Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Advice Needed On The Most Industrious Locations For Maruwa Business In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed On The Most Industrious Locations For Maruwa Business In Lagos (249 Views)

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) / Distress: 2 years used Keke Napep (Maruwa) for sale / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On The Most Industrious Locations For Maruwa Business In Lagos by NEEDRIMA: 2:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello house,

So its a new monday with money on everyone's minds.

I'm looking to go into keke business and I need help on the most industrious locations for keke maruwa business in Lagos preferably on the mainland.. Any and every advice is welcomed

PS: I'M ALSO LOOKING TO BUY A FIRST GRADE FAIRLY USED KEKE MARUWA. IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE HIT ME UP ON 08105658203(CALL OR WHATSAPP)
Re: Advice Needed On The Most Industrious Locations For Maruwa Business In Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2022
NEEDRIMA:
Hello house,

So its a new monday with money on everyone's minds.

I'm looking to go into keke business and I need help on the most industrious locations for keke maruwa business in Lagos preferably on the mainland.. Any and every advice is welcomed

PS: I'M ALSO LOOKING TO BUY A FIRST GRADE FAIRLY USED KEKE MARUWA. IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE HIT ME UP ON 08105658203(CALL OR WHATSAPP)
your location would determine where one would pin point for you because you can't be staying in isolo and I will tell you to go to obalende because that's where money dey flow pass where as you can just ply iyana isolo to NNPC or 7 & 8 to aiye bus stop
Re: Advice Needed On The Most Industrious Locations For Maruwa Business In Lagos by NEEDRIMA: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
your location would determine where one would pin point for you because you can't be staying in isolo and I will tell you to go to obalende because that's where money dey flow pass where as you can just ply iyana isolo to NNPC or 7 & 8 to aiye bus stop

I stay around yaba axis

(1) (Reply)

Don't Travel To London, Popular Nigerian Skit Maker Warns Nigerians. / Registered 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE nothing to fix) / I Need A Lexus Rx300(nigerian Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.