Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy (1743 Views)

On The 23rd I Want To Take A Random Guy Out. Indicate If Interested. / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 22, 2022
For me there are two ways a VIRGIN can have sex for the first time... Rape or by someone she loves

Please read and share your review....

I and a girl meet on Facebook when we were teen, we were so close for more than 4 years to the point that everyone both in mine and her family knew us, the only difference between us and other couple was distance and we agreed we meet this year but something happened (I'M 22 NOW, SHES 21)

She broke up with me for no reason (just kept asking for forgiveness that she can't tell me why)

After some months she called back that she can't hide it anymore...

She said she's no longer a virgin as I thought she was. She said reason why she broke up was because she fell into temptation & slept with a guy but she was ashamed because she knew she was wrong.

Said it was a mistake but she still loves me and want me to forgive her & she want to still see me for the first time

I told some few friends and most said since she had the courage to confess and felt sorry then its forgivable & moreover we haven't meet while some said I should forget about her

I still love her with my whole heart but I'm so confused with the whole story she told me because honestly the TRUST I had reduced,

DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S A MISTAKE OR WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Sh4d0w: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Possibly. Just forgive her, she apologised forgive her. As long as you still love
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by HopeNeverDies: 4:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Distance made the killing!

Norms bro... Never Trust a Girl. Funniest, she could have been the one that pushed for the sex with that other guy. I can relate bro...

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Kimiso(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2022
EaztegEririe:
For me there are two ways a VIRGIN can have sex for the first time... Rape or by someone she loves

I and a girl meet on Facebook when we were teen, we were so close for more than 4 years to the point that everyone both in mine and her family knew us, the only difference between us and other couple was distance and we agreed we meet this year but something happened (I'M 22 NOW, SHES 21)

She broke up with me for no reason (just kept asking for forgiveness that she can't tell me why)

She said she's no longer a virgin as I thought she was. She said reason why she broke up was because she fell into temptation & slept with a guy but she was ashamed because she knew she was wrong.

Said it was a mistake but she still loves me and want me to forgive her & she want to still see me for the first time

I told some few friends and most said since she had the courage to confess and felt sorry then its forgivable & moreover we haven't meet while some said I should forget about her

I still love her with my whole heart but I'm so confused with the whole story she told me because honestly the TRUST I had reduced,

please forgive her brother she is being honest and faithful enough for you unlike other girls I know of
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by InfinityFabric: 7:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Na lie.

She no be virgin before, she saw your mumu and pressed you button since most men are stupid when it comes to getting their weewee wet.
She did some thing called Cat-fishing*

There are virgins of 25 years old ,why don't they fall for "Random" guys and ashamed.
Used good are only meant for fornicationship, which is what I think you want - NOT marriage.

Women are opportunists, she already got with the "bad boy" then it's the turn of you SIMPle men to eat the left-over.
If God want to add to your punishment, make you come marry her join. Na so she go dey ask for forgiveness every week.

Catfishing:
Catfishing is a deceptive activity where a person creates a fictional persona or fake identity on a social networking service, usually targeting a specific victim. The practice may be used for financial gain, to compromise a victim in some way, as a way to intentionally upset a victim, or for wish fulfillment

2 Likes

Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Authoreety: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Very Yes!
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Manson1(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2022
You said she confessed herself and asked for forgiveness because it's been bothering her and not like you forced the truth out of her right?

My advice:

Forgive her
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Asceleb16(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2022
So far you still love her,forgive her but if you don't anymore, don't force urself to do... And lastly,follow your heart
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by kodred(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Trust me bro, it’s no mistake. She’s been “dating” you and the guy all along. Pay no heed to her.

Focus and try to be the best version of yourself. This not the time for you to get tied down in a relationship. It comes with certain limits. You need to be out there, to network and build your contacts.

Put in the hard work. Don’t let nobody drain you of your energy.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by detectivejones: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2022
It was easy for you lot to belief a girl actually loss her virginity on BBN but find it hard to accept the guy's gf story
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Despacito1: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
EaztegEririe:

She confessed and decided to cook a story to cover up her wild life to had leaved and lost her virtue to a street guy and wants to settle with you. She knows if you come back, you will know she lied. Calm down and court with her if you must go ahead, don't come here after marriage to cry us a river.
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by eazzzy1(m): 3:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Well, someone else did all the work for you. All you have to do now is play. You are a lucky bastard.
Re: Can A Virgin Fall Into Temptation Of Having Sex With A Random Guy by Debauhaus1990(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes, virgins are human too

(1) (Reply)

Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? / Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? / We Just Manage Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.