sent him my statement of account so he can confirm, up till now, he is ignoring calls and messages.
If this isn't wickedness, I don't know what it is. THIS IS AN AMOUNT HE CAN EASILY AFFORD! SO WHY?!

Sometimes, I decide I will let it go, other times just get angry all over again. I see pictures of his family having fun and I get so pissed and hurt. Like, it feels like he is doing this because he knows he can easily get away with it. After all, the services were virtual and we are several states apart.

I want to get at him so back. I feel cheated and helpless and I hate it. I hate feeling helpless.

Why do people do this?

I just needed to rant.

I just needed to spill somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
You just described my St*pid banker flat mate.
To pay 1k for electricity for a month, this mum* go dey form is it new month already?
I don tire! undecided sad
Re: I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by Entprys(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wickedness beget wickedness. That is the only way life can ballance

1 Like

Re: I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by Brightplaces: 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
To pay 1k for electricity for a month, this mum* go dey form is it new month already?

These things are annoying ehn
Re: I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by obiekunie01: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
thats why they always get assassinated.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. by YourBanker: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Blackdeewhy:

Lolz... I'm a banker too but I'm not like that. I have so far paid off my security levies up till the end of the year, and I come to the compound's rescue anytime the recharge for the prepaid meter set aside for water finishes.

With my app, I quickly recharge the meter, and the compound can now pump water.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Buy A Diamond? The 4 C's Of Diamonds Explained For Beginners / US Midterms: Local Kentucky Races Decided By Coin Toss / Drama As Lecturer Catches His Wife And His Student At Hotel Room (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.