Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,261 members, 7,887,756 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi (1722 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Most Imolites Will Just Do Their Traditional Marriage In Abuja And Lagos / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
i bu onye imo state gini mere Anambra adighi akwanyere onwe gi ugwu gini mere i ji asi eziokwu asi
Vickym1:

Dnt worry, the evidence will hit you like okwute
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's okay, then vote Tinubu nah
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Resurrection212:
i bu onye imo state gini mere Anambra adighi akwanyere onwe gi ugwu gini mere i ji asi eziokwu asi
Nwokem sụọ ihe m'gaghota ofu ma
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is exactly what you guy said in 2019 that APC will not get 1 vote in imo but today the sitting governor is a APC man.
Authority1o1:
Okay...

So your calculation is that by making senseless posts such as this, Imolites who have been bearing the brunt of APC misgovernment for years now, and whose families have constantly been lost to the bullets of APC's terrorism in the state; your calculation is that they'll not vote Obi?

Honestly I wonder how you folks reason. SE is not a fertile ground for AP-Shit. Instead of wasting your energy on a people who have already determined who to vote, transfer it to securing your 100 million votes in NE and NW.

If Tinubu would be willing enough to pay me just 4 thousand dollars from the Lagos treasury which he has in his back pocket, I'd be kind enough to organize a weekend seminar for his online urchins and teach them how to politick and campaign more convincingly.
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ok,we have heard

Imolites will vote tinubu the drug baron

Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abụghị m di gị, ị na-anụkwa m nke ọma
Vickym1:

Nwokem sụọ ihe m'gaghota ofu ma
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by 7Randall: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fo0lish boy
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Resurrection212: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
What
7Randall:
Fo0lish boy
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Donclaracuzo: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Of which clan in Mbaise?

Resurrection212:
I think you are mad for misleading people for my identity. I'm a prince from mbaise .
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bad bella igbo Brodad,as usual you keep playing spoiler role and later you lose and start barking give us Biafra.
Hopeless tribe,ndi ara angry
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by danelson007(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:

You claim imolite with this cut and join Igbo. Hahaha agbodo man quickly went to ask his Igbo neighbors what to say in Igbo.

English you no Sabi, Igbo you no sabi �and you want people to take you serious.

Iwu akpamu
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Omoslim26: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
We imolites are waiting for you.

You Imolites kill you there grin
Imo State and the entire Igboland is fully Obidient 100% continue to dey mumu yourself with cheap taquiya cheesy grin

Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 1:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
I think you are mad for misleading people for my identity. I'm a prince from mbaise .
. Onu otile, which village are you from mbaise, I bet you, you are not from Igbo land , even your grammer can testify it
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Idiotseverywher: 1:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
. O bu DI Igbo ka INA ede ihea ko obu awusa ka ina ede, Ibu ewu awusa
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:10am On Aug 22, 2022
jmoore:
Ndi ara everywhere.

Cry us River Niger!!

Who dash you Imolite? Agbadorite is your identity.

Hahaha haha.
Yoro urchin hiding his identity.
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Abdu81: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Ddokie:

You sound very stupid.

The recruitment process for BATonline urchins this season must be very poor. Their comments are usually devoid of any valuable content. Even simple writing skills are absent.

I think the 2015 cycle presented a better crop of online urchins like seunmsg, , sarki, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, helenius and the rest of them.

Make una follow una leaders talk. It is better you people are silent on social media or stick to the old hands, while depending on the basest of Nigerians to vote for e mi lokan.

The are hired not to campaign for tinubu but insult obi.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Elporo(m): 3:19am On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We love the most competent contender to Aso Rock.

God bless Nigeria. grin

Na super eagles e dey campaign for. grin
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
grin grin

ị mana iweghi ike ị wu dị m tongue
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by Vote4Obi: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:

Anuohia, Imolites Kee you there. Where is your father's compound in Imo State? Who you? You don baff?

The same Imo people that are giving Obi massive houses and using their own money to promote his candidacy or which Imo again?

You dey ment?
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by SisterAnn(f): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
That man called Peter obi is a wicked person I know he will be thinking that we imolites will vote him next year unfortunately for him we will disgrace him here.

Of course we can't forget his actions against imolites living in Anambra during his administration. That man sack all imolites working under the state government he took away our shop's and given to Anambra indegens .

I can't forget how invoke my brother license.

Someone like Peter obi not deserve to be a president of Nigeria especially where we have 250 ethnic groups about 556 language.

Peter obi presidency will only destroy the country further.
LoL.
Once they start charging money to create a thread there will be sanity here.
Re: Reason Why Imolites Will Never Vote Peter Obi by SisterAnn(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Resurrection212:
Afonjaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Alaba Market Was Shut Down – Traders / Two Of The Fulani Herdsman Killing Igbos Arrested By Police In Enugu - VIDEO / Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.