Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency (581 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Shehu Sani: Southern States Have Moral Rights To Demand Presidency / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Vulturereloaded: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
He who must come to equity, must come with clean hands.

If Southerners in PDP and APC agreed that its the turn of the southeast, therefore power should come south, then, there would be no ATIKU.

But the moment greed and selfish interest was put above national interest, Atiku emerged.

If you are now telling Atiku that he should allow southerners only contest in 2023, he will tell you to allow only Southeasterners contest.

So as long as the South feels its an open contest with the Southeast, then it can aswell be an open contest with the North.

However, i am not voting Peter Obi because he is from the Southeast. I am voting him because he is the only among the 3 that has the will power, to take the tough decisions needed to get Nigeria to divert from total collapse.

5 Likes

Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by 7Randall: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good choice
Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by nnewsnjobs: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stop using tribalism or turn by turn to market Obi.

Obi has never ever said anything in this direction, he is only busy talking about how he will bring out Nigeria from its present predicament.

Obi is not talking about what you are trying to say. He is after fixing Nigeria.

The one that is saying it is his turn, knows himself.

2 Likes

Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Vulturereloaded: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
Stop using tribalism or turn by turn to market Obi.

Obi has never ever said anything in this direction, he is only busy talking about how he will bring out Nigeria from its present predicament.

Obi is not talking about what you are trying to say. He is after fixing Nigeria.

The one that is saying it is his turn, knows himself.

Oga read and learn to comprehend. Read the last paragraph to understand my stand or get an interpreter .
Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Oga read and learn to comprehend. Read the last paragraph to understand my stand or get an interpreter .
Peter Obi too much talk to deceive the gullible.

Nigerians forever looking for a messiah, they want the good things but do not want to sacrifice, Peter Obi should come & perform a miracle for a lazy race of dark minded sambos that lack innovation ?

Nonsense.
Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Vulturereloaded: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi too much talk to deceive the gullible.

Nigerians forever looking for a messiah, they want the good things but do not want to sacrifice, Peter Obi should come & perform a miracle for a lazy race of dark minded sambos that lack innovation ?

Nonsense.

I dont understand where u are coming from? Are you Tinubu's customer?
Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good one, Nigeria shall be free!
Re: The South Has No Moral Grounds To Demand Presidency by Panda7(m): 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
good to support your best candidate but never spit on any tribe. presidency doesn't determine what happen in a place but their productivity and resources. if they decide to split with their resources you will still have to lick your tears with your tribe

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Cannot Be Compared To Miyetti Allah – Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Replies Soyinka / Peter Obi Supporter Who Rejected Appointment From Delta State Governor Gets N1.9 / Omokri Means SMALL GOAT In Urhobo Tribe....south South Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.